What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

USA will not intervene directly against Hezbollah.
Yes, they won't.
They will destroy "Iranians" in Syria/Iraq.
We know that already.
They will not target Hezbollah in Lebanon.
If I would have been Israeli Big Boss, I would have insist that the US let me buy a squadron of B-52 and few AC-130. :D

Wow. These Americans are desperate.

What about you?
He is a Serb , lying that he is a Greek. There is just a fight in his primitive thick head , who he hates more , Muslims or Jews? It swings back and forth every 15 minutes. What he dreams of is that somehow Russia survive, Trump comes back and they together annihilate the world. If this doesn't happen then it is the conspiracy by everyone.
Believe me I know who were the servants and pesantry on my family holdings.

"The only good Indian is a dead Indian" [American Indian, that is]. The sense of racial superiority which was present in the pre 20th century West still persists in some people's mind.
You see it on Reddit with so called “liberals” calling for the slaughter of Palestinians. Ironically these people think they are woke but they would’ve cheered on the extermination of the native Americans if they were around in the 19th century.

During the partition of Pakistan and India, there were minorities of the opposite side within the Muslim and Hindu area. They were called "Mutual Hostages" by the political leaders. When the Sikhs started killing the Muslims in East Punjab, the Muslims started killing the Hindus and Sikhs in West Punjab leading to a large number of deaths on both side.

Similarly, in this case, Muslims are hostages in Gaza and West Bank and the Jews have started bombing civilians who are non-combatants. As the entire Muslim Ummah is one nation, so they can find Jewish hostages in other countries.
If the ummah is one stop suggesting retarded hostage killing ideas in foreign nations and maybe suggest a direct military intervention?

What retarded idea is this hostage BS

Interesting. Where can I read about them? Are they allowed to get close to the Israeli border? I understand that Egypt's ability to have a military presence in the Sinai is extremely restricted and controlled by Israel.
thats the trick.
Egypt has fewer army presence near the borders with israael but they equipped the tribes that are there near the borders with arms.

those are them

sddefault.jpg

It’s not the same. The Palestinians have lived in that area for thousands of years. Jews are recent arrivals from Europe and elsewhere. They’re intruders in someone else’s land.

Consider this. The US spent over $10 trillion making war on the Muslim world and killed over 10 million, all to make 6 million Jews more secure. That’s a spending of 100,000 for every man, woman and child they killed.

If Jews in Palestine were given $100,000 per person to move to the US it would have cost only $6 trillion. Plus a saving of $100s of billion per year. That’s a good deal I think.

The Jews, being of European descent, will be far happier living in the US than in Palestine.
And why doenst turkey take back their ancient lands, China, Mexico etc etc. That way of thinking will never solve the issues it’s just a way to deflect.

You lost all credibility when you savages murdered a bunch of peace loving hippies at a music festival then stole all their things.

You are a f**king savage, understand?
Peace loving? LOOOL

If you live illegally on stolen land and serve in the illegal country’s military, which each Zionist has to do, YOU ARE NOT A CIVILIAN.

Anyone living on illegally occupied stolen land and is of fighting age is a target.

Where exactly did you see me act like an Evangelical? What exactly sounded weird to you? What,am I supposed to say that "it's ok to eliminate families,abduct kids and grandmas,shoot random people"? Or use the excuse many others here use and say "but they are settleeeers,they are soldieeeers!"?

We can't have double standards. When Israelis bomb,kill,mistreat and abuse Palestinians they are bad and oppressive. That has been established and we all know that. But when Palestinian groups act like raiding savages from the middle-ages,we are supposed to say "mabrook,you are resistance nambar one,you are brave muslims and muslims always justified no matter what they do"?
This is the reason. Oh, and we do not have double standards, but christians do, specially evangelical christians, since they have forgiven the jews. Tell me, is it because you think Jesus will not return until jews form some sort of govt in this part of the world aka Palestine?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom