What's new

Germans take to the streets to protest against 'Islamisation'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure you know of the Swedish immigrant problem

Did these small groups are found in every European country. You have to see how much influence they have to decide. And in Sweden they are nothing.

Karmas a b**** huh? All those decades of European imperialism is now coming back to bite them. Serves them right.

It is neo-Nazi ideology, dressed up for modern times under the garb of "cultural" preservation.

The Zionist media legitimizes bigotry and opportunistic elements lap it up.

"Multiculturalism" only works in new countries like Canada or America where there's no historical unified culture that is challenged by alien cultures.
so so thats your opinion? and whos funding marine le pen?

Btw Australia is just as much a new country as Canada or the USA yet they want nothing to do with mass immigration, multiculturalism etc.

That is a gross misinterpretation.. This video is to deter ilegal migrants arrivals by boats.. Most of those people perish in dangerous seas after being duped by people smugglers

It has nothing to do with migration and multi culturalism .. Infact Australia is of of the most multi cultural societies in the world, Where over a quarter (26%) of Australia's population was born overseas and a further one fifth (20%) had at least one overseas-born parent

immigration has become quite an issue in the recent years. immigration reform in the last US election was a pretty big issue. the justification of immigration from western perspective is primarily due to economics. immigrants provide cheap labor and are willing to take jobs that the natives will not take. on the other hand they also bring forth ideas and values that are toxic to western societies.

there is no easy or quick fix. right now in pakistan evolution is being taught in private schools, which is huge! the constitution itself defies the extremes of the shariah law. but the ideas on which western civilization is built are yet to take root in the muslim world and there is no short cut. it will take time but eventually it will bear fruit. i can vouch for myself and so many of my friends and family that have changed, but it is going to be slow. its going to take inches not miles.

Economics has played a massive role in the anti immigration stance. Jobs are not easy to come by and the laws are getting tougher. As a result, the economy is barely stable. Add to that a bit of right wing hate for anything "alien" and you'll understand the current picture.

Just because humans emigrate due to job security and a better life doesn't mean that they disregard their culture/religion. On the contrary, in foreign lands these bonds become stronger. This doesn't only apply to Muslims, but people belonging to all faiths.

My opinion is that integration of immigrants is a shortcoming which can be attributed to both sides. By that I mean the respective host nations and certain immigrants unwilling/unable to integrate. It's not a one way street as many would like us to believe.

my previous two comments were only concerning muslim immigration. dalit, what you said is certainly one aspect of a very broad general immigration issue because it varies from country to country and people to people. for example when conservatives in US take a stance against illegal mexican immigration it is due to their involvement in drugs and crime. that is not the case when we are talking about chinese, korean, or european immigrants, they are mostly celebrated.

similarly when a faction in the western society take a stance against muslim immigration, they do not cite crime as their reason, but religion. some concepts of Islam are in direct confrontation with the western laws and their way of life. I explained this in much more detail in my first post in this thread.

I fully share the concerns of the Germans. Germany must be German and Christian. The earlier the government will make efforts to this - the better for all. Otherwise in 70-100 years all white Europeans will have to go to Russia. Then Russia will have Small France, Small Germany and so on.
We have plenty of space, no one will be offended, but still let Europe remains Europe.

I fully share the concerns of the Germans. Germany must be German and Christian. The earlier the government will make efforts to this - the better for all. Otherwise in 70-100 years all white Europeans will have to go to Russia. Then Russia will have Small France, Small Germany and so on.
We have plenty of space, no one will be offended, but still let Europe remains Europe.

I agree it should be more like Russia were racist Neo Nazis can brutally beat up or in some cases murder immigrants (or people who are just studying there) without any real protection/prosecution from the Russian government and by the way there's hardly anyone whose religious in Western Europe.

What’s up with Eastern Europeans being so vocal about immigration when they are the biggest immigrants to Western Europe?

Time for Europe has passed and this is no time to scratch the pole

EUROPE FOR THE WHITES.
src_1327925502247.jpg

src_1327930310471.jpg

src_1327932161906.jpg

src_1327932422260.jpg

At the very least try to respect their views. People's views are dynamic, not everyone in anyone given country thinks the same, or holds the same opinion.
Again, the behavior of some people, unfortunately Muslim, and many a times also unfortunately Pakistani, is beyond believable and unjustifiable. People forget that they are living and working in a country that has allowed them to immigrate there, not the other way round.

it will take time but eventually it will bear fruit. i can vouch for myself and so many of my friends and family that have changed, but it is going to be slow. its going to take inches not miles.
How have they changed?
From what to what?

It is neo-Nazi ideology, dressed up for modern times under the garb of "cultural" preservation.

The Zionist media legitimizes bigotry and opportunistic elements lap it up.
Religion affects culture greatly. They are highly interdependent.

If you think that the culture of these countries is not being affected, you could not be more wrong. They do have a right to protect their culture and they can do this by limiting immigration to their countries.

Islam will save China.png

Meh europe is small fry, the real challenge lies to the east!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom