What's new

Ghauri test likely tomorrow

Guys there are people on pakdef.info saying at the end of batch production.One missile is tested routinely to test quality and make sure the production standard is good.

Also form pakdef.info, there is a feeling that a new reentry vehicle is being tested. There may be the possibility of MIRV testing but this is just a feeling rather than concrete news. In short it seems like improbvements have been made in the reentry vehicle as well as the terminal guidance system, and these are being tested.As the weight of the new vehicle is increased, the range has gone down a bit.
Araz

:rofl: no its a stealth test we performed it it turned out amazing all perimeters were meet! BUT YOU WON'T KNOW ABOUT IT!! :lol:

Well im just want to know about test ..

But if BS allowed here so

this is also possible that they test that missile but its failed so they dont want to disclose this like they do hundreds of times :rofl:

Well im just want to know about test ..

But if BS allowed here so

this is also possible that they test that missile but its failed so they dont want to disclose this like they do hundreds of times :rofl:

come on my indian friend our test cannot fail after all PAKISTANI missiles are all "STOLEN" technology that we get from china paint it in our colour and fire right??? but then again chinese technology is supposed to come with no guarantee :rofl:

anyways on a serious note i think the test news was never official no other news agency reported it...but rest assured we will test our missile soon.

This is a solid possibility, since although US, Russian and Indian missiles do fail sometimes in course of development but pakistani missiles have never failed any tests, not even the pre-prototype versions. lol

If they do not test it today then this would be yet another hoax. Just a cheap attempt to steal Indias thunder regarding India testing its Anti Ballistic Missile shield just yesterday.

If they do not test it today then this would be yet another hoax. Just a cheap attempt to steal Indias thunder regarding India testing its Anti Ballistic Missile shield just yesterday.

LOL... so you think the whole world will be shocked after India's test and Pakistan is doing all this for publicity!!!! :rofl:
What u mean to say is, Pakistan is firing a ballistic missile just to get in headlines!!:rofl:

Let me remind you, its our culture that has similarities not our mentality.

mmmm.....
I think you are correct I was wrong,

Sorry, I forgot, After this missile test Ghauri will be the headline in Indian Media rather than India's own tests.

INteresting that Pakistani members are making comments from Indian side too ;)

I think its more of a routine test since this is a fairly stabalized line of product..

it is just the routine flight parameter analysis test. these tests are conducted off and on just to analyze the flight parameters, re-entry vehicle and to guage on the accuracy of re-entry vehicle.:agree:

by grace of Allah, KRL and NDC have a 100% success rate in this department as not single missile test have failed so far. Thank to Almightl Allah!:pakistan: :yahoo: :pakistan:

regards!

it is just the routine flight parameter analysis test. these tests are conducted off and on just to analyze the flight parameters, re-entry vehicle and to guage on the accuracy of re-entry vehicle.:agree:

by grace of Allah, KRL and NDC have a 100% success rate in this department as not single missile test have failed so far. Thank to Almightl Allah!:pakistan: :yahoo: :pakistan:

regards!

Thanks to them and a certain simulation system.

i think it will be pakistan's first GPS guided missile, i heard months back that missile should be converted to GPS, i think for more accuracy. But i dont khnow much about Gps will someon on this forum help me out

i think it will be pakistan's first GPS guided missile, i heard months back that missile should be converted to GPS, i think for more accuracy. But i dont khnow much about Gps will someon on this forum help me out

Babur cruise missile has got GPS satellite guidance in addition to inertial navigation systems and terrain contour matching (TERCOM).
Just to mention again that Babur is a cruise missile whereas Ghauri is a ballistic missile.
If you want to read about GPS; follow the below link.

Global Positioning System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

regards!
USA,Russia,france,china etc have missiles with much higher ranges and better tech than pakistan.They all have had failures in missile tests.So pakistan's 100% success in missile tests(while being inferior in missile tech to above mentioned countries)may be because of pakistan does not announce its failures.Also note that unlike russia,usa,india etc pakistan never announce exact test date and time to media prior to tests.
Anyway all these doesnt matter as pakistan have got more than enough nuclear capable ballistic missiles to deter any country from attacking it.:cheers:good luck for the test..guys

Also form pakdef.info, there is a feeling that a new reentry vehicle is being tested. There may be the possibility of MIRV testing but this is just a feeling rather than concrete news. In short it seems like improbvements have been made in the reentry vehicle as well as the terminal guidance system, and these are being tested.As the weight of the new vehicle is increased, the range has gone down a bit.
Araz
Araz bhai those are simply my speculations. They just tested a new RV on Shaheen-1, probably inspired by quadri-motor thrust vectoring of the Shaheen-2's RV, and a 'new guidance system'. The same was inevitable as an upgrade package for existing Ghauris. Even our artillery-ranged SRBM's warhead section is manoeuvrable and the Ghauri RV isn't.

We can quite confidently rule out MIRV. The ogive capsule is too small.

Back
Top Bottom