What's new

GCC warns Hezbollah!!!

Same Shah jahan, whose father buttfcuked Safavids at Qandhar.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that Safavids recaptured Kandehar despite Mughuls numbers, they also inflicted heavy casualties. :whistle: :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that Safavids recaptured Kandehar despite Mughuls numbers, they also inflicted heavy casualties. :whistle: :D

Yes they did, but it happened during time period of Shah jahan (1649) not his father.

And it was in reply to a troll who is trolling Indians for past 4 days.

Also safavids were defeated in field on all three attempts of retaking Kandhar.It was just that Mughal artillery was unable to breach the walls.

Empty threats from the Gulf Corporation of Cowards.
Iran is supporting Bashar & intervening in Syria as well, why don't they call them terrorsits and cut relations? Why not at least send weapons covertly if they haven't received US permission?
I think this article is empty. Saudi Arabia is not going to do anything. They had banned anyone from going to Syria to join the FSA or Islamic groups, they are very carefully "arming" the ones they know(I think seculars) and last week they stopped Qatar from arming all of the groups, mostly Islamist including Nusrah(Qatar prob arm em secretly now). They are doing exactly what the West does like Saudi Sheikh al Arifi said. So it's obvious GCC are not going to do any military actions as you know Saudi controlled GCC. The munafiq house of Saud are scared because they know if the arm all of them or do military intervention in post Assad chaos would spread toward the neighbouring region and the Gulf.

Isn't that funny that Saudi accused Iran of destablizing the Middle Eastern region yet doesn't want to allow anyone to go to Syria or arm them to fight against Iranians and the Shias. Haven't they thought of themselves "In order to weaken Iran, we must throw all our small arms to Syria"?

@Rustam didn't I reply your comment in p5 about Palestine loves Saddam and burning Hezbo-Iran flag?

I am tired of hearing your obsessed word Wahhabi. Please tell me about your reaction when I say this I love Muhammad Ibn Wahhab:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
your post about Arabs is as accurate as someone who wrote a book about america after spending 15 minutes transit time at John F Kennedy Airport.

We really need more people who are as knowledgeable as you sir.

many many many many more people.

Thank you very much................for argument sake please prove me otherwise............

The Arabs and Indians. Slaves of the Zionists and The European Americans. Sellouts.

LOL. WHat did indians sell out? India is not part of the mosssslem world, unlike you or arab or whatever else there is in the mosssslem world. We are not part of your global jihad against the kaffirs. We are the kaffirs!

Whats up with this Rustam guy? does he want Indians to loose the respect we hold for Iranians?

He sounds exactly like what Islamophobic sections Western propaganda describe radical Iranians as.

Whats up with this Rustam guy? does he want Indians to loose the respect we hold for Iranians?

He sounds exactly like what Islamophobic sections Western propaganda describe radical Iranians as.
Iranians have no problems with Indians.
On the net you can find all ideas, and strange ideas too ;)

GCC warns Hezbollah , if they not leave syrian mess , then , GCC pass strict condemnation resolution. :rofl:

The Arabian Gulf States are pissing you off Safavid, aren't they?:raise:
you mean GCC pissing in their pants...
How can you threat an entity based so far away ? and then do any GCC country really has the stamina, the motivation and the courage to fight them?

Back
Top Bottom