What's new

Getting married

^^^ i wouldnt agree. abhishek bhai, yeh din fir vapas nahi aane waale. so jus enjoy. but just ensure she doesnt come to know the details of bachelor party.

^^^ i wouldnt agree. abhishek bhai, yeh din fir vapas nahi aane waale. so jus enjoy. but just ensure she doesnt come to know the details of bachelor party.

You guys will never get an Idea about what all we do in all ladies party before marrige.... :taz::taz:

You guys will never get an Idea about what all we do in all ladies party before marrige.... :taz::taz:

well then on behalf of entire male species of PDF i request u to enlighten us. plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssseeeee.

congrats ahbishek.
man you are from INDIA and wife from Taiwan, your child is going to be big enemy of China. lol:rofl:
cant stop thinking of defence even in marriage matters.:rofl::rofl:

and i almost forgot that you live in USA so your child is like having Highest concentration of ANTI CHINA factor. :rofl:
It couldnt have been better.:devil:

My patriotism lies with the womenhood. :agree:

but i am open to bribes. :rofl::rofl:

and they say corruption isnt rooted in our culture.

wat are u r terms, i am sure entire male species (US, chineese, indian pakistani, bangaldeshi, srilankans) will leave no stone unturned to help u out. i am sure we can all cooperate on this important aspect.

and they say corruption isnt rooted in our culture.

wat are u r terms, i am sure entire male species (US, chineese, indian pakistani, bangaldeshi, srilankans) will leave no stone unturned to help u out. i am sure we can all cooperate on this important aspect.

Actually the contents are rated R.... so cross the boundaries of sanity this forum

And you guys thought only you have all the fun.... :lol:
Keep guessing :devil:
we women know very well to make mistakes and then make cute face and say sholly and then if nothing works out take out the WMD of tears. :D

Back
Top Bottom