What's new

Imran and key aides ‘planned’ May 9 riots, geo-fencing reveals

So you are suggesting all the military installations, ISI offices, Shuhada yaadgars, Monuments,Jinnah house, Radio Pakistan etc etc all happened spontaneously!!!!
Imran was just showering love 24/7 in his speeches to the armed forces and his cadres just reacted on their own.
Bhai very soon all the data and recordings will be released just stay tuned. Many will still not believe them, such is a state of denial.
Sometimes IK also denies his party is involved in the vandalism and blames it on others.
Nevertheless, I am not hearing good news in the circles, will only post them when they come out in the media.

I am suggesting to stop trying to fool people. Yeh dramy karnay ki zaroorat nai hy, koi b yaqeen nai karay ga, tou time waste karna band karai ub.

All that energy spent and time wasted on getting their NAB cases cleared and orchestrating how to wipe the opposition and PTI, we don't have another war in the region that will bring dollars this time.

Kill IK, what is the plan after that? Revival ki bat karo ub. Agay ka btao bai kya plan hy ap ki iss hakoomat ka? Kaun si gidar singhi hy jo yeh sab masail hul ho jain gay yeh sab kuch achieve karny k badh? Jo 40 saal may yeh nai kar saky wo PTI k khatmay say tou ho ga nai.

Or after IK the plan is to go after PPP and then infighting between the brothers? Awam ko aisay he khadday line laga k rakhna hy?

I am suggesting to stop trying to fool people. Yeh dramy karnay ki zaroorat nai hy, koi b yaqeen nai karay ga, tou time waste karna band karai ub.
Well dear I am not planting these stories in these reputable newspapers like DAWN.
As it's the army you are referring it would have been appreciated if the same was said during other eras and tenures, when the same was done to others.

Well dear I am not planting these stories in these reputable newspapers like DAWN.
As it's the army you are referring it would have been appreciated if the same was said during other eras and tenures, when the same was done to others.

I have always remained critic of every government including IK. However, when it comes to personal liking, I simply dislike the nooni family, they are a mafia who have destroyed many institutions and introduced this darbari culture. IK for me is the means to get rid of this mafia, nothing more.

Nothing in this country is free of undue influence, so you referring to DAWN means nothing.

What is the plan now? What happened to vote ko izzat do? Let us discuss that, tell me about the revival and going back to normalcy, legislation to bring jarnail back to their senses? If there is any plan. Share that, it is high time we started discussing that, enough of political vengeance and dramas. Yeh mulk papa ka tou hy nai (jo kay kafi arsay say yehi smja ja raha hy) kay state machinery sirf political opponents to kafar e kirdar tak pochany may surf ho.

1685019082196.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom