What's new

German cartoon triggers Indian population

Accepting the bare facts is the only and first step for improvement. I would love to see such cartoons mocking our cities chaotic and crazy traffic.

This is a relatively mild cartoon, and not different from reality, as I mentioned in another thread.

From 0:23-1:11

1682352734353.png

Honestly didn't find anything racist about it.
Me too, ofcourse it is a bit exaggerated since Indian railways is one of the largest electrified railway systems on earth, probably 2nd largest nobody can travel on rooftops like it happens in Bangladesh/Pakistan.

Other than that I don't see trains being overcrowded except if the train passes through Bimaru belt.

View attachment 925918

"Are baap re baap! Yeh kya hogaya!"
Kuchh nahi abhi agle saal jab Germany ki GDP ko evertake karenge hum toh aur badhiya badhiya cartoon banyenge ye.

During my 3 years stay in Germany, I traveled extensively and only once train was late that too due to snow storm. Germans are more punctual than anyone here can even imagine and they are proud of it. No idea who this guy is.
How much you want to bet that's some gangu behind that account? I mean, they are infamous for larping.

@Valar. the "was born in Pakistan" should have been a dead giveaway. :lol:

This is a relatively mild cartoon, and not different from reality, as I mentioned in another thread.

From 0:23-1:11
Maybe, but its typical of firangis to search for poverty **** frequently with asian countries and they can never show anything good about them without shitting on it once, hence the obsession with rural villages of UP-Bihar. Whats next going to some rural area in Indonesia/Vietnam/Philippines and interviewing people saying "we've no jobs our country is doomed" to prove they're failed states?

Oye bhagwan ke bande, GDP per capita use karo na. :lol: Khali GDP ko apni trains pe bethe saare bandon me divide karo to zero batta lul banta he.

27pk1.jpg
Kar bhi liya to bhi kya dikkat hai? Cost of living is different in both nations. China's GDP per capita is 4 times less than Germany yet China is much better than Germany in every regard.

I feel its strength of the currency with respect to others which has inflated western economies.

Back
Top Bottom