What's new

GEO News reporter "badly" injured by PTI

PTI getting desperate.

Create violence to get back public support.

Seems like you have a huge problem with IK, i.e. Bias against PTI
how can a picture be biased? Do you want me to put a head of Nawaz in there so my picture isn't bias?

PTI getting desperate.

Create violence to get back public support.
nuh uh, create violence, blame on PML = Win.

Just see this thread. PTI is responsible for the deaths, yet all PTI members are saying it's gov't fault instead.

how can a picture be biased? Do you want me to put a head of Nawaz in there so my picture isn't bias?

I guess its humility that isn't allowing you to come out of the closet. Let me know when you are ready to talk about this particular image.

I guess its humility that isn't allowing you to come out of the closet. Let me know when you are ready to talk about this particular image.

First tell me how does a picture become biased? Does the picture has any word "roimranro" or something? It's a genuine picture. Not sure why you're upset about it?

First tell me how does a picture become biased? Does the picture has any word "roimranro" or something? It's a genuine picture. Not sure why you're upset about it?

As far as gossip goes the girl is "illegitimate" as related to IK however true or false it maybe. Or you have a different view on that?

Personally speaking, it amazes me how anyone has the time to ponder this deep on someone's personal life and I don't think many people do except some with personal gains or sad life history to compare and feel better. Esp when country is in chaos and these creeps care for such petty things.

Last edited:
As far as gossip goes the girl is "illegitimate" as related to IK however true or false it maybe. Or you have a different view on that?

Personally speaking, it amazes me how anyone has the time to ponder this deep on someone's personal life and I don't think many people do except some with personal gains or sad life history to compare and feel better. Esp when country is in chaos and these creeps care for such petty things.
Indeed your personal opinion is trash.

Anyone keeping up with news will read about Imran one day or the other. It's not like i read up how many children he had or whatnot. The personal life issue is a state's matter, not a personal. Per state, he can not hold public office.

Anyone keeping up with news will read about Imran one day or the other. It's not like i read up how many children he had or whatnot. The personal life issue is a state's matter, not a personal. Per state, he can not hold public office.
A canadian citizen should not tell us who can lead us or who cant . @Strigon he is candain national . why r u wastinbg ur time on him. see his recent activity in his profile. from last 6 months . he is making anti pti tweets. no matter how much logic u will u use., in the end he will still find a reason to hate imran.

Your opinion about my opinion hold not value at all but only in your mind.
Like I said, one must have a really sad childhood to compare his history with someone else. Sorry for ya bud.

B49GvywCAAAQDjj.jpg

A canadian citizen should not tell us who can lead us or who cant . @Strigon he is candain national . why r u wastinbg ur time on him. see his recent activity in his profile. from last 6 months . he is making anti pti tweets. no matter how much logic u will u use., in the end he will still find a reason to hate imran.

Hmm you are right, I tried reasoning with him but found out he is a hateful personality the hard way.
Thanks for the info!

And who was bowing to Qadri, a Canadian citizen? Good thing you're on my ignore list. Oh and you still haven't improved in English much.

Hmm you are right, I tried reasoning with him but found out he is a hateful personality the hard way.
Thanks for the info!
And you're an empty head who can only find PML to put all blames to and PTI to give all credit too.

The person who thinks federal gov't is responsible for provincial matters need to go back to school and take politics classes.

Thanks for the info!
his only problem is with IK. no one else .
its better not to indulge with arguments with the likes of him. he is canadian and dont visit often . i always say some people are Physoclogical claves of sharif and bhutto family .
u can see in sindh as well. Ask them about governance and corruption they will tell u long list of crimes done by PPP. and just ask them who u will vote , they will say vote tu bhutto da ha ...

And who was bowing to Qadri, a Canadian citizen? Good thing you're on my ignore list. Oh and you still haven't improved in English much.

And you're an empty head who can only find PML to put all blames to and PTI to give all credit too.

The person who thinks federal gov't is responsible for provincial matters need to go back to school and take politics classes.
all of us dnt have privilege to leave the nationality and take oth of the queen . technically u r loyal to her by ur oath and that is why i doubt ur intention about Pakistan

and secondly bhie itna problem ha protest se tu vote audit kara doh. protest nhie hon gay.
by ur logic musharraf shouldnt have been removed bcoz people died and economy was hurt . what kind of stupid arguments u people use .

I am inquiring your view on the fact many PMNL people are abusing PTI in general by the acts of some. Maybe it could help me or them understand things better.

Once I see a clip/ evidence of PTI people intentionally stopping/ hurting media and not some Pmnl goons that can do the exact same thing for their own purpose, feel free to cut off their balls, hang them upside down or execute them. I couldn't care less. But if you are asking me to apologize on their behalf, something me and countless others have nothing to do with just because we share a common party name, that wont happen and shouldn't.

You see the problem with arguments and views like yours, you think that by criticising PTI, I'm some PMLN supporter, get off it for God sake, I'm sick of pillocks and fools assuming the supporting or criticising either is mutually exclusive, it isn't.

And I don't know what kind of evidence you're looking for in proving that this actually went down on live TV.

No reasonable response you'll get up until you stop your bias. You are sadly under confirmation bias.

This guy is so funny! He lectures people about their English, and then writes these ungrammatical sentences. :rofl:

nuh uh, create violence, blame on PML = Win.

Just see this thread. PTI is responsible for the deaths, yet all PTI members are saying it's gov't fault instead.

Where is the proof that the deaths took place?

You see the problem with arguments and views like yours, you think that by criticising PTI, I'm some PMLN supporter, get off it for God sake, I'm sick of pillocks and fools assuming the supporting or criticising either is mutually exclusive, it isn't.

And I don't know what kind of evidence you're looking for in proving that this actually went down on live TV.

Where did I indicate/ call you as a PMNL supporter? PLEASE quote me on that!

You should also start getting sick of making assumptions, looking for worst in people is very easy but it does cloud your judgement.

Asking you a simple question doesn't make me put a pmnl tag on you contrary to the popular belief.

And finally you haven't really answered my question so I'll try to give you another analogy. TTP in today's attack, some of them were wearing security forces uniform to get easier access, how can the same strategy not have been used by rival political parties for political scoring?

Is that what really happened? Cant say, would need more information
Is that possible? Yes

Back
Top Bottom