What's new

General Bajwa Another Public encounter (Strong Language)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Differences aside; he should have at least sweared some in English or Punjabi

giphy.gif

Pakistanis seem to have been infinite sympathy for hardened criminals and at the same time they’re intolerant of minor offenses. They’ll feel sorry for big thieves and lynch petty shop lifters.

The generals made Pakistan’s most notorious criminal, Zardari, the president of Pakistan and spent five years saluting him non-stop. If the world hurls insults at Pakistan then we’re offended.

Similarly, the generals destroyed Afghanistan for dollars, just like they’re destroying Pakistan. Still, some some feel sympathy for a criminal general who deserves to be court martialed and shot.

At least they should know that they will have nowhere to hide.

Pakistanis enable these thieves.

Our top of the line Patriots and Mard-e-Mujahids lol in Paris enjoying life with stolen money and haram khori...

have u seen the poverty in pakistan, and destruction of economy.. they deserve worse treatment for what they have done to pakistan

PTI 2/3 majority was taken away in 2018
where this top dog get all the money to vacation in France?

Our politicians here will have hell to pay if reported to be in France. They prefer to go to their home village here.

Good - they deserve this zilat everywhere they go.

People who lost or have their relatives in jail; lodge in formal law claims in EU. Watch these haramkhors cry when they lose their money or arrested for crimes against humanity.

Its wrong, he was with his family and in a foreign country minding his own business. I understand why people are furious with Bajwa but what if tomorrow Imran Khan or his sons are targeted by anti PTI people. We should not promote this kind of behaviour.

In Pakistan we witness extreme hatred in politics, false propaganda, private videos, torture of opponents, name calling. All public is enjoying it until it happens to them or their leader. As a nation we should unite to condemn all wrongs, even if it happens to opponents.

This man is almost single handingingly to blame for the suffering of millions of Pakistani, and you want to show him some respect? He deserves to be hanged for his crimes against Pakistan. I would spit in his face if I ever saw him in public, in a western country of course. These bastards love to spent their retirement away from the country that gave them so much.

He deserves much, much worse than this, hopefully, someone brave enough will deliver.

FOr all those who dont know Pashto. The guy filming was a Afghani. Cursing Bajwa for launching Jihad in his country. Greeted bajwa with slurs about his wife and daughter. Even commented that if Police wasnt around he would have beaten the crap out of Bajwa(i wish).

A filthy animal is what Bajwa is. A little stooge.

lol try doing that to President Obama or Bush and the Secret service would be all over him.
We need protection for our retired leaders in the same way no matter where they go.

LOL Looks like your jurisdiction ends at the Pakistani borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom