What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

For me, the golden days were only confined to around 7 am in the morning. With popeye, followed by another cartoon.
Although I watched ABC and Sunheray din as well... but between the dentonic ad which I hated and the naz paan masala drones..the popeye in the morning was best.

DENTONIC wala add was the best .. lol

oh that's my defination of being bully:tongue: yeah i have seen you on serious threads ...bullying others....your always like hey I live like a king u live like a beggar:lol: or you would be seen saying hey i know everything cuz ISI works for me haha joking....pely hi discussion start huny sey dosrun ko dara dety hey then how will they respond without having fear?:p:

ISI dont work for me :(

I wish, then you'd see a real bully :D

I'm serious then i'm really serious, otherwise i just bully others into submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<EDIT>
Much more than required info.

ISI dont work for me :(

I wish, then you'd see a real bully :D

I'm serious then i'm really serious, otherwise i just bully others into submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<EDIT>
Much more than required info.
yeah no fun in being serious all the time:tongue: once a bully always a bully8-).......... esp on PDF ,you will die the next day if you take everything seriously or behave like one:lol:

btw kon see info edit ki?
smileys-confused-821384.gif

yeah no fun in being serious all the time:tongue: once a bully always a bully8-).......... esp on PDF ,you will die the next day if you take everything seriously or behave like one:lol:

btw kon see info edit ki?
smileys-confused-821384.gif

Bullies succeed. Mostly.Well atleast i did :ashamed:

Woh to nahin batani chahiye thi, isiliye edit kardi :p:

Zalzalakhez info thi jo logon ko chaunkadeti.

Urdu is hard to type in English. :wacko:

yes, finally

Dekhlijiyay.

Bullies succeed. Mostly.Well atleast i did :ashamed:

Woh to nahin batani chahiye thi, isiliye edit kardi :p:

Zalzalakhez info thi jo logon ko chaunkadeti.

Urdu is hard to type in English. :wacko:

Dekhlijiyay.
the zalZAlaakhez info that your that ugly Morena Baccarin posing as informant guy here?:tongue:

see you finally admitted it haha ....english is easier to type than urdu or punjabi:p:...dont worry slowly and steadily you will come to agree on other things too:enjoy:

most of the naswarites actualy all of them are bullies....:lol: and we learnt the art from BB @Hyperion the emperor8-)

the zalZAlaakhez info that your that ugly Morena Baccarin posing as informant guy here?:tongue:

see you finally admitted it haha ....english is easier to type than urdu or punjabi:p:...dont worry slowly and steadily you will come to agree on other things too:enjoy:

most of the naswarites actualy all of them are bullies....:lol: and we learnt the art from BB @Hyperion the emperor8-)

Naswarites are amateurs except the honorary Emperor.

No English sahi karni hai apne :mad:

I'm very peculiar when it comes to spellings, OCD. Like real OCD.

Naswarites are amateurs except the honorary Emperor.

No English sahi karni hai apne :mad:

I'm very peculiar when it comes to spellings, OCD. Like real OCD.
Prof Chrles Darwin....i type very good english...but you know the rule here is that in member's club you cant type in any style xcept for the serious threads....since i used to be much on members club so never thought of writing proper english.....:p: but i always or most of the time write it accurate on serious threads:bunny:

Naswarites...some of them are very intelligent8-)

and plz Prof help this member here in english typing....i was trying but its too long:undecided:.....he will give u duas and maybe one day you will be able to marry ur fav BOREENA DUSTBIN:p:

Please help me to correct this writing

Prof Chrles Darwin....i type very good english...but you know the rule here is that in member's club you cant type in any style xcept for the serious threads....since i used to be much on members club so never thought of writing proper english.....:p: but i always or most of the time write it accurate on serious threads:bunny:

Naswarites...some of them are very intelligent8-)

and plz Prof help this member here in english typing....i was trying but its too long:undecided:.....he will give u duas and maybe one day you will be able to marry ur fav BOREENA DUSTBIN:p:

Please help me to correct this writing

Please angrezi sahi karein, it irks me so much that i dont read posts :(

It's Morena Baccarin. Dustbin hogi tum :pissed:

I want doctor wife who can make me round rotis :p:

You're quite young then. I'm old :(
hehehehe.....the series was running but since I have been travelling a bit I never actually got to see more than 1 episode and well didnt make sense to me...I remember we went to visit some relatives and they were watching it on a small tv I wanted to watch but then the grown - ups started talking and I couldnt concentrate esp since I had not seen the series before and it didnt make sense to catch it from the middle ....and I think I found someone my age to talk to or found something to get myself busy :D

how would you know any of these tv serials I mentioned? You're still a teeny bopper, Miley Cyrus's number 1
Naz pana masala is still stuck in my head.

Meree muthee main bain hai kya?

Batado naaa

Nazz pan masala Naz pan masala.

Fucking maila ad hahahahah
Oh dear me! Naz pan masalah even in the drama cds we would buy to watch at home ...that ad was everywhere!! :blink:

Ashfaq Ahmed's TOTA KAHANI, and week-end long plays, Andhera Ujala

There was a play in 1993 'Nijaat' ... still very vivid in my mind. Also 'Mehr u n nisa' in 2000 i guess .Alpha Bravo Charlie is all time best for me .There was a PAF play 'shehper' i remember that too...

Back
Top Bottom