What's new

General Raheel Shareef to induct retired Lt Generals and other Military Officers for Saudi Alliance

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ratire.jpg

According to one news paper General Raheel Shareef would return on 9th January and he plans to induct few Lt Generals and also other senior military officers and few other Army Guys for Saudi Led coalition

ratire.jpg

According to one news paper General Raheel Shareef would return on 9th January and he plans to induct few Lt Generals and also other senior military officers and few other Army Guys for Saudi Led coalition
Soldiers ?why from selective ? by the way General Ramday is going to be appointed as chairman of FF group..This must be from UMMAT newspaper... I beleive these type of arrangements should be at governments level not at an individuals level...What benefit it will bring to Pakistan if not at state level..

Last edited:
Soldiers ? by the way General ramday is going to be appointed as chairman of FF group..This must be from UMMAT newspaper... I beleive these type of arrangements should be at government level not at an individuals level...

Why? Sharif and his fellow officers are retired, hence they are private citizens. Countless ex-soldiers are serving in the Gulf states in some capacity. Bahrain is one good example.

Why? Sharif and his fellow officers are retired, hence they are private citizens. Countless ex-soldiers are serving in the Gulf states in some capacity. Bahrain is one good example.
They are serving in regular forces wearing official uniform of respective country...It is necessary to clear the smoke around this..Look at NATO , attack on one country is attacked on all affiliates..This is what clarity is

Soldiers ?why from selective ? by the way General Ramday is going to be appointed as chairman of FF group..This must be from UMMAT newspaper... I beleive these type of arrangements should be at governments level not at an individuals level...What benefit it will bring to Pakistan if not at state level..
Who knows these may be all parts of a secret arrangement. Maybe the Pak government wants to remain outside of it - at least superficially. Given the current geopolitical situation not a bad move IMO. One thing is certain - it's definitely not what "isolation" should ideally look like!!!!

ratire.jpg

Gen Ishfaq Nadeem and Gen Ramday have already taken their retirements and are now heading Maripur gas and Fauji fertilisers repectively, as per news media reports few days ago.... So how can Gen Ishfaq Nadeem go with Gen Raheel Sharif?
@Zarvan which newspaper is this article from?

Rubbish.

What could be more worthless than this?

What will this Islamic alliance do for IDK - Kashmir or Palestine?

From honourably serving this country they are now working for the "royals" in Riyadh, Absolutely useless.

Forgive me for my Republican views, But this alliance is nothing more than to protect the Royal Family.

Which is in itself an outdated and joke of a system and concept.

If the Saudi made Coalition is willing to fight against Israel and liberate Palestine , and if they are also willing to liberate Kashmir from India , and to help Muslims who are being persecuted in Burma , or in Bosnia or in Philippines, or in Central African Republic , or elsewhere in the world on the hand of non Muslims then YES General Raheel Shareef will be honored to lead this force along with our other military personnel ......................

but if this coalition is a Sunni Wahabi force to fight against Shia Iran Syria Lebanon Yemen etc. ( which it is in reality ) then it will be biggest mistake for General Raheel Shareef as well as Pakistan to be any part of this coalition.

It seems we have yet to learn lesson from loosing more then 50,000 Pakistanis including 6000 soldiers in getting involved in so called American War on Terror and now want to be part of even bigger foolishness orchestrated by rash and in experienced Saudi Crown Prince ! Just see what is happening to Turkey for taking side against Syria !

Besides I dont think Super powers who we need to be on our side including China and Russia will not be happy for this and we will be risking making 20% Shia population angry . Dont forget they inhabit the strategically important region of Baltistan .

Unfortunately we Muslims have something in our DNA that we never ever learn from our mistakes !!!!!!!

ratire.jpg

What is your source for this please? I would be shocked if Gen. Raheel Sharif is placed in command of any such Saudi organized alliance force. In fact so sure am I that Saudi's or any of these Arabs will NOT place a Pakistani in supreme command of such a force that I would leave PDF if such a thing came true.

You can record this and 'cash' this statement if indeed General Raheel Sharif is placed as -

(i) supreme commander of a
(ii) Saudi organized military alliance.

Not going to happen. The Saudi's would sooner hire a US Marine general or even hire US Army to do their dirty work like they have done many times before then hire Pakistan to do the job. When will you recognize thar KSA/USA/Israel are a trioka.

images

Last edited:
I wish he brings General Tariq Khan.

Sorry ! I know Gen Tariq Khan and he is smart enough NOT to be part of such stupidity as to divide Muslims among global Sunni and Shia Armies !

What is your source for this please? I would be shocked if Gen. Raheel Sharif is placed in command of any such Saudi organized alliance force. In fact so sure am I that Saudi's or any of these Arabs will NOT place a Pakistani in supreme command of such a force that I would leave PDF if such a thing came true.

You can record this and 'cash' this statement if indeed General Raheel Sharif is placed as -

(i) supreme commander of a
(ii) Saudi organized military alliance.

Not going to happen. The Saudi's would sooner hire a US Marine general or even hire US Army to do their dirty work like they have done many times before then hire Pakistan to do the job. When will you recognize thar KSA/USA/Israel are a trioka.

images
You mean raheel shareef is working for the troika for petro dollars or is he naive?

How strange a General will lead Muslim world who could not get released one innocent daughter of Nation Dr Aafia Siddiqui?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom