What's new

GEO News reporter "badly" injured by PTI

There is a reason we call him Taliban Khan.
Proven again n again. Even taliban on table speaks about peaceful tehreek, but in reality, they only knows one language.

Voilence.

Voilence by any means should be stopped.

A sharp object usually leaves behind a scar or a trail of blood. I only see a trail of bad acting here.
did you see Ahmed shehzad getting hit on face with ball at over 100km/h? There should be bleeding but there wasn't. But he still had a hair line fractured skull and was crying in pain.

Just because there is no blood doesn't mean you need to man up and smile back at crowd saying "I'm hulk, you can't hurt me"

This channel I was watching that PTI loves to quote, the dude was saying "geo shouldn't send people to where there is risk of violence. If they do, they shouldn't complain if they get hurt"

Bravo

did you see Ahmed shehzad getting hit on face with ball at over 100km/h? There should be bleeding but there wasn't. But he still had a hair line fractured skull and was crying in pain.

Just because there is no blood doesn't mean you need to man up and smile back at crowd saying "I'm hulk, you can't hurt me"

This channel I was watching that PTI loves to quote, the dude was saying "geo shouldn't send people to where there is risk of violence. If they do, they shouldn't complain if they get hurt"

Bravo

Come on...
Dude, dont say anything bad to these saints.
Anything against them is a sent gullu butt by Noon League....
Like, Seriously, There is no other saint than just them.

Come on...

I'll ask again, are you going to tell me why the 3 deaths of convenience more important to PMNL than those in Thar, Model town and Faisalabad? Or you gonna keep on reciting the saint mantra with no argument but responding just because you can? Takes lot out of your credibility as a poster. No wonder, brids of a feather flock together. Like party like supporter.

Bravo

Geo is also the channel that ran anti ISI campaign for 8 hours. To me, its not a news channel but a drama queen gathering.

I want to see where the clip where the rock hit him, isnt it convenient that we have all the tapes "after" the rock smashed his face?

I'll ask again, are you going to tell me why the 3 deaths of convenience more important to PMNL than those in Thar, Model town and Faisalabad? Or you gonna keep on reciting the saint mantra with no argument but responding just because you can? Takes lot out of your credibility as a poster. No wonder, brids of a feather flock together. Like party like supporter.

Geo is also the channel that ran anti ISI campaign for 8 hours. To me, its not a news channel but a drama queen gathering.

I want to see where the clip where the rock hit him, isnt it convenient that we have all the tapes "after" the rock smashed his face?
Yeah if pictures are given, then you'd say "it's plastic rock". By the way, where did it say it was rock? Sharp object doesn't have to be rock.

Finally, geo cameras are not on always. Even if they're, you people would say "look he's fake crying"

It's not fun to laugh in front of camera while millions are watching you

Come on...
If it was 19th century, people would've made this party a religion. Luckily thanks to Internet and media have we been exposed to the true image. I used to be PTI supporter, many on this forums as well, but we now see what the party is for real. Regardless, people still follow this party as if it's a cult.

I'd not be ashamed to say that PTI is a terrorist organization. It's far worse than PML and PPP and just inching close to MQM.

The other day people were posting videos of PTI woman who was hitting everyone and only had her stick snatched away. But here, the media people or the sick people (who die later) do nothing to them but are punished. These are the real heroes, not a stick wielding woman.

Yeah if pictures are given, then you'd say "it's plastic rock". By the way, where did it say it was rock? Sharp object doesn't have to be rock.

Finally, geo cameras are not on always. Even if they're, you people would say "look he's fake crying"

It's not fun to laugh in front of camera while millions are watching you

Its just a little hard to trust someone that lied to the whole country for 8 hours. Why they always turn on when they need to prove something?

Rock/ object, is not the matter of debate.

In the end, like I said before, lets assume all of the crying is true. How does it represent PTI in general when IK again and again said no use of force on any one esp media and ambulance? Someone steals in your town and I call you and whole town a thief? makes sense to you?

P.S. You obv. have a huge agenda against IK by the looks of your DP. I said once earlier, I never get people who dig so deep into someone's personal life. Legitimate or not, I couldnt care much and I dont see how you give such a damn.

Its just a little hard to trust someone that lied to the whole country for 8 hours. Why they always turn on when they need to prove something?

Rock/ object, is not the matter of debate.

In the end, like I said before, lets assume all of the crying is true. How does it represent PTI in general when IK again and again said no use of force on any one esp media and ambulance? Someone steals in your town and I call you and whole town a thief? makes sense to you?
When shahbaz and nawaz keep saying "we're not involved and condemn x action" why do people still believe they're involved?

There was one guy who had a hand gun in faisalabad and entire PML party was held responsible.

Start following your own example.

When shahbaz and nawaz keep saying "we're not involved and condemn x action" why do people still believe they're involved?

There was one guy who had a hand gun in faisalabad and entire PML party was held responsible.

Start following your own example.

• Because they have been lying for a very long time.
  • Because they are obv. afraid of recounts else we wouldn't have got to this point.
  • Because rana has been seen in pictures with that person
  • Because your railways minister raad rafiuq in the VERY initial counting has shown serious rigging
  • Because to Nawaz motorways are more important than people dying of hunger and thirst and deaths only hold importance when need to discredit a political party.
  • Because your NA speaker is further putting country, assembly, and his own party to shame by challenging the recount order. Obv. he is trying very hard to hide something.

• Because they have been lying for a very long time.
  • Because they are obv. afraid of recounts else we wouldn't have got to this point.
  • Because rana has been seen in pictures with that person
  • Because your railways minister raad rafiuq in the VERY initial counting has shown serious rigging
  • Because to Nawaz motorways are more important than people dying of hunger and thirst and deaths only hold importance when need to discredit a political party.
  • Because your NA speaker is further putting country, assembly, and his own party to shame by challenging the recount order. Obv. he is trying very hard to hide something.
The guy was just standing behind Rana. Its enough to prove rana guilty of murder?

Anyway, I know I'm talking to an empty headed.

It's ok if PTI attacks anyone or kills anyone. Because it's for "change." But gonawazgo if PML scratches anyone.

The guy was just standing behind Rana. Its enough to prove rana guilty of murder?

Anyway, I know I'm talking to an empty headed.

It's ok if PTI attacks anyone or kills anyone. Because it's for "change." But gonawazgo if PML scratches anyone.

Empty headed? I gave you all the reasons best you could refute was a point handing by a thin thread.

YES it does. it tell us he has direct links to rana. People just don't get in picture and shooting coincident. Had this been a proper law enforced country, rana would have been in jail by now.

Please grow a life, stop obsessing over IK's personal past. How do you even have so much time to care about things like that?

Empty headed? I gave you all the reasons best you could refute was a point handing by a thin thread.

YES it does. it tell us he has direct links to rana. People just don't get in picture and shooting coincident. Had this been a proper law enforced country, rana would have been in jail by now.

Please grow a life, stop obsessing over IK's personal past. How do you even have so much time to care about things like that?
Meh, you're still empty headed. There are bunch of people behind rana, as always. Has this person been behind rana every single time? rana is public figure.

You guys didn't get a body of your own and can't swallow the fact someone died or got hurt because of PTI. I guess no celebrations tonight?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom