What's new

Ghauri test likely tomorrow

it could be the case,,
the test was for study and analysis as the system is not a new one and the bad weather could have caused difficulty in that study. :agree:

regards!

I dont think the bad weather be the case cuz this must be performed in bad weather as well to check its reliability under the worst weather conditions. I guess might be some political ground..maybe Zardari /Gilani didn't wanna wet himself in rain..:woot::lol:
:coffee:

this must be performed in bad weather as well to check its reliability under the worst weather conditions. I guess might be some political ground..maybe Zardari /Gilani didn't wanna wet himself in rain.

Very good answer

I dont think the bad weather be the case cuz this must be performed in bad weather as well to check its reliability under the worst weather conditions. I guess might be some political ground..maybe Zardari /Gilani didn't wanna wet himself in rain..:woot::lol:
:coffee:

bro if you ready my post once again you will find your answer:

Originally Posted by arsalanaslam123
it could be the case,,
the test was for study and analysis as the system is not a new one and the bad weather could have caused difficulty in that study.
regards!

it was not a test to check missiles reliability in bad weather condition but the scientists were to analyse the flight parameters and other such spec (this is said assuming that the missile has been repeatdly evaluated and now at this stage of maturity the tests are not actually enhance the abilities but to study the behaviour and use the experience in new systems being development)

the requirment od such precised study might have been hampered by bad weather thus delaying the test.:pakistan:

i hope you understand my point this time.:cheers:

regards!

a possible reason could be timing of the wikileaks.entire world's attention is towards pakistan and launching a missile would have only stoked anger among NATO countries

may be the test was not carried out because of the tragedy in Islamabad today. Also Peshawar, parts of Punjab and Balochistan have been effected by floods

It would have been odd that one side people are crying and other side army is celebrating "hurrah! successful test"

a possible reason could be timing of the wikileaks.entire world's attention is towards pakistan and launching a missile would have only stoked anger among NATO countries

When you start to write your comment,
Please keep in mind that ISI and Pakistan Armed Forces don't give a shyt about NATO.

The leaks have embarrassed NATO more than Pakistan. Pakistan is an easy scapegoat for their own failures.

Time for them to pack up and go home.

May be coz of Yesterday Plane Crash the test will be postponed!!!!

bro if you ready my post once again you will find your answer:

I totally agree with u what u said above...but I was making excuse of an easy available scapegoat ;the politicians(Zardari/Gilani)...being the problems/delays of our science projects..the same way like what we learned from the WEST regarding US/NATO strategy to find an easily available scapegoat(PAK) for their defeat/failures in Afghanistan:woot::cheesy:...
Thats why I thought not to mention the technical difficulties/procedures(due to any reason) in our research projects to our rivals, instead blame on their puppets implanted on us. This will keep the rivals happy too that their puppets are working good for their goalz..
I guess we r learning good hypocrisy from the West/developed nations next door..:woot::lol: cuz they want us to learn from them in order to be modern....:lol:
Technically ure point is right and i guess politically i should be right...:Cheers:
Just my 2 cents bro...:coffee:
Anyways I appreciate ure detailed answer to me..thnx again.
God/Allah(SBWT) bless Pak for sacrificing so much for peace, still keeping patience while facing all the untrue blames without even saying a word for it...
:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
Well u never know, my understanding is that Pakistan only reports sucessful test.

If Pakistan had tested it India and the rest of the world would have picked it on Satellite and we also have a treaty with India to inform them in advance about any ballistic missile test.

Well u never know, my understanding is that Pakistan only reports sucessful test.

nice understanding..atleast good for you people, not to cry....

Missile test was posponed due to Air blue crash and bad weather especially which may result in a disturbing and unrealiable perimeters....Pakistan is not going to use it against any country, that was just a plan to test and confirm all the perimeter and all desired results thats why clear morning is needed.

Prior to any test India inform Pakistan and Pakistan inform India....So if a test was likely to happen and it failed the Indians would be jumping with happiness and the whole Indian media right now making their silly reports on Pakistan Missiles.......

Is any such thing happening???? NOPE......

So Moral of teh story......Your understanding is wrong.....

Back
Top Bottom