What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

Informant

Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh man the GOOD OLD DAYS of "Sunahray Din", "Alpha Bravo Charlie", "Tanhaiyyan" and the likes. Remember seeing those growing up, it was the defining moment for us, our generation, country. When the times were peaceful and life seemed to go on the bright side for this nation. Somewhere we lost it all along.

Even though i was little back then, but I remembered parts of it. And i watched them again recently after going through a few contacts to source original films and had to get them transferred on Digital Prints.

Now you watch the TV it's hot girls and same old boring repetitive bs *** stories much to my disdain of following the Indian serials pattern. Somewhere along the way we lost quite a lot of our identity.

@Armstrong @Oscar @Manticore @Aeronaut @Talon

Last edited:
Oh man the GOOD OLD DAYS of "Sunahray Din", "Alpha Bravo Charlie", "Tanhaiyyan" and the likes. Remember seeing those growing up, it was the defining moment for us, our generation, country. When the times were peaceful and life seemed to go on the bright side for this nation. Somewhere we lost it all along.

Even though i was little back then, but I remembered parts of it. And i watched them again recently after going through a few contacts to source original films and had to get them transferred on Digital Prints.

Now you watch the TV it's hot girls and same old boring repetitive bs *** stories much to my disdain of following the Indian serials pattern. Somewhere along the way we lost quite a lot of our identity.

@Manticore
was in the states for most of those tv series

@Armstrong @Oscar @Manticore @Aeronaut @Talon
Ainak wala jin..I was very young and remember the name only :blink:

Last edited:
oh @Informant saying something nice abt Pakistan:what: :unsure: nice:p:

:lol::lol::lol:

You are like
images

For me, the golden days were only confined to around 7 am in the morning. With popeye, followed by another cartoon.
Although I watched ABC and Sunheray din as well... but between the dentonic ad which I hated and the naz paan masala drones..the popeye in the morning was best.

For me, the golden days were only confined to around 7 am in the morning. With popeye, followed by another cartoon.
Although I watched ABC and Sunheray din as well... but between the dentonic ad which I hated and the naz paan masala drones..the popeye in the morning was best.
i don't remeber much but before going to school, i used to watch cartoons at 7 am :-)
those were indeed very good days :smitten:

Naz pana masala is still stuck in my head.

Meree muthee main bain hai kya?

Batado naaa

Nazz pan masala Naz pan masala.

Fucking maila ad hahahahah

mazak kia tha .....sorry:ashamed:

"Mazaak" ji acha ji. So moti how would you know any of these tv serials I mentioned? You're still a teeny bopper, Miley Cyrus's number 1 fan.

Back
Top Bottom