What's new

Gift from Punjab: Nawaz Sharif Kidney Hospital in Swat

I stopped reading your crap right after the highlighted line. IK campaigned for cancer hospital after his mother's painful death due to cancer, collected charity and Zakat and built the hospital. Everyone knew for what they are donating from start, what's the big fuss? And what politics IK did using SKMCH? Care to explain, sir?

Oh and one more thing genius, IK built Shokat Khanam Hospital way before he ever imagined about coming into politics, for a hint, watch his speech in presentation of 92 WC final after lifting trophy. He vowed to win the world cup for his dream of making a cancer hospital.

there is no point in argument with PTI followers ... the bold part is just to show you that what this IK mental condition was...

92 worldcup was a team effort and that is what true leaders always care about but he was only concerned about his dreams and no feeling for other team members ... they had some dreams but he was a captain and followed only his dream without thinking victory comes for a team not just due to him ... shameful act of IK ...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS , ITS MY POINT OF VIEW AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE MY POINT OF VIEW .,..

What Kind of Idiot are you ? ... If you are unable to answer to a question then stay Quite , why do you ridicule yourself further ?

what question are you asking you imbecile?
I did not read any question from you, all I read was how smart you are and you know ABC of taxation, if that was you question then I agree that you know ABC of taxation, you are very knowledgeable person and it is showing from every sentence you write, wisdom is creeping out of your writing.

Let the others decide who is ridiculing himself here, you or me

Is it coming from Sharif family fortunes or from the province of Punjab? Why is it named 'Nawaz Sharif', may I ask?

what question are you asking you imbecile?
I did not read any question from you, all I read was how smart you are and you know ABC of taxation, if that was you question then I agree that you know ABC of taxation, you are very knowledgeable person and it is showing from every sentence you write, wisdom is creeping out of your writing.

Let the others decide who is ridiculing himself here, you or me
ok then i will repeat my question again ,

Who Gave NS the Right to Name an Institution after himself , when it is being build using OUR MONEY ?

Is it clear enough for you ? or should I use Simple English ?

Who Gave NS the Right to Name an Institution after himself , when it is being build using OUR MONEY ?

why are you asking me you idiot who am I to answer that question, you are dumber than I thought. go ask him if you have the balls...ops men in Pakistan dont have balls anymore, all they can do it just talk, go take a banner "who gave you right to name if after you" and stand in front of the prime minister house.

I am in Canada you dumbo drop, I careless who names what in Pakistan

The same "right" that many have exercised before, for example "shaheeds" of a certain family? :D

why are you asking me you idiot who am I to answer that question, you are dumber than I thought. go ask him if you have the balls...ops men in Pakistan dont have balls anymore, all they can do it just talk, go take a banner "who gave you right to name if after you" and stand in front of the prime minister house.

I am in Canada you dumbo drop, I careless who names what in Pakistan
Kido just go away , I am starting to have a headache .. first you come running in Trying to defend your Lord , once unable you start troll like a headless chicken without an aim , if you did not knew the answer then Why the HELL did you come here , Get Lost .. I dont have time to waste with Ignorant Kids .. who may have aged through life but have receded in their mental age .

there is no point in argument with PTI followers ... the bold part is just to show you that what this IK mental condition was...

92 worldcup was a team effort and that is what true leaders always care about but he was only concerned about his dreams and no feeling for other team members ... they had some dreams but he was a captain and followed only his dream without thinking victory comes for a team not just due to him ... shameful act of IK ...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH THIS , ITS MY POINT OF VIEW AND I HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE MY POINT OF VIEW .,..

Funny how you continuously post crap and then say its pointless to argue with PTI followers, its other way around my dear. Ever heard of motivation or inspiration? His team about which you are bragging, no one from that team had or has (till date) any objection on IK, his leadership or his objectives behind that world cup victory. But its people like you who were butt heart from IK at that time and are still the same unfortunately. If these are your point of views then I feel for you buddy, you seriously need to get a life..

gift from punjab, nawaz shareef hospital?

is it punjab govt or federal govt funding this hospital?

Idiots who are living on gifts from their mother, father and God knows who else are gifting a hospital to KPK. facepalm.

Kido just go away , I am starting to have a headache .. first you come running in Trying to defend your Lord , once unable you start troll like a headless chicken without an aim , if you did not knew the answer then Why the HELL did you come here , Get Lost .. I dont have time to waste with Ignorant Kids .. who may have aged through life but have receded in their mental age .

why do desi people always say did not knew
anyway, since you are here also do you know the answer? i mean why else would you come here, so tell me why did he name the hospital after him since its not his money its the tax payers money

by the way, the way you talk it seems like a Sabzi-wala learned english so now he can communicate in english but still shows his Sabzi-wala characteristics when he talks.

anyway, since you are here also do you know the answer? i mean why else would you come here, so tell me why did he name the hospital after him since its not his money its the tax payers money

by the way, the way you talk it seems like a Sabzi-wala learned english so now he can communicate in english but still shows his Sabzi-wala characteristics when he talks.
nawaz k tatoo uchal rahay hain ..bhie thori english apnay barey ganjay miyaan saab ko b sekha doh ..har jagha ja k zaleel kartay hain ... btw check his matric degree he got 3rd devision ... ab esay logon ko wazir azam bano gay tu ish leya tu koi pakistan k izat nhie karta

nawaz k tatoo uchal rahay hain ..bhie thori english apnay barey ganjay miyaan saab ko b sekha doh ..har jagha ja k zaleel kartay hain ... btw check his matric degree he got 3rd devision ... ab esay logon ko wazir azam bano gay tu ish leya tu koi pakistan k izat nhie karta

to zaroori hay ke wazir gadha ho to tum sub bhi gadhoon ki tarah bolo
sharam karo aik jahil gadhey ko apna wazir-e-azam kehtey ho tum log
yeh to Allah ne bhi kaha hay jasey ho gye tum wasey hy tumharey hukmaran hon gye.
Ab bhi sudhar jao, kaley ko kala aur safaid ko safiad bolo verna aisa time bhi aye ga ke koi asli gadha as in real live donkey hi tumhara hukmaran bun jaye

Last edited:

i totally agree ..behins k samnay been bajnay ka kya fidha .. u already said u think it is wrong to name hospital made from tax payers money .. tu end karo na ..sub yahi keh rahay hain ..patah nhie tumhain khan saab kiun baar baar yaad atay hain

to zaroori hay ke wazir gadha ho to tum sub bhi gadhoon ki tarah bolo
bhie tu koi doctor k pass ja .... teri logic kisi ko samjh nhie ati ... lagta ha bohat payee kah leya hain tum ne .. sahi gawal mandi ka jutt saab ban gaye hoo tum .. i knw in ur heart u also think so that using tax payers money for publicity is not good .. every civilized country prohibited it ... so why r u fighting??? u should go on ur party meetings and tell them ... when i felt that imran khan was wrong about some issue ..i tracked him down (i took me too months ) but i conveyed my msg... do u geniunly think it is right? or u r fighting becuase people are criticizing NS and SS and u didnt liked that?

4 Things you need to Know Grown up Kidd .

1. English is not my mother Language ( you can be as Angraiz as you want ) I Have no Intention .. I can speak as crappy English as i want .. Bite me .

2. My English is far better & Superior then yours . and everyone can see it .

3. You are again posting irrelevant Stuff , nothing butt Trolling

4. And dont quote me next time .. I will not be answering , as i have no intention of falling in the gutter & answer you at the same level .

So Have a Good Day .. Parhay Likhay Angraiz .

yeh to Allah ne bhi kaha hay jasey ho gye tum wasey hy tumharey hukmaran hon gye.
kash ap allah ka farman b khud amal kar letay khud tu itnay saalon se inhi corrupt loggon ko select kar rahay hoo ..aur phir dosron ko advice deh rahay hoo .. stop editing ur post so i can reply properly

Back
Top Bottom