What's new

In hindsight, how did IK's ouster bode for Pakistan?

How did IK's ouster bode for Pakistan?

• Total voters

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's 9th April 2022

Most of us were all despondent, frustrated, angry this time last year.

But, thinking back, do you guys think that night's events and events that followed the next 365 days were much needed?

@Areesh @Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @Zhukov @Imran Khan @M. Sarmad @Mirzali Khan @Acetic Acid @Jango @Signalian @Vapnope @Crimson Blue @PradoTLC @HAIDER @Zibago @Windjammer @waz @Black.Mamba @PakCan @truthseeker2010 @lightning F57 @Khan_21 @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ghazi52 @That Guy @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mustang125 @PakFactor

Please feel free to tag everyone you know. It'd be great to get everyone's vote on this

I'm not going to say that Imran Khan's tenure did wonders for Pakistan but one thing is for sure, the last one year has been the most depressing in my lifetime, army and it's leadership never came under such criticism, virtually every institution has either been targetted or demolished. When you have scumbag Sanaulla as your home and Biloo as the FM, the joke and hopelessness is complete.

I'm not going to say that Imran Khan's tenure did wonders for Pakistan but one thing is for sure, the last one year has been the most depressing in my lifetime, army and it's leadership never came under such criticism, virtually every institution has either been targetted or demolished. When you have scumbag Sanaulla as your home and Biloo as the FM, the joke and hopelessness is complete.

* and the circus is complete.

I do not think I've seen this nation at its worst than it is now. I always prayed that I never have to see it like this while I'm alive, but I believe God wants me to witness something as a permanent lesson. It's a painful wait-and-see approach.

This one year have shaken the foundation of our country TBH.
Economy Nose dived, Politics in chaos, State Institutions going rogue and fightinf each other, Half parliament trying to make laws.

And the climax of this Shi*show is still no where to be seen.

I voted good - mainly because if IK wasnt ousted the dirty face of Pakistani politics would not have surfaced as it has for all to see. IMO this isnt about IK anymore but about Pak needing reforms across all their institutions so they cant be used and abused so easily as they are.

Absolutely nothing.

The PM post is a ceremonial one held puppet by the cabinet and bureaucracy.

This ceremonial crown is desirable for tiny egos.

You are retarded if you think IK is the same as the rest of them.

Actually IK as a person and leader is a gift to Pakistan..But at the end of the day he has to work under the same institution as it exists today..Hence your people should try to focus on the reforms within the existing institutions in order for IK to be successful. Otherwise, status quo will be maintained.

The political turmoil that has happened is the result of years worth of political engineering coming to its natural conclusion and cataclysm. As for the economy, we have been in life support for decades. Global inflation, rates, supply side shocks, natural disaster and the effects of turmoil on the bailout cycle have all taken their toll on finances and economy.

Overall, I think if we had no regime change, political stability would be a lot better. Finances and economy might be marginally better, but IK would now have been presiding over a similar sized disaster and would be facing the worst criticism he could imagine. Inflation would still be above 25%, we’d still have bailout delays, we’d still have no ability to issue dollar debt, SBP rates would still be record high, etc.

It's 9th April 2022

Most of us were all despondent, frustrated, angry this time last year.

But, thinking back, do you guys think that night's events and events that followed the next 365 days were much needed?

@Areesh @Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @Zhukov @Imran Khan @M. Sarmad @Mirzali Khan @Acetic Acid @Jango @Signalian @Vapnope @Crimson Blue @PradoTLC @HAIDER @Zibago @Windjammer @waz @Black.Mamba @PakCan @truthseeker2010 @lightning F57 @Khan_21 @muhammadhafeezmalik @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @ghazi52 @That Guy @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mustang125 @PakFactor

Please feel free to tag everyone you know. It'd be great to get everyone's vote on this

Ironically it made PDM take control at the worst possible time and their incompetence has never been more obvious. They are an absolute disorganised sh*tshow.

Back
Top Bottom