What's new

German Army Continues to Swallow Its Neighbors

I believe zee Germans are cooking something up;

operation-sea-lion-large.jpg

800px-OperationSealion.svg.png

But we're ready for them.

g_rowofspitfires.jpg

where did i say the eu is forcing them? there are doing it out of need not pressure. honestly its a good idea but then your reliant of the eu for your protection. countries like and france can hold their own but germany......?
the main idea of this is to create an eu army to reduce dependency from the usa.
First of all, one should >never< underestimate Germans, their military technology or their ability to fight. Second, just because Germany does not have a nuclear deterrent, doesn't mean they could create one quickly if need be. Third, it is just a matter of political will and funding to increase German military might. Recall Bundeswehr not too long ago operated 2,125 Leopard 2s rather than 328 odd it will have shortly.

As of 9 February 2017, the Bundeswehr has a strength of 177,956 active soldiers, making it the second largest in the European Union behind France in terms of personnel. In addition the Bundeswehr has approximately 31,700 reserve personnel (2015). France had 208,916 active and 27,785 reserve personnel in 2015.

How about Turkey? As the largest standing army in Europe next after Russia. ;)
Shouldn't we learn how to say "Jawohl, mein Fuhrer" in Turkish then?

Nobody is underestimating anyone.. But logic dictates germany's time has come to pass. They have the ability to manufacture high-end weaponry at will.. But during world wars it will all be over too soon for Germany. Besides Europe isn't going to war with one another anytime within this century. The coming wars are with Russia, maybe China coupled with Muslim countries etc vs Europe, America, Israel etc. Well that's my prediction anyway. As always folks- feel free to correct me.

Ps. Not advocating for war. But it's a fact of life. Unfortunately.

Germany is by no means pacifist , a leopard doesn't change his spots
The Prussians see themselves as leaders of Europe and they are systematically working towards that goal.

Last edited:
I don't why NATO is so scared of Russia? As if Russia really going to invade Romania or Czech? Russia economy suffer a massive drop and you see their kuznetsov carrier spew more thick smoke than 1920 steam engine train. Most Russian equipment are very old and morale of their soldiers are poor as salary drop too.
Czech and Romania just fell prey to Western Europe war mongering propaganda.
NATO is not scared of Russia. They just know that Russia is no Libya or Iraq.
What they want is to spread fear of the "big bad Russian bear" in order for propanda purposes.

There's something about Germans....

Germany in pre-WWI: Emerging power in Europe.

Aftermath of WWI: Got destroyed by multiple powers and suffered one of the largest casualties.

Within 10 years, they quickly rose to power and emerged as a world power then got destroyed, invaded by multiple powers and ended up disintegrated into two parts.

The moment West and East Germany re-united, they re-emerged as a economical power of Europe.

All within short period of time after they got destroyed and yet, are always ahead of the West despite being invaded and disintegrated multiple times unlike the "untouched" western powers.

An IQ BeeDee simian saying this?...ouch it hurts so much!

Anyways keep representing BeeDees in all variety and manner of threads....you lot do 99% of the job for me as to what your basket case truly is....if you can get past the 70% poverty that follows you like the Dhaka stench described here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/why-...l-suck-for-a-long-time-my-perspective.441599/

But yeah, obviously you are the expert on French military history! Take a bow BD troll!
Dear Mr Rapeistani vermin, he @UKBengali didnt dragged India anywhere in his replies. So, dont drag BD in your replies too...

Methinks this time they will catch the English fox by its tail , instead of reaching out towards its mouth , lets see :D

I wouldn't underestimate the Germans, they're chilled out since WW minding their own business but if push came to shove...

Back
Top Bottom