What's new

Germans take to the streets to protest against 'Islamisation'

Status
Not open for further replies.
A declining population for some European countries are a real threat to them.

They have maximum technological advantage. They don´t need cheap labor to survive anymore. They will kill off the cheap labor force.

This is the endtime.

prepare.

They have maximum technological advantage. They don´t need cheap labor to survive anymore. They will kill off the cheap labor force.

This is the endtime.

prepare.
fascinating-please-do-go-on.jpg

Europeans having less kids has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam. The people that are upset about the immigration levels should blame the leaders of those countries for the constant need for growth and cheap labor.

**** em

these are the same colonial countries who went around the world to abuse and occupy the land of innocent people a fact they take pride in

so once again **** em
and how exactly islam spread out of Arabia!!

Those calculations are all lies. Made up propaganda. In 50 years there will be no Muslims in europe. European nationalists and racists will exterminate them in concentration camps. Thats highly likely if they can´t flee Europe.

exactly like serbia

srebreniza massacre!

Srebrenica2007.jpg

Muslims killed by European Christians/Satanists
Stop carrying on like Europe is some awe inspiring thing...we have farms in South Africa that are bigger than some countries in Europe.

I only have a few words. They can go and f themselves.

We are here to stay and they can't do jack sh1t about it. Takbir

I do not see you giving the same kind of tolerance you expect from them.

what happened to this thread?

also someone asked about what changed. by change i meant being more open to new ideas. i have pointed this out earlier in my posts. the teachings of evolution, science, history have already enlightened some of the muslim world. as the interaction between people of different kinds increases and knowledge spreads further across the class lines, it is bound to create a more tolerant and westernised muslim world.

some progress has already taken place, but it is not emphasized enough. such as the brutal punishments in the shariah law are not implemented in any muslim state. other ideas of democracy, gender equality, freedom of speech, separation of religion from state are yet to take root, but significant progress has been made. i see it all around me. back home and here in US. expect no renaissance though.

Religion affects culture greatly. They are highly interdependent.

If you think that the culture of these countries is not being affected, you could not be more wrong. They do have a right to protect their culture and they can do this by limiting immigration to their countries.

The point is that the people blabbering about 'Islamisation' are the same people who don't like all non-white immigration. They don't like Hindus in saris and with red dots, they don't like white girls going out with non-white guys, and they don't like Hindu temples and curry shops any more than they like Muslim mosques or kebab shops.

This tantrum about 'Islamisation' is an outlet for racist bigots because they can't say much about other migrants, but the media has made it acceptable to be openly bigoted against Muslims.

The point is that the people blabbering about 'Islamisation' are the same people who don't like all non-white immigration. They don't like Hindus in saris and with red dots, they don't like white girls going out with non-white guys, and they don't like Hindu temples and curry shops any more than they like Muslim mosques or kebab shops.

This tantrum about 'Islamisation' is an outlet for racist bigots because they can't say much about other migrants, but the media has made it acceptable to be openly bigoted against Muslims.

you are generalizing too much here. there are certainly people in the west that are bigoted against none whites as people, but that number is extremely small. they have almost no representation in policy making and also the media does not paint a favorable picture of their views.

on the other hand the people who do these protests do have an element in them that can be labelled bigoted, but its mostly and overwhelmingly due to the views that muslim immigrants hold that are against what western democracies cherish.

for example the depiction of prophet Muhammad by the danish cartoonist. the polls conducted in the muslim world showed massive support for the conviction of the person who drew them. danish muslims filled a complaint over it. there were massive protests in the muslim world, but in the end denmark's freedom of speech law stood strong and the complaint could not even have a court hearing because the regional public prosecutor could not find anything that could be argued as a criminal offence.

there have been numerous such incidents which have highlighted this divide and it is this fundamental reason why you don't see liberals or seculars standing with muslims on these issues. when it comes to islamic law, all elements in the western society stand against it.

Germans take it to the street?
You mean a really small portion of rightwingers who had several thousand others who demonstrated against them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom