What's new

German Army Continues to Swallow Its Neighbors

He said "I would reserve my reply for a saner individual",thinking I would interact with a serious person,but ends up calling people names,insult them and literally suppose that you are an Indian,or "a bollywood infested toad".
lol who cares anyway. I have had all sort of names and countries labeled at me from being called a Chinese during my first weeks/months on here to Iranian, to Saudi/Arab/wahabists to white supremacists to even Pakistani etc etc. I have heard it all. lol To most people on here(especially those from the developing world) when you say something that isn't always favorable to their home country no matter the point you are making, then they will label you all sorts of names(especially labeling you with the country which they see as their rival or enemy). That's what i have noticed during my 3 years on here. :partay:
Not that i care though, doesn't affect me, my job or my family. In fact it's more fun having such members,,else this forum will be boring to be honest. :enjoy:

He said "I would reserve my reply for a saner individual",thinking I would interact with a serious person
well, to make things easier/simple. Just ask one simple obvious question: Can he give us one major military sector where Pakistan or any South Asian/Muslim country for that matter is ahead of France?:taz:

A - the fact that the amateurish present day Bundeswehr
incorporates other EU units is a source of concern indeed
for the defense of Europe.

B - Brits are not that stupid but French are that direct :
. . . . . . you're too loud for the quality of your message!

That should cover everything so good convo all, Tay.

Oh, so the EU is forcing them, you mean?

Reminder: the Czech Republic joined NATO in 1999 (together with Hungary and Poland, whereas Romania joined NATO in 2004, together with Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, and Slovenia (2004). The military cooperation has been going on much longer under NATO flag than any EU initative, and predates recent Russian attitude.
where did i say the eu is forcing them? there are doing it out of need not pressure. honestly its a good idea but then your reliant of the eu for your protection. countries like and france can hold their own but germany......?
the main idea of this is to create an eu army to reduce dependency from the usa.

The french are famous for surrendering in wars, they have no will as a nation to protect anyone else, mark my words in the next world war the french will again be an occupied country lol, the germans are more suited for the defense of europe, the pacifist nature is of their govt, the german people are still the toughest in europe..
god help you my child...........

O go up in flames u bollywood infested toad, pakistan only lost one war while we won the 2 others with india and we broke up the soviet union( a super power), we only lost in 71 cause of a geographical anamoly, the intervention and active support of a superpower soviet union to india, soviet navy had us bottled down and we gave up in bengal cause karachi was under threat and western pakistan was in danger of bieng occupier, now lets come to the french, in ww1 they were numerically and in terms of weapons superior to the the germans yet were whipped die to german military genius, same thing happened in ww2 where again the surrendered to germany and lost their capital, now thats two massaive surrenders of thier entire country in a space of 25 yrs and u have the audacity to drag pakistan in to this??? And Mali asked assistance?? Wtf man??? Are u off ur rockers?? Did u seriously just compare a conflict between 3rd world ill equiped defenseless african nations to a conflict between russia and europe??, and no the germans are not pacifist, thier govt tries to be cause they have to maintain and pacifist and peace ful inage after what they did in ww2 lol, idiot races dont change over several decades, the germans are the toughest race in europe, no one but an obvious indian troll will refute this fact...

Who talked about France protecting Europe ? I meant an EU army led by France.

@mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin Apparently,Germany and Germans are not pacifist,it's just their govt,trying to give this image to the world,because WW2.

comparing the two countries military capabilities is laughable to be honest.
Why Conventionally France And Pakistan are Equal In militaristic Terms Please Come into Our Terrains you Will get How Fighting a war From ground Is different from Sitting in your basement typing on Keyboard US thought Same Like during Vietnam What happened after is History
lol As i said your country or any South Asian country for that matter is nowhere near France in terms of military capabilities or ability to fight and sustain a war independently.
Coming From of US 51 State.Ohh My Sweet summer child

Who talked about France protecting Europe ? I meant an EU army led by France.

@mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin Apparently,Germany and Germans are not pacifist,it's just their govt,trying to give this image to the world,because WW2.
so there big bad and scary under the veil????????
i dont think so. the spaniards or the italians will probably have them.
ww2 has brought them down and they wont get back up again. have you seen their f125 "frigate"?
7000+ tonnes and it doesn't even have a vls.......wft......... the israeli saar5 has more teeth than it but at a fraction of the size.

What illusions??, didnt the soviet union fall on its head after the failed campaign in afghanistan due to the afghan jihad led by pakistan and isi and supported by cia, but here a question arises, if the crown here goes to the cia than why were the yanks whipped in vietnam by russkies?? So my friend it was the isi which broke up the soviet union, this is a universally established fact yet u refute it to satisfy ut bruised egos and than have the audacity to call me dellusional...
USSR collapsed due to betrayal of senior Communist Party management and false reforms. Afghanistan has nothing to do with it. USSR could keep at least 2 such wars for decades without much effort.

A - the fact that the amateurish present day Bundeswehr
incorporates other EU units is a source of concern indeed
for the defense of Europe.

B - Brits are not that stupid but French are that direct :
. . . . . . you're too loud for the quality of your message!

That should cover everything so good convo all, Tay.
Can't wait to see this E.U Army led by Germany functioning and protecting E.U countries interests around the globe. We were well aware of what was being planned ahead. So we will be watching from the sidelines with a popcorn in hand. :pop: Just hope the Germans won't be leading this E.U army abroad with broomsticks as weapon during their training and operations overseas.:D

USSR collapsed due to betrayal of senior Communist Party management and false reforms. Afghanistan has nothing to do with it. USSR could keep at least 2 such wars for decades without much effort.
Right......

so there big bad and scary under the veil????????
i dont think so. the spaniards or the italians will probably have them.
ww2 has brought them down and they wont get back up again. have you seen their f125 "frigate"?
7000+ tonnes and it doesn't even have a vls.......wft......... the israeli saar5 has more teeth than it but at a fraction of the size.
You don't seem to understand my French brother's @Vergennes sarcasm. lol He was merely being sarcastic towards the comment the other Pakistani guy made. lol
Everybody knows Germany is nowhere ready or willing to involve itself in offensive operations or engagements overseas like France, Britain, U.S and Russia have been doing post WWII. Germans don't want no part in that whatsôever. In fact U.S and U.K have been urging Germany to play a more active role in operations abroad and even spend more on its military for decades now but all that effort has been fruitless. Since WWII the German's psyche is firmly against anything military or fighting abroad whatever the reason(even if its against ISIS. lol ). I believe the U.S and U.K overdid it during their de-nazification of Germany after the war, it has left a deep scar on the German psyche which continues to this day and will continue for a long time to come.

What surprises me is that, despite all this, some German officials are still pushing for an E.U Army that will be obviously led by Germany. This will only make the E.U irrelevant militarily, not because Germany doesn't have the capabilities/skills/military industrial complex to match any world power(they do have all these better than many world powers), but simply because Germany isn't ready and doesn't want to involve itself in any offensive military operation overseas even when it involves protecting European interests. So i fail to see why they want this toothless E.U army so much. They should at least let France lead this E.U Army thing if they really want it so much. lol

@Vergennes What do you think - can these events in future revive the traditional alliance of France and Russia?
Still, Russia should not trust France or Britian or USA. Remember what Tolstoy said...

Anyway they who hold power in the Modern West hate Orthodox Russia.

i can see there is some spy behind the mask. what if i change my flag and start conspiracy ? dont take it serious especially from pakistani flag. we have nothing to do with west infect in this current scenario we are in favor of Russia and China

Germany with its pacifist doctrine post WW2 can't be relied upon to lead the defence of Europe and its interests. It's totally useless in fact,unless Germany adopts a more aggressive and active posture,which will probably never happen. I suggest France to sallow everyone to make it something serious.

Are you joking here?

Germany has crushed France in every war in the 20th century - 1 million UK troops saved France in WW1.

Germans are simply far superior to the French. Even as far back as Roman times, French were totally defeated by Rome but the German tribes never were.

12-14% average of GDP on defence spend since WW2 was the major reason.

Back
Top Bottom