What's new

Gen Bajwa visits army officer allegedly tortured by PML-N MPAs' guards in Lahore

It is also been revealed, which a lot of us also figured out from the videos, that Major Haris instigated the fight, beat the guy first, broke cruiser's windscreen and was then followed and beaten up in road rage. But, only those guards are being punished, ideally, both parties should have been punished for violence on road. It's a war of privileges.

FQj-Vt8X0AQhsX_

Bro the major was more than punished by taking a STEEL rod to his head and getting his arm broken. What more punishment do you want? Wait we will tell the police to arrest him AFTER he recovers from the INJURIES. (The last part was me being sarcastic)

For everyone's understanding, let me narrate broad outline of the events.... Of course based on first hand witnesses and Harris himself...

Harris had no idea about this protocol thing once he was driving, that he has violated protocol of some VIP convoy...

The first thing which happened was this white cruiser started following him, giving him head lights, it then followed it by ramming Harris vehicle from behind, after which it sped away....

Harris followed the cruiser, and forced it to stop by stopping at its front, he then went to the guys, simply introduced himself, rank and army, and told them the you have rammed my vehicle from behind.... The guys hurled abuses at him, told him that better is to remove your vehicle and go away otherwise they will do it by force....

It was during this argument, that the cruiser guys took out their spanners etc and tried to attack Harris. He took some non critical hits, but fought back well, and even managed to capture one of their spanners which fell down , he then went after those 3, they took refuge inside their cruiser, Haris them took a shot at their windshield as well.... Following this the cruiser sped away....

Harris followed the cruiser, which at a point stopped again in front of him, the same people came out with tools etc, v and again tried to attack Harris, at this point, Harris took a critical hit, whereby while shielding his face from a spanner hit using his right arm, it got fractured. It was at this moment that the other guys overwhelmed him and what was seen in the videos.

The tweet of the retired major is true, but it's not the whole truth. That's why the cruiser people are still behind bars and a case has been registered against them.

Visiting him won't improve Bajwa image. He should resign. That's the only way forward to get the things a bit on track. This was a PR visit where the culprits are from PMLN. First not attending stooge SS oath ceremoney and now this like trying to show that things are not good in between him and PMLN which certainly is not the case.

I have seen the video. The wind screen was undamaged. #ucking facker.

the windscreen of the LC was damaged as well at that time i thought that LC had to apply emergency brake and the guy slammed his head into the windscreen because wearing seat belt is taboo, and that i thought was the reason for this rage.

Visiting him won't improve Bajwa image. He should resign. That's the only way forward to get the things a bit on track. This was a PR visit where the culprits are from PMLN. First not attending stooge SS oath ceremoney and now this like trying to show that things are not good in between him and PMLN which certainly is not the case.
He is going in-November. I am sure people can wait till November. However, let us focus on the events ongoing in the country. Bajwa's tenure is at an end and he will bow out in Nov. I think the army is under focus of both public and internally both current and Ex Servicemen. Under these circumstances not visiting the Major would have raised more eyebrows internally so he had to visit. The army has a tradition of looking after its own. There is great respect and comraderie between the service men. It would be against that tradition if he did not attend to this young man.
This is not a brownie points exercise, the army-has been attacked by goons and it-is Bajwa's responsibility to ensure justice prevails. The goons must be brought to justice. Let the courts decide what they want to do.
On a side note even SS had no option but to ask his MPAs to hand themselves over. So when the army moves the rats squirm and hide in their holes.

A

Last edited:
I like the word "ALLEGEDLY" in the thread title - master stroke !! Just shows that people are too smart for these Generals and their dramas.

He is going in-November. I am sure people can wait till November. However, let us focus on the events ongoing in the country. Bajwa's tenure is at an end and he will bow out in Nov.
A
No he needs to go now. Lots of damage has been done on Army image by Bajwa. More he gonna stay more people will keep trolling Army on social media. What if IK start taking Bajwa name in public just like Nawaz. Things will go very ugly than.

Fact of the matter is, people doesn't like Bajwa anymore. As Army themselves say that the forces take their power from their people. Now if moderates, felt betrayed from Bajwa himself than don't know what power, army establishment will be seeking from their own people.

Let me tell you, anger or rather I may use the word displeasure against the armed forces will be subsidized itself if Bajwa takes early retirement than Nov.

too late Bajwa, no amount of PR can save u for whay did to your country. you are a disgrace to the brave armed forces of Pakistan. i spit on you and for your alleged corruption and capitulation, throwing Pakistan in chaos and leaving it in the hands of thugs and mafias. Lanaat !

This video is recorded by Major Harris himself, before those guards breached his car screens and before they beat him, the guy standing outside with the headrest already has his clothes torn and bloody.

And here in this video, where those guards are hitting Major Harris' car, you can clearly see the Land Cruiser has its front screen smashed. As you can also see in the video, this is before any mob gathered there.

About Major Adil, well, he's the spokesman of Ex-serviceman society. One of the retired officers asked the COAS during the session in Lahore yesterday, he's quoting another officer who was there and shared the answer to the question about Major Harris. It's the credibility of ex-servicemen society that you're questioning, and it is your right. I have only stated what I figured out from the video and this subsequent confirmation.
Once he seen them take tools out their vehicle and approach his vehicle, he should have ran them over.
Whatever happens, happens. At least he wouldn’t be the victim.

Back
Top Bottom