What's new

Gift from Punjab: Nawaz Sharif Kidney Hospital in Swat

4 Things you need to Know Grown up Kidd .

1. English is not my mother Language ( you can be as Angraiz as you want ) I Have no Intention .. I can speak as crappy English as i want .. Bite me .

2. My English is far better & Superior then yours . and everyone can see it .

3. You are again posting irrelevant Stuff , nothing butt Trolling

4. And dont quote me next time .. I will not be answering , as i have no intention of falling in the gutter & answer you at the same level .

So Have a Good Day .. Parhay Likhay Angraiz .

first you say I am angraiz then you say your language is better than me

I have not asked you to answer me before, it was your inner desire to prove yourself smart which made you keep answering me.

I just made a innocent joke but being a desi illiterate you had to show your true colors
chutia ke seeng nehe hotey asey hi pehchantey hain unhain

kash ap allah ka farman b khud amal kar letay khud tu itnay saalon se inhi corrupt loggon ko select kar rahay hoo ..aur phir dosron ko advice deh rahay hoo .. stop editing ur post so i can reply properly

never voted in Pakistan, sorry it wasn't me
dont be so impatient to read my post, I am working and posting, stupid PDF saves the draft as a post

first you say I am angraiz then you say your language is better than me
I have not asked you to answer me before, it was your inner desire to prove yourself smart which made you keep answering me.
I just made a innocent joke but being a desi illiterate you had to show your true colors
chutia ke seeng nehe hotey asey hi pehchantey hain unhain
never voted in Pakistan, sorry it wasn't me
dont be so impatient to read my post, I am working and posting, stupid PDF saves the draft as a post
sleep well banday ....im gona sleep ..now stop working and posting ...

i totally agree ..behins k samnay been bajnay ka kya fidha .. u already said u think it is wrong to name hospital made from tax payers money .. tu end karo na ..sub yahi keh rahay hain ..patah nhie tumhain khan saab kiun baar baar yaad atay hain

bhie tu koi doctor k pass ja .... teri logic kisi ko samjh nhie ati ... lagta ha bohat payee kah leya hain tum ne .. sahi gawal mandi ka jutt saab ban gaye hoo tum .. i knw in ur heart u also think so that using tax payers money for publicity is not good .. every civilized country prohibited it ... so why r u fighting??? u should go on ur party meetings and tell them ... when i felt that imran khan was wrong about some issue ..i tracked him down (i took me too months ) but i conveyed my msg... do u geniunly think it is right? or u r fighting becuase people are criticizing NS and SS and u didnt liked that?

I am not fighting with you, I have a theme but you people only read one post and decide who is supporting who.
My point is everyone in Pakistan is deep and dirty corrupt, those who arent the ones who didnt get a chance. mend yourself , bring change in yourself, until that happens there is no hope for Pakistan.
there is so much bad, so much bad in Pakistan that me sharabi shivers when i think about it :)

I am not fighting with you, I have a theme but you people only read one post and decide who is supporting who.
My point is everyone in Pakistan is deep and dirty corrupt, those who arent the ones who didnt get a chance. mend yourself , bring change in yourself, until that happens there is no hope for Pakistan.
there is so much bad, so much bad in Pakistan that me sharabi shivers when i think about it :)
agree with the most part ..but i dnt agree with that ,..God has send prophet to make humanity better .. even our religion knows that if someone gud is leading it will make a huge impact .. leaders make alot of difference ,... btw i understand ur hatered towrd imran ..but i suggest u meet him once ... it will give u a clarity of mind ..meet him in person ...he is down top earth ..its not hard to meet him ... every youth guy can get u a meeting with imran khan .. but i have tried meeting with NS ..all the NS supporters after the elections never get to see him ..i want to meet him as well ...

agree with the most part ..but i dnt agree with that ,..God has send prophet to make humanity better .. even our religion knows that if someone gud is leading it will make a huge impact .. leaders make alot of difference ,... btw i understand ur hatered towrd imran ..but i suggest u meet him once ... it will give u a clarity of mind ..meet him in person ...he is down top earth ..its not hard to meet him ... every youth guy can get u a meeting with imran khan .. but i have tried meeting with NS ..all the NS supporters after the elections never get to see him ..i want to meet him as well ...

I dont hate Imran, I love him because he is just like me
If he became prime minister in last election your bureaucracy would have eaten him alive in 6 months, he is the last hope you have if he fails then there is no one who can take his place so when he becomes a prime minister he has no other way but to succeed. he needs experience he is getting it now, to control his party to manage it well because rest assure people in that party are same as other parties. he will be ready for next election

I dont hate Imran, I love him because he is just like me
If he became prime minister in last election your bureaucracy would have eaten him alive in 6 months, he is the last hope you have if he fails then there is no one who can take his place so when he becomes a prime minister he has no other way but to succeed. he needs experience he is getting it now, to control his party to manage it well because rest assure people in that party are same as other parties. he will be ready for next election
all ur post reflect otherwise .. seem likeu hate him on everythng ..becuase i have been into discussion .. i dnt believe in family politics ... he is dealing with bureaucracy just fine .. and he is making them answerable... see right to service act ..i was reply impressed when 20 diplomats tried to preesure him but he didnt change this stance about NATO ,.. so if u support NS crtitize him about his wrong doings ..it will make ur party stronger ... the young involvement and how much importance is given to their ideas ..led lahori youth toword imran... khair u already knw that that all ..but seriously man , if u love PML N ...mock them and actively participate, may be it will make ur party better .. unit know all the pml n youth wings guys i met is really disappointed and mojority told me that they felt used in election and they dont have any say in party or any kinda of decision

PTI has passed a bill that they will not name anythng after a political person .. Imran kahn dont people in cheap populatirity tactics on public money .. but u guys are physicalogical slaves of Bhutto and Nawaz family ....u cant understand this issue .. No self respct left in our Nation ..

Before quoting check what question been ask. The only mental salves are you PTI Followers, we criticize our party if something wrong, but you guyz even follow bad things of your party and make it as your life goal. The only followers are you guyz and PPP fella. Whole world knows, there is not PML-N support. All only go for work (or may be advertisement). PTI & their followers only knows only these things, criticize (even it is good or even from their own manifesto but done by someone else), dharna of no use (Just for your information, there is a deal going on between Iran & USA, if that happens, Pakistan value will drop to Zero, and then they can crush whole Pakistan in the name of militants, Baluch liberation and shia security), and speak big do small.

PML-N is known more for action than words. And PTI false words, criticizing even if it's good (this is happening in this thread too)

Before quoting check what question been ask. The only mental salves are you PTI Followers, we criticize our party if something wrong, but you guyz even follow bad things of your party and make it as your life goal. The only followers are you guyz and PPP fella. Whole world knows, there is not PML-N support. All only go for work (or may be advertisement). PTI & their followers only knows only these things, criticize (even it is good or even from their own manifesto but done by someone else), dharna of no use (Just for your information, there is a deal going on between Iran & USA, if that happens, Pakistan value will drop to Zero, and then they can crush whole Pakistan in the name of militants, Baluch liberation and shia security), and speak big do small.

PML-N is known more for action than words. And PTI false words, criticizing even if it's good (this is happening in this thread too)
u r so funny .. i knw there is no say of any PMLN youth or lower ground worker in ur party .. u cant even meet NS and SS even when elections were there ..ab k baat tu bhool jyo .. so we are slave or u? we can meet IK easily.. and we have alot of say .. but u dnt have any elected body .. foir u to get a gud post u need to sharif in ur name ..which sadly u dnt have .... they are hand picked by sharif family .. on the other hand our councilers or UC president and ISF president is always elected ..

By the way u dnt seen to mind when hamza was leading loadshedding prtoest .. or SS protesting at minar e pakistan .. kuch sharam karo munafiq

and which actions are u reffering too?

u r so funny .. i knw there is no say of any PMLN youth or lower ground worker in ur party .. u cant even meet NS and SS even when elections were there ..ab k baat tu bhool jyo .. so we are slave or u? we can meet IK easily.. and we have alot of say .. but u dnt have any elected body .. foir u to get a gud post u need to sharif in ur name ..which sadly u dnt have .... they are hand picked by sharif family .. on the other hand our councilers or UC president and ISF president is always elected ..

By the way u dnt seen to mind when hamza was leading loadshedding prtoest .. or SS protesting at minar e pakistan .. kuch sharam karo munafiq

and which actions are u reffering too?

1st thing, i am not a worker neither supporter. I support him in last election, will support in him next depends on his performance. That might clear your mind. And I didnt meet him, neither interested in.

Now comparing NS with IK is like comparing Mehran with BMW, both are cars but one is in everyone's reach but the otherone. Even when in 1993, when IK was a newly formed hero, IK came to our school kids paid 1000Rs to meet IK & have photo with him, lol. You are a mental slave who think meeting IK is some kind of luxury. Peer saab se mill k dil ko sakoon mill gaya.

PML-N don't do advertisement, when things are happening, but when it is required, and you have seen the election results. You guys washed out by your own So call tsunami.

munafiq, lol, you follow IK so can expect you don't know the real meaning of Munafiq, go and first get educate yourself than use this word. So called educated people.

Yeah in your sense, protesting for loadshadding, is unjust while protesting for name of kidney hospital, or loan scheme for youth is just. You guys are something. Kissi ne sach hi kaha hey, kichar main pathar phenko gay tu apnay kapray hi ganday hon gay..

carry on, Mr. Momin of PTI .. :-s

1. Now comparing NS with IK is like comparing Mehran with BMW, both are cars but one is in everyone's reach but the otherone. Even when in 1993, when IK was a newly formed hero,
2. PML-N don't do advertisement, when things are happening, but when it is required, and you have seen the election results. You guys washed out by your own So call tsunami.

3. munafiq, lol, you follow IK so can expect you don't know the real meaning of Munafiq, go and first get educate yourself than use this word. So called educated people.
1. a guy who gained popularity on his own .. other polished a shoe of dictator to get to power ..that is the difference,,, if that makes IK mehran .. i more then fond of the mehran that ibought from hardwork rather the BMW i get by supporting a illigel dictator (rohani baap Zai..)
2. PML N doesnt advertise .. read the title of this thread moron .. read the add's of youth festival, PM loans, sasti rooti, laptop schemes .. ? that is why i call u a munafiq ..khair i guess u already know that

3. I am well educated, i dont need a supporter of 3rd grade metric degree holder to tell me about education. If u were well educated u would have been slaves of bhutto and zardari family

BdXeTlhIQAEE3Tf.jpg:large

I stopped reading your crap right after first sentence. When was last time YOU criticized your party on doing something wrong? Care to tell me please? When NS torn apart all merits and appointed her daughter as chairperson of Youth Loan, where were you? Hamza Shahbaz is leading Punjab Youth Festival on what merit, did you ever spoke about it? He's even controlling whole punjab as hidden CM, did you ever spoke about it? Why Salman Shahbaz go with PM on every foreign tour on what basis, no words from any of you on this. And I can continue to post long list of wrong doing of your party at which any common neutral person will agree that they were wrong, but you Ghulam mentality patwaries never talked about it. Yet you come here and say that you criticize your party if they do something wrong? What party, its only Sharif family that dictates, all you darbaries just obey.

And as I type this post, Punjab Govt has approved purchase of 6 new bullet proof cars for VIPs, including wife of Showbaz Sharif. Please pray tell me what public portfolio she holds?

x817457_45803003.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sPlAEhtFRe.jpg

Last edited:
hread. opped reading your ccriticismafter first sentence. When was last time YOU criticized your party on doing something wrong? Care to tell me please? When NS torn apart all merits and appointed her daughter as chairperson of Youth Loan, where were you? Hamza Shahbaz is leading Punjab Youth Festival on what merit, did you ever spoke about it? He's even controlling whole punjab as hidden CM, did you ever spoke about it? Why Salman Shahbaz go with PM on every foreign tour on what basis, no words from any of you on this. And I can continue to post long list of wrong doing of your party at which any common neutral person will agree that they were wrong, but you Ghulam mentality patwaries never talked about it. Yet you come here and say that you criticize your party if they do something wrong? What party, its only Sharif family that dictates, all you darbaries just obey.

And as I type this post, Punjab Govt has approved purchase of 6 new bullet proof cars for VIPs, including wife of Showbaz Sharif. Please pray tell me what public portfolio she holds?

x817457_45803003.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sPlAEhtFRe.jpg
Stfu n go n read my even first post in this thre%ad. which was actually criticism. unlike IK followers i do poses my stance. And i said before n saying it again dont quote or mention me again. I m sick of you

Stfu n go n read my even first post in this thre%ad. which was actually criticism. unlike IK followers i do poses my stance. And i said before n saying it again dont quote or mention me again. I m sick of you

Yes you said the name shouldn't be after NS in your first post, but I was commenting on your last post. Now if you are that much sick of me, then you should better stay away from discussing PTI. You should better stay away from PDF, infact I think you should just die.

You drama queens, you first come shouting :blah: and when you get busted, then you start saying don't quote or mention me because I am sick of you.

Back
Top Bottom