What's new

GIDS Shahpur II Block II and Taimoor ALCM

Pakistan is ripe for cultural invasion because of its inferiority complex and lack of ability to project its indigenous cultures.

To them being educated is copying liberal India or the liberal west. They can't just simply be educated and accept their own identity and its more conservative nature.
Bro, did you just call India liberal? India is most fascist nation in the region.

GIDS should think about moving its operations to KSA and really getting in bed with them.

Bro, did you just call India liberal? India is most fascist nation in the region.
They are selective in their fascism against minorities - but are getting fairly liberal(quite literally) in terms of their social values otherwise.

priority? why, you already have a bunches of drones, including large one like akanci.
I know that I am keep in mind the pattern of previous purchases. Keeping that in mind I won't be surprised if we go for WING LONG III and finally at least two HALE drones like Chinese CH 6 and one more which carry really heavy cruise missiles.

India is complex, it has mass liberal pockets and even their facism is insecure and reactionary
It may be reactionary but it is current political philosophy of India and it won't be changing anytime soon. Liberals are a minority in India right now.

Needs to shoved up into Balloch terrorist movements
Also on ttp and terrorist groups in balochistan and their backers

Good to see private defence companies partnering with Pakistan armed forces and creating hi tech defence equipments for Pakistan and its allies would love to see taimoor air launched cruise missiles on 23rd march Pakistan day parade

Already done.
They need to release proper clips like Turkey does.

Give the operation a small name, make an announcement of when it happened alongside a short edit and post it on Twitter and perhaps YouTube.

Shahpar 2 should be named. Give it publicity and make some use out of terrorism.

Terrorism stunts FDI, but it can be used to market weapons and get sales. Pakistan Army by now should have had many famous weapons systems well known after fighting insurgency for so long.

I think pak not using enough to their potential infact put them on 24/7 survaliance on Afghanistan border who ever trespasses just hit them with payload these can serve well against TTP terror

GIDS should think about moving its operations to KSA and really getting in bed with them.
Pretty sure GIDS is just a marketing company, not the actual manufacturer.

Also they are not even good at marketing tbh, if you go on their website and read the English there's a lot of basic mistakes and overall sounds like a kid + some copying and pasting of statistics.

I just wish we could see a change in mindset and competency, that's the only we have at least have hope that things will change but it's not looking hopeful

Pretty sure GIDS is just a marketing company, not the actual manufacturer.

Also they are not even good at marketing tbh, if you go on their website and read the English there's a lot of basic mistakes and overall sounds like a kid + some copying and pasting of statistics.

I just wish we could see a change in mindset and competency, that's the only we have at least have hope that things will change but it's not looking hopeful
No
I saw the first Shahpar(or whatever it was called back then) built with my own eyes. The owner of GIDS was aerospace and started off from the basement of a KFC in Karachi.

No
I saw the first Shahpar(or whatever it was called back then) built with my own eyes. The owner of GIDS was aerospace and started off from the basement of a KFC in Karachi.
1676936029812.png

Back
Top Bottom