What's new

General Raheel Shareef to induct retired Lt Generals and other Military Officers for Saudi Alliance

This is in Pakistan's interest

We need to explore this to the maximum and try to get full benefits

Pakistan comes first, it dosent matter who is on the receiving end as long as we do ok out of this

Only when we increase our influence can we start making demands for support against our enemies

We should care about Pakistan first before we care about Yemen or shia or anyone else

We all know the primary function of the coilition force is to fight Houthis in Yemen, when status quo in Yemen is restored, it will work to protect KSA from ISIS. But, just cant apprehend why there is so much butthurt and useless cry that the force will be use to somewhat invade Iran or other shia countries.

Why people cant understand the simple fact that stability for KSA is most important for Pakistani interest in the ME. And why do people are so hypocrite that for KSA they forget all the lesson and codes of humanity and sovereignty.

KSA is not worse than Iran if it comes to sectarianism, now if Iran can use its shia militias from all over the globe than why cant KSA use brotherly countries and a more legitimate force to secure itself.

If the Saudi made Coalition is willing to fight against Israel and liberate Palestine , and if they are also willing to liberate Kashmir from India , and to help Muslims who are being persecuted in Burma , or in Bosnia or in Philippines, or in Central African Republic , or elsewhere in the world on the hand of non Muslims then YES General Raheel Shareef will be honored to lead this force along with our other military personnel ......................

but if this coalition is a Sunni Wahabi force to fight against Shia Iran Syria Lebanon Yemen etc. ( which it is in reality ) then it will be biggest mistake for General Raheel Shareef as well as Pakistan to be any part of this coalition.

It seems we have yet to learn lesson from loosing more then 50,000 Pakistanis including 6000 soldiers in getting involved in so called American War on Terror and now want to be part of even bigger foolishness orchestrated by rash and in experienced Saudi Crown Prince ! Just see what is happening to Turkey for taking side against Syria !

Besides I dont think Super powers who we need to be on our side including China and Russia will not be happy for this and we will be risking making 20% Shia population angry . Dont forget they inhabit the strategically important region of Baltistan .

Unfortunately we Muslims have something in our DNA that we never ever learn from our mistakes !!!!!!!
Pakistan Army and ISI once planned to make Afghanistan a province of Pakistan (1988-89 I think), when this plan was presented to govt civil govt of PPP in a secret meeting, some MNAs leaked it to USA and USA forced Pakistan not to act on this plan.
If Muslim countries announces that this coalition is an Islamic coalition and will fight for Muslim not just against terrorism then I am sure USA and other countries will make all efforts to stop this coalition.
I am not saying that this coalition is actually to liberate Kashmir or Philistine but may be this is the motive behind......

This is a interesting post

I think it would have made sense to have become "Field Marshal" an Honorary position in Pakistan , prior to Taking this role with Joint force. And obviously during the oath ceremony the person can state the main purpose is to have the honorary role with Pakistan forces and then assume the role with Joint Force (which of course is a seperate entity)

Enjoy Duel Designations
1) Field Marshal
2) Head of the Joint Force (34 Nation Military Alliance)

Obviously the goal from the role of field marshal would have been to Lead an international collaboration effort etc on official basis. Enjoy protocol in Pakistan and also acknowledgement as Head of the Joint Force (34 Nation Military Aliance)

But of course command of Pakistan's own forces would be with the new Army Cheif General Bajwa

I would imagine under this arrangement cetain resources would have been requested to be vested into Joint force operations , since it is an international mission - but once available these troops and resources would be available for Commander of Joint Force

• And as a Field Marshal & Joint Force commander , I think it would have made logical sense if he hired consultant Commanders (Retired Senior Personnel from Pakistan)

The item what I don't like is not having a official role with Pakistan Forces , when accepting the role. Anyone accepting the role should accept an honorary role with Pakistan Military first

I am favoring that personally as it would help with communication

Any perks and reward of holding the Joint Force , Commander title would of course would be well deserved as part of that organization's program

Its like the Olympics , if you go on a international venue , you still represent your own country in a way and that connection is important. Even if you are on a international Mission on behalf of your country etc

Last edited:
Why? Sharif and his fellow officers are retired, hence they are private citizens. Countless ex-soldiers are serving in the Gulf states in some capacity. Bahrain is one good example.
Bro, don't waste your time on a troll.

What is your source for this please? I would be shocked if Gen. Raheel Sharif is placed in command of any such Saudi organized alliance force. In fact so sure am I that Saudi's or any of these Arabs will NOT place a Pakistani in supreme command of such a force that I would leave PDF if such a thing came true.

You can record this and 'cash' this statement if indeed General Raheel Sharif is placed as -

(i) supreme commander of a
(ii) Saudi organized military alliance.

Not going to happen. The Saudi's would sooner hire a US Marine general or even hire US Army to do their dirty work like they have done many times before then hire Pakistan to do the job. When will you recognize thar KSA/USA/Israel are a trioka.

images

He already has taken command. He went on to Saudi Arabia to meet Saudi Leadership on there jet to take command of this. He would return to 9th January to build his core commanders team. The source of this news is Khabrain Akhbar but some sort of similar news is also there in Nawa i Waqat

He already has taken command. He went on to Saudi Arabia to meet Saudi Leadership on there jet to take command of this. He would return to 9th January to build his core commanders team. The source of this news is Khabrain Akhbar but some sort of similar news is also there in Nawa i Waqat
The searched the web. No mainstrean news channel (Pakistani or GCC) is reporting what your claming. There is some mention of advisor rule in secondary Pakistani papers. If indeed Gen. Raheel Sharifis appointed commander in chief and this is confirmed by mainstream media - Khaleej Times, Al jazeera, Dawn etc then I will honour my pledge that I gave earlier.

My opinion this is lot of smoke but no content. The most this could be is advisory role or consultancy services provided by Gen. Raheel Sharif.

The searched the web. No mainstrean news channel (Pakistani or GCC) is reporting what your claming. There is some mention of advisor rule in secondary Pakistani papers. If indeed Gen. Raheel Sharifis appointed commander in chief and this is confirmed by mainstream media - Khaleej Times, Al jazeera, Dawn etc then I will honour my pledge that I gave earlier.

My opinion this is lot of smoke but no content. The most this could be is advisory role or consultancy services provided by Gen. Raheel Sharif.
Media is keeping quite for some reasons. Raheel Shareef didn't went to Saudi Arabia that too on there jet sent by king to say NO to them. He went there to become commander and will now get his best men with him to do the job.

Media is keeping quite for some reasons. Raheel Shareef didn't went to Saudi Arabia that too on there jet sent by king to say NO to them. He went there to become commander and will now get his best men with him to do the job.
Well let us see. If indeed he is appointed C in C I doubt it will or could be kept secret. Then I am sure mainsteam media will report it. Just going to KSA by their jet does not affirm or repudiate this story. He could be going there to offer consultancy/advisory role which is NOT the same as being in command.

Let us see anyway. This will come out either way.

Isn't ME conflict mostly sectarian? Why would Pakistan get involved in that?

Very difficult to ascertain the role of such a secretariat. I assume it will be an advisory one for those countries who lack strategies for anti terror fight. I do not think it can be a force. The fight on ground must be from the regular forces of that country. They might however create a Div or Corp strength of forces assimilated for muslim nations without good anti terror forces under such offices. Deployed as in UN forces to spearhead the fight or advise the local forces etc

RS however must be sensitive to Riyadhs insecurity towards Irans rising influence and must not come near this conflict which he inevitably will be sucked into. All in all not a bad idea to help countries like nigeria etc

If the Saudi made Coalition is willing to fight against Israel and liberate Palestine , and if they are also willing to liberate Kashmir from India , and to help Muslims who are being persecuted in Burma , or in Bosnia or in Philippines, or in Central African Republic , or elsewhere in the world on the hand of non Muslims then YES General Raheel Shareef will be honored to lead this force along with our other military personnel ......................

but if this coalition is a Sunni Wahabi force to fight against Shia Iran Syria Lebanon Yemen etc. ( which it is in reality ) then it will be biggest mistake for General Raheel Shareef as well as Pakistan to be any part of this coalition.

It seems we have yet to learn lesson from loosing more then 50,000 Pakistanis including 6000 soldiers in getting involved in so called American War on Terror and now want to be part of even bigger foolishness orchestrated by rash and in experienced Saudi Crown Prince ! Just see what is happening to Turkey for taking side against Syria !

Besides I dont think Super powers who we need to be on our side including China and Russia will not be happy for this and we will be risking making 20% Shia population angry . Dont forget they inhabit the strategically important region of Baltistan .

Unfortunately we Muslims have something in our DNA that we never ever learn from our mistakes !!!!!!!

I though KHURRAM ZaKKI is dead but it seems he is still posting from jahanum :) We know Iranian lobby is in a lot of pain because Iran's zionist ambitions are going to get a hit from these new developments

Azerbaijan is a shia country and will become part of alliance soon....Sorry...your propaganda of claiming this alliance a Sunni alliance, failed...

Wahabi force?? hahahaha....Are you mad or what? Majority of Pakistanis and Turks are not wahabis....By the way...I have no grudge against Wahabis...They are our fellow Muslim brothers and Pakistan has no problem with them...

@lastofthepatriots @Suff Shikan

Making 20% Shia population angry? Are U stupid? Why did you bring sectarian mindset into pure geopolitical thing? Iran taught you this? Your argument will only be accepted if Iran gets nuked or attacked...This alliance will help war torn countries to get stabilize...

When taliban were getting killed by Pakistan Army...No deobandi gets angry (Talibans were deobandi)...Terrorists are terrorists without any discrimination of sect...If Shia terrorists are going to be killed then no right exists for Shias to get angry...Period.

Gilgit Baltistan is the most peaceful town in Pakistan...If Iranians try to make trouble over there...LEAs and Army will screw them badly...

People have no right to dictate foreign policy...U can criticize all you want but creating trouble will make you traitor in eyes of rest of countrymen...Sectarian people have no place in Pakistan...The better they realize the better it would be...

Pakistan will definitely get support from these countries regarding Kashmir, don't know about other regions...Thats for sure...

May Allah help General Raheel to stabilize war torn countries with the help of the respective governments...

This alliance is anti terrorism not anti Iran...KSA made this alliance because they hold the power to do so...Nobody will mind if Iran also make an alliance...Iran should also make an alliance of countries instead of crying...

Iran should mind its own business..Iranians have no business in Pakistan-Arab relations....Just like Pakistan don't mind India-Iran relations...Iran should mind its own business...

I m done, here...

Why would Pakistan get involved in that?

To secure our interests by helping ME countries in getting stabilize...

I though KHURRAM ZaKKI is dead but it seems he is still posting from jahanum :) We know Iranian lobby is in a lot of pain because Iran's zionist ambitions are going to get a hit from these new developments

Bro....I just can't believe this...Look at their hatred towards KSA....I salute my Sunni brethren that despite we have so many reservations regarding Iran, we as a nation never harmed our fellow Shias...There is no hatred for Shias in hearts of Pakistanis...We as a nation are very open minded when it comes to sects/diversity...

This is all geopolitics and common people are like toys to get used and then thrown away...

People can criticize all they want but have no right to threaten own country for sake of Mullah Iran...I hate guys who do it....

We should support our LEAs in fighting against trouble makers of our country...

Their hypocrisy always get revealed so easily...Blaming wahabis for violence but then showing anger and threatening violence themselves, if their poor Iran is touched...

I always think that whenever this coalition news comes in, why suddenly Iranian boot lickers get worry and butt hurt...This coalition is anti terrorism...not anti Iran...OR...They themselves prove that yes It is Iran who is using its proxies/terrorism to destabilize Yemen, Bahrain and other Middle Eastern countries...If Iran is not using terrorism, then they shouldn't worry about...

F**k Iranian double face hypocrites bootlickers.......

My advice to all members, please instead of falling in trap of trolls and hypocrites...please have a constructive debate about how can we maximize our influence in Middle East and get their support economically, politically and strategically...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom