What's new

Getting married

Congratulations Buddy! Wish you all the luck for your married life! Believe me you need it.. :lol:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we have lost another one :( lol

lol anyways good luck dude, please come to Canada for your Honeymoon, its all romantic right now with all the mounts of snow lol

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we have lost another one :( lol

lol anyways good luck dude, please come to Canada for your Honeymoon, its all romantic right now with all the mounts of snow lol
Romance ki baat ho rahi ho aur Paris ka naam naa aaye :smitten:

Please do come to Paris, but on your own budget :rofl:

Congratulations. May you have a happy life ahead.

Boys,
I'm turning in the Man card.

Wedding is on May 31st in Taipei, Taiwan.

You are all invited :D

1465.gif

weds
Taiwan-120-animated-flag-gifs.gif

and one more goes down the the drain.
best of luck buddy, bhabhiji ko pranaam :cheers:

thanks Di, I'll bring her to Delhi soon!
BTW We're having battles on honeymoon, she wants australia, I want bhutan:D
Oh well my fav is seychelles. I am planning to go there. Except my hubby wants to end up in some lone desert exploring pyramids.... :angry:

thanks Di, I'll bring her to Delhi soon!
BTW We're having battles on honeymoon, she wants australia, I want bhutan:D

abhishek bhai biwi ke saamne hathiyaar daalne mein hi bhalayi hai, if she wants australia then australia it is.

one married guy told me the recipe of a happy married life: jus do wat u r wife wants u to do. lol.

abhishek bhai biwi ke saamne hathiyaar daalne mein hi bhalayi hai, if she wants australia then australia it is.

one married guy told me the recipe of a happy married life: jus do wat u r wife wants u to do. lol.
Rule no 1 of marrige

WIFE IS ALWAYS RIGHT..... :taz::taz:

Back
Top Bottom