What's new

General Asim considers me as his enemy, I want to talk to him but he doesn't want to talk with me: Imran Khan

Mela Baby wants my court martial!!??
FqW6iUsWwAAFko6

Simple: Rawayya badley ga tau Rai bhi badley gi.

He praised his and army good work and criticised the bad actions.

And if IK was bought up, compomised and bikao maal he would just be praising and with no change in stance.

So this is the most idiotic logic that IK was earlier good with Bajwa and now in bad terms.

Apni beti jo chor kar bhaga hoo aur wo beti har kisi ko apna abba bana rahi ho kia level hoga.

Election jeet nahi saktay bena dhanli ke ab tou halat yeh ke election hi nahi karwa rahay dar ke maray.

Bhagorai hain. Har dafa yehi kartai hain

Bas farq yeh hai k is baar in ka chooran bik nahi raha

What pipe have you been smoking lately? Nawaz was making secret deals with Bajwa and his cronies to topple IK government long ago.

The whole PDM and PMLN came back into existence with the blessings of the current haram child-general of bajwa aka asim whiskey.

Imran admitted that it was Bajwa and his agencies who kept going his government otherwise he was not able to get pass a simple finance bill to be passed from Parliament. Bajwa puled his support and his government faltered, why can't you see this simple fact??

GEO is crying loud lol along with pmln they can see their future now

Break mirrors, abuse mirrors

So I noticed, most of these old men in 60s, hate IK because their women adore IK. Some of these old Pakistani men are so insecure that they just find reason to discount anything Imran related.

fiqr not niazi ki jeet hogi, niazi k sabiq dost ,chura ghoopnay walay pastayain gai

Good to see you in such a worried state.

Babies have started crying. Donald Lu nowhere to be found.

So I noticed, most of these old men in 60s, hate IK because their women adore IK. Some of these old Pakistani men are so insecure that they just find reason to discount anything Imran related.

Most Hindutva hate Imran Khan for the same reason. Hindutva women enjoy looking at Imran Khan. Hindutva men are worried about their prospects.

Imran Khan is too passive. He should go for a full on confrontation. I want a war of independence from the corrupt elite capture.b

Pakistan has to burn to be reborn.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.
He is more worried about the economic situation of the country, he knows these pindi morons have nothing todo with Pakistan and will never hesitate todo another bangladesh. And Why togo full fledge war with them when whole country is standing beside khan ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom