What's new

Germany emerges as leading supplier to Israel’s navy

If this was a way of creating jobs then why doesn't Germany just build it for itself? It most likely doesn't want to sell it but doing it more out of guilt than anything else and can you please stop acting like you speak for Germany. I doubt they appreciate a person who’s obviously suffering from a severe case of narcissism to speak on their behalf.

because there is no political will to enlarge our military. What for? There are no enemies to fight against

If you naziis have the guts you can try it:-). Still the germans are stupid.

Germany funds and supports PKK quite sucessful. And if germany is stupid...what is turkey? A 3rd world country...seriously come back when you reached top 10 global economy...or invent anything useful.

because there is no political will to enlarge our military. What for? There are no enemies to fight against
Tell me is there a political will to enlarge Israel’s military? I'm talking about the average German citizen and not your own personal political views.

Nope, not stupid. Otherwise the money would be send to other nonsense aid projects. This way we have a test field, secure german jobs and open up nee markets. Hey who knows, maybe one of our ships will sink next marvi marmara?

From "When money talks bla bla" to this... :)

Germany funds and supports PKK quite sucessful. And if germany is stupid...what is turkey? A 3rd world country...seriously come back when you reached top 10 global economy...or invent anything useful.

It doens't change the stupidity but make it worser. You can make flying cars but it still show how stupid you are.:-)

One day pkk will explode in germany so you can taste the bomb of pkk in berlin:-).

Tell me is there a political will to enlarge Israel’s military? I'm talking about the average German citizen and not your own personal political views.

The average cotizen does not care about this i think.

It doens't change the stupidity but make it worser. You can make flying cars but it still show how stupid you are.:-)

One day pkk will explode in germany so you can taste the bomb of pkk in berlin:-).

PKK does not bite the hand that feeds it. We have no problem with them.

You do know that PKK is a terrorist organization recognized by EU right? Supporting a terrorist organization is not something you brag about.

Israel pays over 1 billion $ after discount.

No there are no questions.

Russia annexed nice chuncks German territory and controlled entire East Europe including third of Germany for half century.

One thing I want to ask @500, why the Israel not choosing Indian Shipyards for building there corvette, definitely the German just making the structure of steel, all the weapon system would be from Israel itself.

Then why not contacting Indians, which can do this work in 1/4th cost?

The average cotizen does not care about this i think.

So let me get this straight you were advocating the destruction of an aid ship and now you're glorifying Germany's support of PKK (I don’t know the validity of this claim) a terrorist group and still have the nerve to cry about Russia's action in Ukraine.

The average citizen of Germany if asked would not support such a move.

Germany is a country that cries foul about human rights abuses regarding other nations when intending to sell weapons. Yet, here they are supplying lethal weapons to a nation that uses them indiscriminately against actual innocent human beings. Talk about hypocrisy and double standards.I'm very fast losing any respect for this nation.

I'm confused. I have seen several pakistanis covet American and German weapons for their military. Why such double standards?

Many of them are either free or comestably huge discount. No matter how much Israel pays, it's still far from the real value.

Some questions are still around about the real scale of the Holocaust. That's not the topic of discussion here, but even if the numbers are true, Israel has managed to blackmail the whole world with that excuse. Millions of Russians also died, a much larger number compared to Jews, but we never see the victimization process employed by Israelis worldwide from the Russians for example.
Let's just agree that Germany is not giving them to Israel for good heart, but mostly due to their actions 70 years ago.

As much as I admire Israel for bring so advanced/high tech/maintaining internal peace/stability despite its small size and being situated in a troublesome region full with civil wars/religious wars/extremism. I must say you are right about Germany stance of subsidising arms exports for Israel, mainly due to its still self imposed culpability of the holocaust.. Germany is the country o admire the most in Europe, I think they should move on about thus issue. They have already sincerely apologised enough, almost everybody agrees with this. I dont understand why they still think they owe something to anybody. Israel should be buying its weapons at market prices without any subsidy, just like when they buy from us in Britain. It should be a normal transaction. Imagine Japan still subsidising south Korea or China purchase of weapons/arms just because of the crimes Japan committed in world war II in these countries. Lool Not like Japan will/can ever do this @Nihonjin1051 .:D

So Germany shouldnt feel like its obliged/have a duty to always support/subsidize Israel. Times have passed,/change. Many countries suffered from World war II a lot as well. Israel should ask Asian countries and Russia about it. :chilli:

Sachsen is way too big for us. We will get MEKO 100 variant:

Royal-Malaysian-Navy-corvette-KD-Kelantan.jpg

800px-Korvette_Braunschweig_F260_2895.jpg

MF-STAR and Barak-8 will be installed.

Why don't Israel go for bigger Ships?

Largest Ships in Israel's inventory are corvette class ships.

One thing I want to ask @500, why the Israel not choosing Indian Shipyards for building there corvette, definitely the German just making the structure of steel, all the weapon system would be from Israel itself.

Then why not contacting Indians, which can do this work in 1/4th cost?
I guess there is no design we need. Israel needs something around 2000 t. Current Indian corvette Kamorta is 3400 t.

Why don't Israel go for bigger Ships?

Largest Ships in Israel's inventory are corvette class ships.
Big ships are for oceans, we dont have any interests there.

I guess there is no design we need. Israel needs something around 2000 t. Current Indian corvette Kamorta is 3400 t.
Saryu OPV is 2300 tonne, the base structure can be used for corvette. And if asked LM2500+ can be accommodated.

And mainly cost, it doesnt going to reach a ship more than $100mn-$150mn.

INS_Saryu.jpg

Big ships are for oceans, we dont have any interests there.

Mediterranean??

Also larger ships would provide anti-Submarine and Land strike capability.

You also need to keep strait of Tiran and Bab-el-mandal open for shipping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom