What's new

Genocide, oppression, Japan & the US fascist crimes in Luchu ( Ryukyu, Okinawa) | with Luchuan Rob Kajiwara

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Genocide, oppression, Japan & the US fascist crimes in Luchu ( Ryukyu, Okinawa) | with Luchuan Rob Kajiwara​

Li Jingjing 李菁菁 is a journalist of CGTN

This report is going to be a milestone, CGTN is Chinese government's mouthpiece, as far as I remember, this is the first time that Chinese official government top news channels openly challenge Japan's legitimacy over the Ryukyu islands, it's a clear sign that China's gonna wade in this historic issue.

4885451e6e57b8f7.jpg

China should try to help make Ryukyu independent as it was an out right independent kingdom for ages before Japan annexed it by force very recently.

Last edited:
So total how many countries China have land disputes with? Is it 12 or 14?

I think China should simply claim the entire Asia as part of Chinese territory (I’m sure Chinese will find some old maps if they REALLY try) to save time for everyone.

I think China should simply claim the entire Asia as part of Chinese territory (I’m sure Chinese will find some old maps if they REALLY try) to save time for everyone.
Only a delusional fool would think China should claim half of Asia, or have disputes with all its neighbors, but the one is none other than the supa powa India. Ryukyu was and should be an independent country again if you are ignorant of the history in this region. China is not claiming it.

Ryukyu was an independent kingdom like Sikkim not long ago, supporting their independence doesn't mean China claims them.

dd5d51b94b860fd45911416b0c8b322a16860675.jpg

img_b20726d82d0021b378233bc2b87b79e7143268.jpg

China has 14 neighbors, India is the only country which China has an active border dispute with. one out of 14.

China is bordered by 14 countries: Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Vietnam.
China hasn't fired a single shot to any other countries in the past 40 years, is it also true for India?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom