What's new

Germany emerges as leading supplier to Israel’s navy

low iq detected.

It can´t be that low. Its enough for learing aviation engineering at university.

Look buddy, baseless insults only strike back against you. What are you so butthurt about? That i don´t see Isarel as bad? You might disagree, thats ok. But stay classy. :)

You are dutch. Germany basicly rules over you through the EU. So spare me this bla bla

Oh my :) Has anyone told you how annoying you are for a Guatemalan? If you had this German master race attitude in Germany, you'd be locked away for being a neo-nazi.

Oh my :) Has anyone told you how annoying you are for a Guatemalan? If you had this German master race attitude in Germany, you'd be locked away for being a neo-nazi.

master race attitude? I don´t even know what you talk about. durch and germans are the same race. So whats your bla bla about? And "Guatemalan" What? o_O You call me Guatemalan because one of my mothers grandmothers was half guatemaltekan? lol. If i´m Guatemalan than you are greek armenian.

You did run away from Pakistan. :) You are dutch.

lol @ your country
Dude good for your country for defense exports or market for other nations. But defending a open claim about German views on human rights at one side and then contributing the same nation with record of human right killing spree ?

isn't the isreali was buying the sachsen class?, why then this?
Sachsen is way too big for us. We will get MEKO 100 variant:

Royal-Malaysian-Navy-corvette-KD-Kelantan.jpg

800px-Korvette_Braunschweig_F260_2895.jpg

MF-STAR and Barak-8 will be installed.

Thats how diplomacy works. I never said i agree with it but it is like it is and always was.

master race attitude? I don´t even know what you talk about. durch and germans are the same race. So whats your bla bla about? And "Guatemalan" What? o_O You call me Guatemalan because one of my mothers grandmothers was half guatemaltekan? lol. If i´m Guatemalan than you are greek armenian.

I was reffering to your general attitude which can be seen in your last few posts. What makes you think that I'd mind having Greek or Armenian ancestors? But you seem very unhappy or even ashamed about your Guatemalan heritage. Why's that?

It can´t be that low. Its enough for learing aviation engineering at university.

Look buddy, baseless insults only strike back against you. What are you so butthurt about? That i don´t see Isarel as bad? You might disagree, thats ok. But stay classy. :)
dude you are an Individual, i am an Individual. saying we rule you in an international forum and 21 Century is not lets say classy. everybody who are reading your post can smell racism.but know this your race/country is not superior to others. every single person has at least a little Nationalism for his/her country.
so stay classy mr.engineer.
btw about Israel simply i dont care.

I was reffering to your general attitude which can be seen in your last few posts. What makes you think that I'd mind having Greek or Armenian ancestors? But you seem very unhappy or even ashamed about your Guatemalan heritage. Why's that?

I´m not ashamed about the fact that a small part of my blood is from Guatemala. Its cool to be mayan. Isn´t it? :D

What ever you are, just stop being an embarrassment for Germany. Cut it:

You have a problem with truth? Diplomacy is dirty. Name me one country that does not do this? Its stupid to believe that any country would act like a saint. When money talks, morals are silent.

Back
Top Bottom