What's new

Germany emerges as leading supplier to Israel’s navy

You have a problem with truth? Diplomacy is dirty. Name me one country that does not do this? Its stupid to believe that any country would act like a saint. When money talks, morals are silent.

As far as I know, Israel has been receiving these ships and submarines from Germany for either free or with major discounts. It is not like you are making any profit out of them.

You clearly have no idea what diplomacy is.

As far as I know, Israel has been receiving these ships and submarines from Germany for either free or with major discounts. It is not like you are making any profit out of them.

You clearly have no idea what diplomacy is.

the ships cost one billion. Germany pays 125 million € subsidy loan.

And i do know what diplomacy is. Germany is allied with israel. We sell weapons to our allies because it suits our interests.

And i do know what diplomacy is. Germany is allied with israel. We sell weapons to our allies because it suits our interests.
Let's just say they are sucking your blood for a crime they claim Nazis did, aka Holocaust. There is no shame in admitting that. You are just trying too hard to deny that.

Let's just say they are sucking your blood for a crime they claim Nazis did, aka Holocaust. There is no shame in admitting that. You are just trying too hard to deny that.

nope, its money used in aid program. Beside that its peanuts. I dont see a problem

Israel pays Germany more than billion dollars, thats called sucking blood?
Many of them are either free or come with a huge discount. No matter how much Israel pays, it's still far from the real value.
"They claim"?

Some questions are still around about the real scale of the Holocaust. That's not the topic of discussion here, but even if the numbers are true, Israel has managed to blackmail the whole world with that excuse. Millions of Russians also died, a much larger number compared to Jews, but we never see the victimization process employed by Israelis worldwide from the Russians for example.
Let's just agree that Germany is not giving them to Israel for good heart, but mostly due to their actions 70 years ago.

This is the second time that israel paid the bills but with a good discount. They have paid one dolphin clas submarine but again germany have give them several millions discount:-) before this deal.

Are the germans that stupid?

You are absolutly right but this means you guys are contradicting yourselfs

Many of them are either free or come with a huge discount. No matter how much Israel pays, it's still far from the real value.
Israel pays over 1 billion $ after discount.

Some questions are still around about the real scale of the Holocaust.
No there are no questions.

Millions of Russians also died, a much larger number compared to Jews, but we never see the victimization process employed by Israelis worldwide from the Russians for example.
Russia annexed nice chuncks German territory and controlled entire East Europe including third of Germany for half century.

Are those submarines that israel is getting able to launch nuclear weapons? If so what is the likelihood of Israel using it for that reason?

Last edited:
This is the second time that israel paid the bills but with a good discount. They have paid one dolphin clas submarine but again germany have give them several millions discount:-) before this deal.

Are the germans that stupid?

Nope, not stupid. Otherwise the money would be send to other nonsense aid projects. This way we have a test field, secure german jobs and open up nee markets. Hey who knows, maybe one of our ships will sink next marvi marmara?

Nope, not stupid. Otherwise the money would be send to other nonsense aid projects. This way we have a test field, secure german jobs and open up nee markets. Hey who knows, maybe one of our ships will sink next marvi marmara?

HAHAHAHAH, wow the way you admit it, that your military ships are only useful on civilian ships :omghaha:

If you naziis have the guts you can try it:-). Still the germans are stupid.

Germany plans to subsidize an Israeli procurement of naval corvettes.

The German government said it would contribute to the purchase of four corvettes for the Israel Navy. The government said the subsidy for Israel was approved by the parliament in Berlin.

The German newspaper Bild am Sonntag reported that the government decided to contribute 115 million euro for the Israeli purchase, estimated at 1 billion euro. The newspaper, citing government memorandums, said the Israel Navy would use the warships, identified as the Meko A-100, to secure its interests in the eastern Mediterranean.

What exactly do Germany gain from subsidizing Israel's weapons purchase? A complete waste of money and in a way stealing the taxpayers money. The German and European people need to get over the cliché that "Saying anything against Israel is anti-Semitic" and voice their opinion on matters such as these.

If this was a way of creating jobs then why doesn't Germany just build it for itself? It most likely doesn't want to sell it but doing it more out of guilt than anything else and can you please stop acting like you speak for Germany. I doubt they appreciate a person who’s obviously suffering from a severe case of narcissism to speak on their behalf.

Back
Top Bottom