What's new

Gift from Punjab: Nawaz Sharif Kidney Hospital in Swat

Not Even One Word of this post related to the Topic , or was a response to my post .. as ignorant as you are & uneducated on top pf that you dont even know the ABC of Taxation process & what GST , VAT and other indirect taxes contribute to the Fiscal Economy of a country ..

Indirect Taxes are the highest source for Income for any country .. So next time you Try to be smart .. at least pretend you know about something you are talking .. so you dont look like an idiot in front of everyone .

Even if I Contribute 1 Rupee , It is My money , and Ganja have No Right to put his name on it ... GOT THAT .

no you are not worth replying

for everyone to know whats going on, I made a joke with this idiot when he said my Tax money, I said oh you are the one who is paying taxes. This idiot start calling me ignorant and stupid because I dont know anything about taxation....this kid has big time complex, or a grown up man frustrated with his life since he didnt get anywhere.

hey my kids wants to know how old are you, we have a bet I said this guy is in mid 30s, my son 17 thinks you are around his age...so how old are you
we sometime have fun reading idiotic posts on PDF and I showed them our conversation. my son says he can debate with you on taxation if you like, he is in 11th grade

Last edited:
Vena ur intl airport... Benazir income support fund.. N now Nawaz sharif hospital... Abay c..tiyo income tax .. Aur corruption Wala $$$ tou dey dou pehlay..

Wth I can't quote other members nor can I edit my posts???

P.s I'm using my iphone.. N I wanted to say (benazir Bhutto intl airport)..

Last edited:
Deplorable language being used for discussing a benign topic. Its not that complicated an issue. Nor should it raise such emotions. PTI ppl can simply point to the excellent policy of KPK government and that should suffice. Anything beyond that is personal and has nothing to do with political parties. Some heads need to be examined here. Some warnings ought to be issued.

Good for kpk .. but he should see the hospitals in punjab (except lahore) ..they are pathetic ... he should make them better before he start his ambious political plans

No point talking to you people. Absolutely no sense of appreciation. I wish birds drop potians on you ptians.
what the **** .. what apprication???? HE is using our money for HIS political aims??? why does he name it after him? doesnt it show that he is using it for politics .. dumb PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE NAWAZ (PMLN) supporters

Very Good initiative we need more of these around whole Pakistan, But name should be something like Punjab Kidney Hospital or SS Kidney Hospital or someone representing Punjab. NS represents whole Nation, not Punjab Alone. So that can go in negative direction.

@others,

Any initiative from your government of changing name of the Bacha Khan Chowk back to Kalij Chowk, or Bacha Khan Hospital Back to Mardan Medical Complex, or Bacha Khan University back to Mardan College/university? When that are done they dictate others for something like this.
PTI has passed a bill that they will not name anythng after a political person .. Imran kahn dont people in cheap populatirity tactics on public money .. but u guys are physicalogical slaves of Bhutto and Nawaz family ....u cant understand this issue .. No self respct left in our Nation ..

Last edited:
no you are not worth replying

for everyone to know whats going on, I made a joke with this idiot when he said my Tax money, I said oh you are the one who is paying taxes. This idiot start calling me ignorant and stupid because I dont know anything about taxation....this kid has big time complex, or a grown up man frustrated with his life since he didnt get anywhere.

hey my kids wants to know how old are you, we have a bet I said this guy is in mid 30s, my son 17 thinks you are around his age...so how old are you
we sometime have fun reading idiotic posts on PDF and I showed them our conversation. my son says he can debate with you on taxation if you like, he is in 11th grade
What Kind of Idiot are you ? ... If you are unable to answer to a question then stay Quite , why do you ridicule yourself further ?

Good for kpk .. but he should see the hospitals in punjab (except lahore) ..they are pathetic ... he should make them better before he start his ambious political plans

what the **** .. what apprication???? HE is using our money for HIS political aims??? why does he name it after him? doesnt it show that he is using it for politics .. dumb PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE NAWAZ (PMLN) supporters

PTI has passed a bill that they will not name anythng after a political person .. Imran kahn dont people in cheap populatirity tactics on public money .. but u guys are physicalogical slaves of Bhutto and Nawaz family ....u cant understand this issue .. No self respct left in our Nation ..

PTI and Imran are the biggest names of shame in Pakistan...

What right IK have to get the money from public in the form of ZAKAT and Other Charity and call the hospital on his mother name? it was public money not his ... Also he used the public money used on this hospital for his political gains and cheap populatirity tactics

but PTI followers can't see anything wrong with IK, for them he is the best but actually he used public money for build the hospital and then used that for this politics and this is a FACT ...

What right IK have to get the money from public in the form of ZAKAT and Other Charity and call the hospital on his mother name? it was public money not his ... Also he used the public money used on this hospital for his political gains and cheap populatirity tactics

but PTI followers can't see anything wrong with IK, for them he is the best but actually he used public money for build the hospital and then used that for this politics and this is a FACT ...
typical mentality of our stupid nation .. agar zardari chori karda ha te ki hoya ..sab karday ne ... alteast have some selfrespect, stop worshipping NS and bhutto's .. u r not a slave but better then this..

now lets come on the issue. did Nawaz sharif have taken permission from tax payers that he will spend OUR money for his politics? did he asked him about the name suggestions? is he a donar in any way to the hospital/... All big NO's . neither did he said that in his menifesto.. neither did he consulted from punjab assembley, or even asked about suggestions of names ...

Now SKH, imran khan is a donar of this hospital, secondly every one knows that they are paying Shaukat kananum hospital.
.Stop comparing SKH to this stupid project ... SKH has sfaed millions of livies ...

typical mentality of our stupid nation .. agar zardari chori karda ha te ki hoya ..sab karday ne ... alteast have some selfrespect, stop worshipping NS and bhutto's .. u r not a slave but better then this..

now lets come on the issue. did Nawaz sharif have taken permission from tax payers that he will spend OUR money for his politics? did he asked him about the name suggestions? is he a donar in any way to the hospital/... All big NO's . neither did he said that in his menifesto.. neither did he consulted from punjab assembley, or even asked about suggestions of names ...

Now SKH, imran khan is a donar of this hospital, secondly every one knows that they are paying Shaukat kananum hospital.
.Stop comparing SKH to this stupid project ... SKH has sfaed millions of livies ...

lol , i am not a fan of any political personality in Pakistan , but sorry i cant buy this logic... What make IK to name it to her mother even if he is a donor to that hospital? i did donation to SKH too ... biggest donor of SKH is public not IK ...

so logically i agree NS should not be allowed to name any hospital on his name and IK should not be allowed to do the same or use it in Politics ..

Come on use some sense ... All hospital save lifes ... SKH is not the only one and not the first one to do so ...

WTF ? how can be its gift from punjab ? is he PM of punjab ? and BTW what gift ? ittifaq steel ke pesy se banai hai kya ? its our money which the loot90% and throw some bones in front of us like we are dogs .

lol , i am not a fan of any political personality in Pakistan , but sorry i cant buy this logic... What make IK to name it to her mother even if he is a donor to that hospital? i did donation to SKH too ... biggest donor of SKH is public not IK ...

so logically i agree NS should not be allowed to name any hospital on his name and IK should not be allowed to do the same or use it in Politics ..

Come on use some sense ... All hospital save lifes ... SKH is not the only one and not the first one to do so ...
come on man u use some of ur senses . IK made SHK before he came into politics ...not after coming into the politics. the is the differnece u fail to understand ...

Secondly, i cant understand how can compare both things .. u must be against MR edhi servcies as well ... the main point of objection is that he cant use tax payers money without getting approval from NA or PA assemblies and make such poltical stunts ..

come on man u use some of ur senses . IK made SHK before he came into politics ...not after coming into the politics. the is the differnece u fail to understand ...

Secondly, i cant understand how can compare both things .. u must be against MR edhi servcies as well ... the main point of objection is that he cant use tax payers money without getting approval from NA or PA assemblies and make such poltical stunts ..

did you understand what i was saying? or just putting up for the sake of arguments ?

Yes IK made SKH before coming into politics by public money donation, so he dose not have any right to use its name for Political reasons... this is what you need to understand ....

Edhi Services and Abdul Sattar Edhi never came to politics and never used his contribution towards humanity for political gains ... that is the difference b/w IK and Edhi

Secondly , being Prime Minister he can use public money (TAX money) for any development and he do not need NA or PA approval as that is what GOV is ... NA and PA can discuss on subject but development things are done by GOV ...Yes the name should not be NS but that is what happens in Pakistan ...

And ethnic BS continues with "gift from Punjab".

How about nawaz sharif build a hospital in lahore-isb for politicians so that all morons can stay in Pakistan for their regular check ups contrary to nawaz sharif and his boo boo brother running to london every now and than.

Wait before sharif swat hospital...nawaz needs to invest in medicines for the toddlers/infants that died of measles, people dead due to dengue, not to forget the fake heart medicines by Punjab government.

So this is another scam little project huge funds.

did you understand what i was saying? or just putting up for the sake of arguments ?

Yes IK made SKH before coming into politics by public money donation, so he dose not have any right to use its name for Political reasons... this is what you need to understand ....

Edhi Services and Abdul Sattar Edhi never came to politics and never used his contribution towards humanity for political gains ... that is the difference b/w IK and Edhi

Secondly , being Prime Minister he can use public money (TAX money) for any development and he do not need NA or PA approval as that is what GOV is ... NA and PA can discuss on subject but development things are done by GOV ...Yes the name should not be NS but that is what happens in Pakistan ...
actually i have no intrest in arguing abt it with you.. as u r trying to make it about IK when its about Nawaz sharif .. u seem to have special problem with IK .. and may be in that hatered u r trying to defend Nawaz sharif hospital but as u said in ur post u think name it is wrong .... we should end our discusion bcoz like me u also think it is wrong .. so why are we fighting we are saying the same thing ..

btw just one thing .. he can use the money for development not for political gains ..U post support my stance

I stopped reading your crap right after the highlighted line. IK campaigned for cancer hospital after his mother's painful death due to cancer, collected charity and Zakat and built the hospital. Everyone knew for what they are donating from start, what's the big fuss? And what politics IK did using SKMCH? Care to explain, sir?

Oh and one more thing genius, IK built Shokat Khanam Hospital way before he ever imagined about coming into politics, for a hint, watch his speech in presentation of 92 WC final after lifting trophy. He vowed to win the world cup for his dream of making a cancer hospital.

political gimmicks !

Pakistanio ko aik hospital dedo, metro dilado, free laptop dilado. bas har cheez free main mill jaye. nawaz sharif type politicians exploit peoples ignorance for political gains. Wouldn't be surprised this hospital will become one of those ''ghost'' hospitals in Pakistan. Either it will never finish construction or it will fall into disrepair like others.

Back
Top Bottom