What's new

General Raheel Shareef to induct retired Lt Generals and other Military Officers for Saudi Alliance

I tagged you because you also said and highlighted how our media only criticize Madrassah for wrongdoings......Just few days ago, weapons were recovered from basement of Imam bargah....No body said anything...No condemnation by media at all....

One certain sect is misusing and getting bold by this ignorance...

Anyway, lets stick to topic...

I have heard Pakistani troops are already present in Makkah and Media, helping Saudis in guarding the holy cities...

Pakistanis should share their counter terrorism expertise with friendly countries...

Our military ties will be enhanced by joining this coalition...

As far as Iran is concerned...They should form an alliance of proxies they used to destabilize countries...Yemeni Houthis etc...:angry:
There are 3500 Pakistani troops always in KSA for "Training Purpose" :D:dirol:

Defence minister confirms Raheel Sharif's appointment to Islamic military alliance
https://www.geo.tv/latest/126414-de...to-Islamic-military-alliance-saudi-arabia-led

This news is true...Because it is being reported in social media as well as local newspapers...This is another paper which may be telling what scope our general is having...Feeling proud...Go Raheel, sir...

View attachment 366071

@Farah Sohail @tps77 ...

Lets hope Gen.Raheel's team remain free from Pro-Iranian elements , in GHQ Pakistan they cannot be avoided but now he has chance and he should not make any mistake.

Saudis are footing the bill for this venture. The headquarter is located in Saudi Arabia. It goes without saying that Saudis will retain control of the organisation and the person leading it will be one of their own, not an outsider.

Defence minister confirms Raheel Sharif's appointment to Islamic military alliance
https://www.geo.tv/latest/126414-de...to-Islamic-military-alliance-saudi-arabia-led

Lets hope Gen.Raheel's team remain free from Pro-Iranian elements , in GHQ Pakistan they cannot be avoided but now he has chance and he should not make any mistake.

There has been no official conformation. This is media rumor mil at work.

I read it in an article sometime ago, I don't have any evidence to support it but it doesn't mean it wasn't planned.

If you have no supportive evidence then it didn't happen. May as well claim aliens visited Pakistan — no evidence needed.

hW2CWQh.jpg

I read it in an article sometime ago, I don't have any evidence to support it but it doesn't mean it wasn't planned.

No, it was not planned. It was very easy to do in Zia's era and you see no action in that direction.
Even after 911, when Northern Alliance was advancing and Taliban were retreating, some Afghan villages near to border raised Pakistani flags and invited Pakistani forces to capture these villages, These Pashtuns villages didn't want to be ruled by Northern Alliance forces, but Pakistanis didn't advance.

Any journalist can write anything in Pakistan without proofs.

I wish Gen Hameed Gul would have been alive today.
Still, IA Gen Raheel will bring glory to Pakistan and the whole Muslim world by eliminating all the internal threat which Muslim world is facing today.
:pakistan:

General Pasha must be in his list. He will be a very good addition in his team

Well that was good to hear that General (retd.) Raheel Sharif was named Commander-in-Chief of the alliance!! First effective move by Islamic countries towards eradicating terrorism with combined resources...However Pakistan should continue to try to include Iran and other Islamic countries also in The Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism (IMAFT), it would not only improve its defensive resources but also would be a great move towards removing the years long hatred between Saudis and Iranians. There should also be combined Research and Development Alliance of Islamic countries to carry out advanced research in every field of Science.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom