What's new

GIDS Shahpur II Block II and Taimoor ALCM

ideally we need a foreign target for proper marketing.

Target TTP infrastructure in Afghanistan and name the Shahpar 2 drone used and release some footage, it would be perfect PR. Maybe send a couple to Ukraine and you would get global PR...
Too many Afghani bottom lickers in Pakistan.
Living in Pakistan, even part of Pakistan government, but loyal to Afghanistan. They will have problems with that.

Too many Afghani bottom lickers in Pakistan.
Living in Pakistan, even part of Pakistan government, but loyal to Afghanistan. They will have problems with that.
Must be removed ASAP that's a massive security risk

Anyway let's not derail the thread - finally some good news after a long while

I had not realised the development and testing of Taimoor was complete ? Anyone else seen anything in case i missed it ?

The only buyers could be current JF17 operators since integration with the F16 would be off the table? And F7's / Mirages are hardly platforms that current buyers are looking to integrate new systems on to.

What would be interesting to see if the J10CE can be integrated with Taimoor ? Not heard of an electronics integration lab for the J10CE ( there is one of course for the JF17 ! ).
I think the Russians are at IDEX as well, wonder if they might be tempted to put in an order for Taimoor given their own depleted stocks of missiles.

I think the Russians are at IDEX as well, wonder if they might be tempted to put in an order for Taimoor given their own depleted stocks of missiles.
It literally weighs 1000kg who would want to buy this when other nations have better options at their disposals.

Turkey being a recent successor.

It's the reason we visit the PDF like a bee to the flowers! Always churning out "surprises" even while the IMF delegation at the town are pulling out their own hair seeing the bottom lines in the "official" ledgers....

It literally weighs 1000kg who would want to buy this when other nations have better options at their disposals.

Turkey being a recent successor.
I agree but the Russians are desperate. I doubt Pak would sell anyway would be too controversial.

Taimoor ALCM weighs 1000kg this shows that we are lacking in metallurgy.
To be honest I think we lack in most areas.

I just went searching through Turkish defence company sites and I must say, very high standard of work all around.

Pakistan is lagging behind quite a bit but it's not extremely bad, Shapar 2 block 2 is a good progress as it matches close to TB2

This particular "Educational " institution has been completely taken over by Anti Pakistan and Anti islam elements. Rotting the youths from inside.
No idea why this type of extremism is being allowed.
Feminists, liberals, communists, and even atheistic islamaphobes have infiltrated many educational centres and organisations of Pakistan.

Spreading their ideologies desparately like a wild fire. Many of them is where the ethno-separatist, terrorist sympathisers are born but ISI/GHQ simply is too incompetent to realise it, or too busy playing golf to actually care

Taimoor ALCM weighs 1000kg this shows that we are lacking in metallurgy.

How - i dont follow the logic.

Taimoor has been designed to be export friendly - so a max range of 290km. Everything follows from that one requirement interms of dimensions, weight and capability, esp the need to fit under a modern jet fighter.

We did
unknown.png

The MALE is still a work in progress - so will take a bit longer before it will be operational. It is a step in the right direction as it is a bottoms up approach to attempting to build an aerospace industry in Pakistan ...

MashaAllah. Let's hope these are used in full force against the TTP and other internal/external enemies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom