What's new

What U.S and Europe think of Iran's nuclear ambitions- My POV

Foggy_Bottom

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me start first by saying that we appreciate and like the Iranian people, even so we have issues with the mullahs that run it.

Iranians are one the most brilliant people in man’s history and its own history shows them as once being the leaders in liberal arts, science, technology and culture. All of this unfortunately has had a shocking brake put on it by Ayatollahs and their religious ideology. We see Iran much like those young people who created the 'Happy' song video in Iran. We also see Iranian women as strong leaders while still being good Muslims.

Unfortunately, we do feel that we have to stop Iran from having the capability of producing Nuclear weapons.

As much as their government tries to convince everyone that they do not intend to have such weapons, and are only interested in using nuclear technology for civilian purposes- it is but a blatant lie.

There are several reasons for our concern.
  • Nuclear weapons in the hands of their leaders, whose reign is undeniably based on religiosity, is dangerous for the rest of the world. We sincerely fear their religious heads will use the weapon, while having no second thoughts about sacrificing all of Iran- as long as they see themselves as doing the work of the Prophet Mohammed.
  • A nuclear Iran also means a cluster F for the middle east in terms of nuclear weapons proliferation. If Iran has it, it means, KSA will then say they will need it, which means Egypt will want some, and then Turkey and so and so forth. It puts the whole region in peril.
  • Israel will be in dire straits and will mean America will be in one too. effectively gets us pulled into a nuclear arms race in that region.
  • Proliferation of different kind where Iran, much like its support for Hamas/ Hezbollah and or all nefarious terrorists groups, starts pushing the technology or dirty bombs in to the hands of such groups.
No country is getting nuclear weapons, whether it even be Sweden next or anyone if we can help it.

Please understand this- The world will not be a better place with more countries having nuclear weapons. You are only going to enhance the chance of proliferation and another nuclear strike. We all only get put at greater risk!

There is a false notion that America will attack you because you don't have nuclear weapons. It's complete BS frankly:
There are 99% of countries that are part of the ME and will never be at risk from America. We want to be friends with all, hell you can even choose not to be our friends rather choose China or Russia. But if your goal is to create world disorder through proliferation, or by supporting of terrorists that threaten our allies or us, then you are at risk! Would you tolerate otherwise if it was directed at your country?

Last edited:
In your view, what makes them pursue Nuclear arms so vigorously?

What do people in the Middle East and in the rest of the world think about the West's thousands of nuclear weapons?

What steps, according to you, should the rest of the world take in order to convince the Western world to completely dismantle their nuclear arsenal?

Last edited:
Don't you think, after operation Ajax and supporting Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war, that the Iranians have legitimate reason to hate the US? Both are examples of the most cynical and most devious foreign policy possible. It's a wonder that the Iranian people still seem open to Americans. It's one country for which you guys should get off your high horse and show some remorse.

Don't you think, after operation Ajax and supporting Saddam in the Iran-Iraq war, that the Iranians have legitimate reason to hate the US? Both are examples of the most cynical and most devious foreign policy possible. It's a wonder that the Iranian people still seem open to Americans. It's one country for which you guys should get off your high horse and show some remorse.

That's not how the (right-wing) Western mind thinks and works. It's all about me, myself and I.. the rest can die.

What do people in the Middle East and in the rest of the world think about the West's thousands of nuclear weapons?

What steps should the rest of the world take to convince the West to dismantle them?

Please, do differentiate the US from the general population in Europe. Our politicians might be puppets of the US, but most people have an understanding for Iran's motivation

To understand the development of Iran, we have to know Operation Ajax first.

And then, we Europeans don't need an American spin doctor to speak or to think on our behalf.

How could I forget that we have the wisdom of our Chinese european to guide us into the light. :)

This the same gentleman who proclaimed just days ago, that the Australian Iranian who killed civilians in the cafe, was actually put up to do so by the U.S. and Australian governments.

Ladies and Gentleman of the saner minds, please stand by for more of his wisdom.

but most people have an understanding for Iran's motivation

Do you think? The Dutch are extremely anti-Iranian, anti-Russian, pro-Nato etc. Or maybe the voice of the right-wing is louder. Yes, Americans are some of the most ignorant, self-righteous and arrogant people on earth. Look at the thread starter and his mindset for example. As if America is innocent or even a victim when it's the biggest criminal on earth.

Do you think? The Dutch are extremely anti-Iranian, anti-Russian, pro-Nato etc. Or maybe the voice of the right-wing is louder. Yes, Americans are some of the most ignorant, self-righteous and arrogant people on earth. Look at the thread starter and his mindset for example.

How about we will quit being arrogant when you quit being a confused salafist?

The verdict is in: America is guilty of being an arrogant, greedy, murderous propaganda state.

The sentence: nuclear annihilation

Now China and Russia are acting quickly to carry out the execution.

As for Iran, as long as Israel has nukes, Iran should be able to defend itself.

Let me start first by saying that we appreciate and like the Iranian people, even so we have issues with the mullahs that run it.

Iranians are one the most brilliant people in man’s history and its own history shows them as once being the leaders in liberal arts, science, technology and culture. All of this unfortunately has had a shocking brake put on it by Ayatollahs and their religious ideology. We see Iran much like those young people who created the 'Happy' song video in Iran. We also see Iranian women as strong leaders while still being good Muslims.

Unfortunately, we do feel that we have to stop Iran from having the capability of producing Nuclear weapons. While as much as their government tries to convince everyone that they do not intend to do so, and our only interested in using nuclear technology for civilian purposes and use, it is but a blatant lie.

There are several reasons for our concern.
  • Nuclear weapons in the hands of their leaders, whose reign is undeniably based on religiosity, is dangerous for the rest of the world. We sincerely fear their religious heads will use the weapon, while having no second thoughts about sacrificing all of Iran- as long as they see themselves as doing the work of the Prophet Mohammed.
  • A nuclear Iran also means a cluster F for the middle east in terms of nuclear weapons proliferation. If Iran has it, it means, KSA will then say they will need it, which means Egypt will want some, and then Turkey and so and so forth. It puts the whole region in peril.
  • Israel will be in dire straits and will mean America will be in one too. effectively gets us pulled into a nuclear arms race in that region.
  • Proliferation of different kind where Iran, much like its support for Hamas/ Hezbollah and or all nefarious terrorists groups, starts pushing the technology or dirty bombs in to the hands of such groups.

I have to honest with you, I am a little conflicted. I don't want the proliferation of nuclear weapons in any way, shape or form. I definitely don't want anybody who believes in afterlife to have one :D. However, it's kinda hard to make the argument to Iran when their next door neighbor has nuclear weapons and seems to have been forgiven for testing one despite international pressure. The other thing is the difference between in treatment of Iraq and North Korea. They, along with Iran, were described as the axis of evil by GWB. However, Iraq was attacked but North Korea wasn't. So I can see how Iran might think having nukes would enhance its security.

Here's the thing, the world doesn't have a reasonable argument against any country developing nukes. You already have 8 countries (9 if you count Israel) with nukes. What logic could you use to deter other countries from developing it? When we're ok with us having nukes but not others, aren't we now making the "good nuclear state, bad nuclear state" argument?

We've opened Pandora's box by developing nukes and from now to eternity, we're going to holding our collective breaths that nobody does anything stupid.

Last edited:
Please, do differentiate the US from the general population in Europe. Our politicians might be puppets of the US, but most people have an understanding for Iran's motivation

Lie. Evry single poll in europe shows that Iran is seen absolutly negative and a threat. As a german (i doubt you are one...) you should know the general idea about Iran in the public: bomb building crazy Mullahs

Iran is a threat because it refuses to become a Western vassal state. This is the one and only reason. It has nothing to do with nuclear weapons, which Iran doesn't have, but could easily build if they wanted, regardless of western pressure or sanctions. Nothing could stop it from happening and they know it.

Last edited:
Let us review your points:

1) Iran's leaders might be religious minded but Israel's one's are GENOCIDAL.

2) Israel has nuclear weapons and are always threatening of bombing Iran's sites and also threatening of sending it to the stone ages. Also it isn't Iran who carried illegal air strikes into foreign soil.

3) Why would US be threatened by Iran in any way. Their longest ranged missile can't even reach Italy and they have no intention of attacking US bases first.

4) Israel and CIA funds more terrorist organizations than any other nation. No one is more willing to overthrow an unfriendly government than the US. Also, Hamas has been removed from the terrorist list by EU and I haven't seen Hezbollah commit terrorist acts, they have been fighting your government trained terrorist organizations (ISIS, Al-Nusra and FSA).

Back
Top Bottom