What's new

German cartoon triggers Indian population

I think it has to do with overall pragmatism of Chinese v indians

indians are egoist , stupid, and don't like being corrected. why do you think the world is happy to buy made in china and not india
It has more to do with their centralized one party state structure more than anything else. Nobody dare challenge the writ of the state/CCP.

Idhar BC har dusri cheez le k protests chalu ho jaati h, people on the streets and politicians fighting in parliament.. makes for spicy news talk shows, debates and twitter fights and meme fests.. but on the ground ka kam ruk jaata full istop.

Chine me ji, ek baar bol dia to everyone better comply.. collectivist greater good dekh ke log maan bhi jaate hai.. makhmali glove ke andar lohe ki mutthi jo hai.

That out of the way, improvement to kaafi hui in recent times in the railways.. booking tickets to the stations themselves to the cars and facilities provided onboard.. holistic improvement.. used to be dirty chaotic bidi smoke filled pan splattered stations, all of that is improving.

Railways will go the aviation way eventually, lot of out airports are now world class, aviation industry is also booming. Back in the day (90s and earlier) airports suffered from bad bidi smoke, dirty facilities.. same shite that plagues the railways. Things are far from perfect but on the upswing. Aap khud aa k dekho kisi din.

Funny how these Indians have a bund blast when someone targets them but dance on the streets yelling “phul support ser” like TCs when the same rags target Muslims.

Clowns 🤡
Had to read this twice, Did not expect such language from you.

Its reality what they should be angry China have modern bullet trains while India still use old trains that people always overcrowd

You are wrong!! They have a dozen Vande Mataram trainsets! :-)

160 KPH qualifies in India as bullet train.

300px-Vande_Bharat_Express_around_Mumbai.jpg

View attachment 926111

Me too, ofcourse it is a bit exaggerated since Indian railways is one of the largest electrified railway systems on earth, probably 2nd largest nobody can travel on rooftops like it happens in Bangladesh/Pakistan.

Other than that I don't see trains being overcrowded except if the train passes through Bimaru belt.

Kuchh nahi abhi agle saal jab Germany ki GDP ko evertake karenge hum toh aur badhiya badhiya cartoon banyenge ye.

In India 400+ million people live below the poverty line. That is not the case in Germany. Even if India overtakes Germany inequality and poverty will remain a big issue.

Subsequent iterations will become HSRs

Bullet trains need specialized track (ballastless track) and need to be maintained 24/7/365 within millimeter precision. That is the main thing about the Chinese bullet train miracle.

Yeh Aladin ka Chirag nahi hota. Dilli dur ast. I give it another decade at the very least to be implemented in a few places in India. Only a few corridors - like the pointless Ahmedabad-Mumbai leg. Modi promoting Gujju cities.

Thanks for posting a decades old picture. Trolling much?

That was during Vishwa Ijtema near Dhaka which is a special religious occasion (second most holy gathering after Hajj in Islam), does India have Ijtema too?

Nowadays people can't even buy online train tickets without National ID smartcard in Bangladesh, forget getting inside train station.

If you can post one - I can post one hundred from India. These are everyday things in India - hundred times worse than Bangladesh.

Part of shudh culture, same like defecating near train tracks.

For now this dose should be enough for you....

iu

56d08e682e526553008b9ed3

a46cbca3abaf58c63045a83ac2edbb7c.jpg

In India 400+ million people live below the poverty line. That is not the case in Germany. Even if India overtakes Germany inequality and poverty will remain a big issue.
I never claimed India will become developed next year, I just said when next year Indian economy overtakes Germany they'll make even better cartoons:D.

I’ve never travelled on a bullet train, but I prefer the old ones we have in Pakistan. In worst case scenario, at least you can jump out… lol

If you can post one - I can post one hundred from India. These are everyday things in India - hundred times worse than Bangladesh.
Trains in India are electrified, doing such things in India will get your barbecued instantly, and those videos from bangladesh are as recent as 2 to 3 years while the pic you posted is the one thats a decade old.

Only a few corridors - like the pointless Ahmedabad-Mumbai leg. Modi promoting Gujju cities.
It is a part of Delhi-Mumbai High-Speed Rail corridor and covers India's wealthiest cities on the west coast. Its anything but pointless unlike the one ya'll are dreaming to build in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom