What's new

Germany's circumcision ban 'worst attack on Jews'

You should be thanking the Jews in Europe for protesting against this ban on circumcision. It is after all also practiced by Muslims who only protest when there is a Jihadist to protect and Americans to slander.

You should be thanking the Jews in Europe for protesting against this ban on circumcision. It is after all also practiced by Muslims who only protest when there is a Jihadist to protect and Americans to slander.

I thank you from the bottom of my...pants for protecting my right to slit off a piece of meat from my dong and that of my future progeny ! :cheers:

i cant belive i agreed with you :cheesy:

Through out the history jews has been prosecuted for all wrong reasons which has made them suspect every human on the planet & when people live in constant fear they do all sort of crazy things to get rid of fear, muzzies need to sit down with jews and provide them a place where they can call themselves a home a country so they are free to practice their religion in peace and harmony i dont think world needs anymore wars weve had enough.

If israel is such a country where jews want to live then i have no issues with it well nobody should unless the jews treat the non jewish populace fairly let them even call their country jewish country, i am all up for it.

time to learn some hebrew yeh jewish women are really hot

Jews should not mention holocust and anti-semitism in every sentence. Others wont take them seriously and they will lose whatever sympathy they get.

I know things in europe are bit bad right now there are always ups and down but do not underestimate certain countries in europe they will take the lead it is just matter of time.

i am hoping the Brits will lead the charge of europe from here on

Jews should not mention holocust and anti-semitism in every sentence. Others wont take them seriously and they will lose whatever sympathy they get.

where did you find jews mentioning holocust & anti-semitism in every sentence? Mr internet Hindu - this is circumsion thing is an attack on jewish culture which they keep it very close to heart

& they have everyright to defend it

I know things in europe are bit bad right now there are always ups and down but do not underestimate certain countries in europe they will take the lead it is just matter of time.

i am hoping the Brits will lead the charge of europe from here on

where did you find jews mentioning holocust & anti-semitism in every sentence? Mr internet Hindu - this is circumsion thing is an attack on jewish culture which they keep it very close to heart
No it is not attack on them. It is a general rule by a court, not specifically aimed at jews.
Yes, they have right to protest, but they seem to see anti semitism even in places where it does not exist.

Brits dont consider themselves european, infact they are thinking of reducing the euro connection.

No it is not attack on them. It is a general rule by a court, not specifically aimed at jews.

i was right about previous posts i have made i will post it again

ISLAM IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE & FREEDOM

Islamists terrarists can be anybody bloody traits of islamists are

1) Who oppress women
2) who oppress people, kill people & terrorise them
3) who do all the dirty things lie, cheat, dishonest (cuz islamists deploy deception)
4) they can look like anyone white, black, yellow, brown, purple & even pink (cuz islamists deploy deception)
5) Islamists hate jews & jewish traditions
6) Criminals

it would be easy to identify & target islamists who deploy less deception & call themselves as muslims & but the islamists terrarists with non muslim names & non muslim looks and traditions it is very hard to identify

Darn them islamists hell bent of global domination deploy deception to such a extent they have converted to all other religions, such as hinduism, jewish, xtianity & some of them are even atheists these darn islamists

world should identify these islamists terrarists with non muslim names & traditions first & tag them.

What my jewish friends has to keep in mind is new evolving facing of islamists

The problem is with not indian people but the islamists terraists who are hell bent on world domination, & what makes them difficult to spot is especially when the come up with hindu names & dress like hindus

for e.g who would have thought these guys are islamists ?
thumb.cms

Hindu%20extremist.gif

13slde1.jpg

Hindu+terror.jpg

Now one would think these guys are hindus but in reality these guys are Islamist terrarists deploying very high level of deception

Yes, they have right to protest, but they seem to see anti semitism even in places where it does not exist.

Brits dont consider themselves european, infact they are thinking of reducing the euro connection.

So says the real islamist terrorist hiding behind a hindu name & culture - War on TERRA must continue

You should be thanking the Jews in Europe for protesting against this ban on circumcision.

If you are somehow implying that Merkels statements has something to do with the role of Jewish leaders outside Germany, I think you're gravely mistaken (you're not helping to invalidate the myth of Jewish influence on some, already fragile minds either;)).
I suspect her motivation has a more to do with the amount of criticism the ruling received from the press and the effort of German society that wants to keep social peace in multicultural Germany. It certainly does not help that in this case Germany's relationship with one of the religion that would be effected by a ban is coloured by the collective guilt (and consequently the lack of ability to criticize without being accused of Antisemitism) and its relationship with the other of which its adherents are demonized by the media and politics, as often claimed by some.

No, I think Merkel is doing some damage control.

Here are some editorial comments from major news papers in Germany:

In recent days, the ruling has drawn nearly universal criticism in the press. On editorial pages on Friday, most newspapers writing on the topic call for the German government to move to provide clarity for religious groups that their freedoms will be protected.

Center-left Süddeutsche Zeitung writes:

"It is understandable when religious leaders protest because they feel their faith and their rituals are being ridiculed. The ruling puts circumcision in a category that also includes beatings. The circumcised child is put on the same level as one who has been beaten up. Beatings belittle people and make a child the object of anger of the person beating it. But circumcision is an act of recognition: It makes the child the member of a faith and represents entry into a community. Some Christians and atheists may smirk over that, but Christians also don't have to celebrate the 'Feast of the Circumcision of Christ' on Jan. 1 if they don't want to. … The Cologne court's ruling was rash and the loud outcry is justified."

The regional Saarbrücker Zeitung writes:

"Under no circumstances can the circumcision ritual … of Judaism be reduced to an inherited, archaic religious law. To an overwhelming majority of secular Jews, it is viewed as much more of a foundation that is indispensable for establishing identity. Viewed in this context, there is no exaggeration in the objection that this legal decision makes Jewish -- as well as Muslim -- life in Germany impossible. … Another court, presumably (the Federal Constitutional Court in) Karlsruhe, will have to re-weigh the issues. If it affirms the (lower court's) ban, it would be unique in the entire world. It would do so in the full awareness that it risks triggering an exodus of Jews and Muslims (from Germany). One can't imagine what the consequences of this would be for Germany."

Conservative Die Welt writes:

"The circumcision of Jewish boys on the eighth day after their birth is a foundation of the Jewish religion. If it is suspended through disregard for freedom of religion, then Jewish life in Germany will no longer be possible. For the first time since the end of the Third Reich, Jews would be forced to leave the country in order to be able to adhere to this mandate of the scriptures. If that happens, it would send out a message with disastrous political consequences."

"There are also other reasons that legal certainty in the interests of freedom of religion and faith under Article 4 of the German constitution be created. A ban on circumcision, be it Muslim or Jewish, is a manifestation of the increasing intolerance shown towards religious groups in the world. It has been almost palpable since 9/11. ... Intolerance can swell like a flood: If you don't dam it up, it will continue."

"The reference (in the ruling) to the bodily integrity of the child is also only a pretext. No judge would seek to take action against the vaccinations given to infants -- an action that, statistically, can lead to greater complications than circumcision. And the 'castration trauma' that some dinner table psychologists have dreamt up cannot be taken seriously either. It certainly can't be any greater than the emotional burden faced by an adolescent who cannot take part in Jewish festivities and be consecrated because he is not circumcised. The Cologne judges didn't think about that and they issued a ruling that is unprecedented in the Western world. It is a shameful farce for Germany."

The left-leaning Frankfurter Rundschau writes:

"The rabbis' worries are justified. As long as German jurisprudence is concerned with finding a balance between the legally protected right of religious freedom and the right of physical integrity, religious Jews and Muslims will see themselves as confronted by a climate of defamation. In these emotionally charged debates, there is more at play than just investigating a position of legal positivism. Jews and Muslims don't need any advice or cultural-historical treatises on their rituals. What they need is legal certainty. And establishing this is also the job of politicians."
The regional Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung writes:

"The decision of the Cologne-based court shouldn't be allowed to stand in this way, and there needs to be another judicial review. What is the signal that Cologne was sending out? Should religious Jews who want to circumcise their boys now use quack doctors or even go abroad? One would already like to see a trace of historical or cultural sensitivity from the courts. The decision offers the kind of material that could trigger cultural warfare, if it hasn't already begun."
http://www.spiegel.de/international...nst-court-s-circumcision-ruling-a-844271.html

How does some stupid puny german judge know what is good & right for jewish people ?

the reasons given here that circumsion should stop cuz it hurts the baby ?

1) Well if thats the case women shuld also stop giving birth to babies cuz it hurts like hell during the pregnancy & delivery.

2) people should stop going to gym becuase they get tired

3) people should stop eating food cuz they have to **** later on

4) people should stop taking birth cuz they have to die

What sort of logic is this?

i was right about previous posts i have made i will post it again

ISLAM IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE & FREEDOM

Islamists terrarists can be anybody bloody traits of islamists are

1) Who oppress women
2) who oppress people, kill people & terrorise them
3) who do all the dirty things lie, cheat, dishonest (cuz islamists deploy deception)
4) they can look like anyone white, black, yellow, brown, purple & even pink (cuz islamists deploy deception)
5) Islamists hate jews & jewish traditions
6) Criminals

it would be easy to identify & target islamists who deploy less deception & call themselves as muslims & but the islamists terrarists with non muslim names & non muslim looks and traditions it is very hard to identify

Darn them islamists hell bent of global domination deploy deception to such a extent they have converted to all other religions, such as hinduism, jewish, xtianity & some of them are even atheists these darn islamists

world should identify these islamists terrarists with non muslim names & traditions first & tag them.

What my jewish friends has to keep in mind is new evolving facing of islamists

The problem is with not indian people but the islamists terraists who are hell bent on world domination, & what makes them difficult to spot is especially when the come up with hindu names & dress like hindus

for e.g who would have thought these guys are islamists ?
thumb.cms

Hindu%20extremist.gif

13slde1.jpg

Hindu+terror.jpg

Now one would think these guys are hindus but in reality these guys are Islamist terrarists deploying very high level of deception

So says the real islamist terrorist hiding behind a hindu name & culture - War on TERRA must continue
Are you trying to be funny? You just called me internet hindu, and now real islamist terrorist.
Did I say anything that upset you?

Are you trying to be funny? You just called me internet hindu, and now real islamist terrorist.
Did I say anything that upset you?

i agree with you i called you internet hindu cuz you deceived me see how islam teaches deception, i am surprised at the level of deception you non muslim islamist terrarist use

Taqiya 101 Anyone ?

This will begining of the new WAR ON TERROR

Islamists are the SCUM OF THE EARTH

Islamists hate us for our freedom, our prosperity, our way of living these islamist terrarists

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom