What's new

Germany emerges as leading supplier to Israel’s navy

I never brought up anything about war, the other poster spoke of a second strike and then you like petulant child, spoke of nuclear war. Tell us, why have you not doned your green Hamas bandana yet? You know sooner or later with the path you have chosen, you will be paid a visit by the American authorities. I would advice you consider a change of residency. ;)

Family friend is head of intelligence sector in my county. No worries 'Kurdistanwillrise'. :D

Just part and parcel of the usual BS and hypocrisy

Germans rape and murder millions of jews now Palestinians must suffer for the guilt trip being laid on the Germans

Then I look forward to reading your objections everywhere, which to date has been sadly missing. As an example: I look forward to your posts feigning lack of respect about Hamas firing rockets into Israeli civilian population. OR when we see Palestinians driving into crowds of Israelis at a train station OR stabbing Israelis simply standing at a bus stop.

And far as principles go, civilians will always die in any internal conflict arising from terrorism. I agree that goal should be to limit it. As should be the goal not to go overboard and heavy handed as Israeli military tends to do unfortunately.

Let me pose a few questions to you. Should Israel use excessive force against unarmed civilians in populated areas? Should Israel occupy and steal Palestinian land? See, it takes two to tango.

Action causes reaction. A tit for tat is fueled when a nation occupies and builds illegal settlements in broad daylight. When you steal my property and belongings with a gun to my head I'm bound to return the favor. That's all there's to it. Nothing more nothing less.

Of course what I'm implying is a rumor just like Israel having nuclear weapons is still denied but everyone knows they have nuclear weapons.

America treats Israel differently they would have no problems with Israel having a second strike capability. I just brought this up because you mentioned us being hypocrites. When America allows Israel to have nuclear weapons but punishes Iran. Invades countries on a false pretext of them having WMDs and in the process pretty much destroying the country. Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

I'll give you that Iraq was a cluster F- but trust me no middle eastern country cried over it. They all were secretly thankful. Saddam couldn't be more hated in the middle east while looked at as being beyond dangerous - among the countries in the ME.

Reasons behind Iran not having nuclear weapons was discussed by me in another thread I opened ( please feel free take a look).

Lastly, there is no way, no how, where Israel shall ever use a nuclear weapon first. There is no supreme being that they are really beholden to, to prove some devotional sacrifice towards, no terror group that they fund or seek to hand over a dirty bomb to, and they aren't religious zealots. .

Let me pose a few questions to you. Should Israel use excessive force against unarmed civilians in populated areas? Should Israel occupy and steal Palestinian land? See, it takes two to tango.

Action causes reaction. A tit for tat is fueled when a nation occupies and builds illegal settlements in broad daylight. When you steal my property and belongings with a gun to my head I'm bound to return the favor. That's all there's to it. Nothing more nothing less.

The best answer I can give is to request you to read the original posts in these two threads, I started. You will find my candid thoughts covering most of your questions.

What U.S and Europe think of Iran's nuclear ambitions- My POV
How the US sees Israel- My POV

I'll give you that Iraq was a cluster F- but trust me no middle eastern country cried over it. They all were secretly thankful. Saddam couldn't be more hated in the middle east while looked at as being beyond dangerous - among the countries in the ME.

Reasons behind Iran not having nuclear weapons was discussed by me in another thread I opened ( please feel free take a look).

Lastly, there is no way, no how, where Israel shall ever use a nuclear weapon first. There is no supreme being that they are really beholden to, to prove some devotional sacrifice towards, no terror group that they fund or seek to hand over a dirty bomb to, and they aren't religious zealots. .

The best answer I can give is to request you to read the original posts in these two threads, I started. You will find my candid thoughts covering most of your questions.

What U.S and Europe think of Iran's nuclear ambitions- My POV
How the US sees Israel- My POV
No Middle Eastern countries cried, but plenty of Iraqis and Americans did who lost loved ones for nothing.

I am guessing its something on line with Iran being a fanatical unreasonable country that will use nuclear weapons for religious reasons. This is not the case. Iran trying to get nuclear weapons is the reasonable thing for them to do. Just look at their history and how they’ve been treated by the West and add to fact that two of its neighbors have been invaded. Iran’s desire for nuclear weapons has nothing to do with Israel and all to do with preventing a much more powerful country invading them.

Iran has lost a lot support from the Muslim world by their actions in Syria, but their desire for nuclear weapons is totally understandable.

Seems really hypocritical of the West (Germany) to sell Israel submarines that will be used to carry nuclear weapons. Essentially giving them a second strike capability and at the same time punishing Iran for pursuing a nuclear program? Seems like double standards to me.

P.S The word your looking for is paindoo (villager) :lol:

i know it is double standards. But thats politics. Do you expect different?

No Middle Eastern countries cried, but plenty of Iraqis and Americans did who lost loved ones for nothing.

I am guessing its something on line with Iran being a fanatical unreasonable country that will use nuclear weapons for religious reasons. This is not the case. Iran trying to get nuclear weapons is the reasonable thing for them to do. Just look at their history and how they’ve been treated by the West and add to fact that two of its neighbors have been invaded. Iran’s desire for nuclear weapons has nothing to do with Israel and all to do with preventing a much more powerful country invading them.

Iran has lost a lot support from the Muslim world by their actions in Syria, but their desire for nuclear weapons is totally understandable.

No country is getting nuclear weapons, whether it be even be Sweden next or anyone if we can help it.

We're against nuclear weapons in any additional countries. That is why we sanctioned India and Pakistan for the longest. You think when India and Pakistan did their test they actually had a delivery system in place? No. But did we attack those countries? No. Especially India with them being a pseudo non-aligned country, while truthfully being in the USSR's court. We could have done a Israeli on Iran/ Syria like strike on them. In and out in minutes.

On Iran
We hold a high regard for Iranian citizens. We want to have the best of relationships with them and their country.

But you are going to create a cluster F of countries in ME going nuclear if they do. If you want to know some of the reasons why Iran should not have a nuclear weapon, then read my thread here What U.S and Europe think of Iran's nuclear ambitions- My POV

Please understand this- The world will not be a better place with more countries having nuclear weapons. You are only going to enhance the chance of proliferation and another nuclear strike. We all only get put at greater risk!

There is a false notion that America will attack you because you don't have nuclear weapons. It's complete BS frankly:
There are 99% of countries that are part of the ME and will never be at risk from America. We want to be friends with all, hell you can even choose not to be our friends rather choose China or Russia. But if your goal is to create world disorder through proliferation, or by supporting of terrorists that threaten our allies or us, then you are at risk! Would you tolerate otherwise if it was directed at your country?

Look at your own country( Pakistan). We were so much closer, we gave some our best military weapons to help you feel secure, we had the best of commerce and trade with you. The only thing we asked was - please be a part of the nations that provide stability to the world. You had us in your palms and then ..............

Last edited:
The German hypocrisy is manifest in the fact that they are willing to supply Israel with weaponry despite saying that they have a law against selling weapons to countries that might use them for combat (I didn't know submarines and Tanks are primarily used for show), while at the same time refusing our offer of supplying 800 Leopard 2A7s and 8 Dolphin class subs.

Thats an internal german conflict. Chancellor Merkel actually want sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.

Seems really hypocritical of the West (Germany) to sell Israel submarines that will be used to carry nuclear weapons. Essentially giving them a second strike capability and at the same time punishing Iran for pursuing a nuclear program? Seems like double standards to me.

P.S The word your looking for is paindoo (villager) :lol:

Well mentioning that means anti-semite in Germany, as nobel prize (literature) winner Günter Grass had to discover a year or so back.

So don't say it loud while in EU.

i know it is double standards. But thats politics. Do you expect different?

And what happened to the moral values that the West preaches all over the globe?

Unfortunately all actions of the West send only one signal to the rest of the world: "Might is Right", that is.

No country is getting nuclear weapons, whether it be even be Sweden next or anyone if we can help it.

We're against nuclear weapons in any additional countries. That is why we sanctioned India and Pakistan for the longest. You think when India and Pakistan did their test they actually had a delivery system in place? No. But did we attack those countries? No. Especially India with them being a pseudo non-aligned country, while truthfully being in the USSR's court. We could have done a Israeli on Iran/ Syria like strike on them. In and out in minutes.

On Iran
We hold a high regard for Iranian citizens. We want to have the best of relationships with them and their country.

But you are going to create a cluster F of countries in ME going nuclear if they do. If you want to know some of the reasons why Iran should not have a nuclear weapon, then read my thread here What U.S and Europe think of Iran's nuclear ambitions- My POV

Please understand this- The world will not be a better place with more countries having nuclear weapons. You are only going to enhance the chance of proliferation and another nuclear strike. We all only get put at greater risk!

There is a false notion that America will attack you because you don't have nuclear weapons. It's complete BS frankly:
There are 99% of countries that are part of the ME and will never be at risk from America. We want to be friends with all, hell you can even choose not to be our friends rather choose China or Russia. But if your goal is to create world disorder through proliferation, or by supporting of terrorists that threaten our allies or us, then you are at risk! Would you tolerate otherwise if it was directed at your country?

Look at your own country( Pakistan). We were so much closer, we gave some our best military weapons to help you feel secure, we had the best of commerce and trade with you. The only thing we asked was - please be a part of the nations that provide stability to the world. You had us in your palms and then ..............

That is not the case the US is allowing Germany to sell submarines that are clearly intended for nuclear weapons. So much for a nuclear free middle east and still expect other countries not to have them.:disagree:

The only country that has created a cluster F is America and its policies in the Middle East. I don’t support Iran’s nuclear program (neutral) but I definitely understand why there so eager to have them.

The only reason these countries want these weapons are because of American policy in this region. You say America doesn’t want to attack 99% of the countries in the Middle East, but that is clearly not the case.

Tell me would America have attacked Iraq if it had nuclear weapons? (Which they clearly did not, which the Americans knew about). Would have they attacked Libya if they had nuclear weapons? Would the West have supported rebels in Syria if they had nuclear weapons? Your actions have made these countries want these weapon and the only reason you haven’t attacked Iran is down to fatigue from those two pointless wars, but how long will those wars be in American policy makers consciousness?………..

We would have appreciated if America had not attacked Afghanistan which is partly to be blamed for the problems we see today in Pakistan. I put my hands up Pakistan made a huge mistake in supporting the mujahedeen and other extremist elements (with other countries) which led to untold misery and destruction to Afghanistan and now Pakistan. Hopefully Pakistan has learned its lesson that there is no good or bad terrorist after the Peshawar school massacre and gets rid of all of them.

Back
Top Bottom