What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

Naz pana masala is still stuck in my head.

Meree muthee main bain hai kya?

Batado naaa

Nazz pan masala Naz pan masala.

Fucking maila ad hahahahah

"Mazaak" ji acha ji. So moti how would you know any of these tv serials I mentioned? You're still a teeny bopper, Miley Cyrus's number 1 fan.
i hate miley:hitwall::girl_cray3: ......everythings is available on internet these days... old or new...i can still watch them:p:....but i have heard alot abt Pakistani plays of past that how good they were and quite popular even in India....like their movies are now in Pak:undecided:......

and btw PTV still telecast the old plays....some very old even of black n white time:p:

I remember those Golden Days......Ah u remainded me.....
there are many Ads....you mentioned only ONE

i hate miley:hitwall::girl_cray3: ......everythings is available on internet these days... old or new...i can still watch them:p:....but i have heard alot abt Pakistani plays of past that how good they were and quite popular even in India....like their movies are now in Pak:undecided:......

and btw PTV still telecast the old plays....some very old even of black n white time:p:

You love miley, watch that Disney show like it's crack. Just lost in a world where you and miley are frolicking through the gardens.

Yeah i dont watch TV TV, but rather download it or stream it. Good old days man.

You love miley, watch that Disney show like it's crack. Just lost in a world where you and miley are frolicking through the gardens.

Yeah i dont watch TV TV, but rather download it or stream it. Good old days man.
you go and watch the movies of that ugly actress in ur profile pic..... i hate miley n everyone knows it:tongue: and i dont watch disney shows:wacko:

ill watch alpha bravo charlie some day as have heard alot abt it.....

you go and watch the movies of that ugly actress in ur profile pic..... i hate miley n everyone knows it:tongue: and i dont watch disney shows:wacko:

ill watch alpha bravo charlie some day as have heard alot abt it.....

WHAT DID YOU SAY? Morena Baccarin is the hottest woman on earth! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK !!!! :butcher:

zDyp4oQ.jpg

i5e7MZb.jpg

This woman is DEVINE. Now dont be jealous :woot:

WHAT DID YOU SAY? Morena Baccarin is the hottest woman on earth! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

TAKE YOUR WORDS BACK !!!! :butcher:

zDyp4oQ.jpg

i5e7MZb.jpg

This woman is DEVINE. Now dont be jealous :woot:
not taking back:no:...i stand by my words:p: she has a looks of a snake
smileys-scare-207731.gif
look at her dented face in the 2nd pic:fie: looking ok in the first pic but 2nd pic is horrible....pic taken from a good angle...lights are superb...good photography but what the hell with the ugly model:wacko: weird eyebrows!:girl_cray3:

not taking back:no:...i stand by my words:p: she has a looks of a snake
smileys-scare-207731.gif
look at her dented face in the 2nd pic:fie: looking ok in the first pic but 2nd pic is horrible....pic taken from a good angle...lights are superb...good photography but what the hell with the ugly model:wacko: weird eyebrows!:girl_cray3:

Really? REALLY? Do you wanna die so young? :cuckoo:

:pissed:

@Armstrong

Kaunsi bhabhi yaar? :(

I have been trying after a girl, tardi lag gayi. Now she's going to UK for studies. Bitch is seriously playing with me. Pahli baar serious hue aur itni bardee game. Ajeeb dastan hai yeh.....

Last edited:
Really? REALLY? Do you wanna die so young? :cuckoo:

:pissed:

@Armstrong

I have been trying after a girl, tardi lag gayi. Now she's going to UK for studies. Bitch is seriously playing with me. Pahli baar serious hue aur itni bardee game. Ajeeb dastan hai yeh.....
lol...plz change the pic...it aint looking nice or atleast used her better pic.....

@Armstrong

Don't use such words for women !

Khair as Gibran said: If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were !

lol...plz change the pic...it aint looking nice or atleast used her better pic.....

1195.gif

828.gif

She's my precious.

Don't use such words for women !

Khair as Gibran said: If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were !

Gibran ki aisi ki taisi, homie kisi ko kuch kahna is my style. I dont refer to my friends by their names, it's always a faggot, or something of sort. I guess it's my style. I'm very filtered and reserved here :D

I'll tell you one thing, it's better to have an answer than wonder about the what ifs.

And i what i got was I like you, and that's it. Oh my god what a tease.

1195.gif

828.gif

She's my precious.

Gibran ki aisi ki taisi, homie kisi ko kuch kahna is my style. I dont refer to my friends by their names, it's always a faggot, or something of sort. I guess it's my style. I'm very filtered and reserved here :D

I'll tell you one thing, it's better to have an answer than wonder about the what ifs.

And i what i got was I like you, and that's it. Oh my god what a tease.
ok keep the ugly pic...you seem in a bad mood and little down ...haha ill tease some other day....:p:

ok keep the ugly pic...you seem in a bad mood and little down ...haha ill tease some other day....:p:

I'm in a good mood, see i'm a bully by nature and in my playful teasing i go overboard. I have my ear chewed out but my friends know me. On the internet i just dont know when enough's enough.

I'm in a good mood, see i'm a bully by nature and in my playful teasing i go overboard. I have my ear chewed out but my friends know me. On the internet i just dont know when enough's enough.
oh that's my defination of being bully:tongue: yeah i have seen you on serious threads ...bullying others....your always like hey I live like a king u live like a beggar:lol: or you would be seen saying hey i know everything cuz ISI works for me haha joking....pely hi discussion start huny sey dosrun ko dara dety hey then how will they respond without having fear?:p:

Back
Top Bottom