What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Public opinion among Americans under 30 is decisively swinging towards the Palestinian

I don't think so.

So far I've seen everyone onboard with Israel and sharing the fake r4pe stories.

To my Christian brothers see your Zionist friends

Israel just blew up the third oldest church in the world. Saint Porphyrius Orthodox Church in Gaza was 1,616 years old.

They don't care

told you you would be crying in a couple of days
Look, EU and US will not give any AID to Palestinians bc of stuff like that.
Israelis don't give electricity, fuel, water etc. to Gaza.
If Hamas does that, there is no way, US/EU pressure Israel to restrain itself.
They will kill so many Palestinians, even their high population growth will not safe them.

The problem is that the Israeli government doesn’t give a shit.
they definitely will not negotiate
Look, EU and US will not give any AID to Palestinians bc of stuff like that.
Israelis don't give electricity, fuel, water etc. to Gaza.
If Hamas does that, there is no way, US/EU pressure Israel to restrain itself.
They will kill so many Palestinians, even their high population growth will not safe them.

Indeed, if they kill hostages, it's another PR victory for Israel.

With every action of Hamas, Gaza comes one step closer to becoming a parking lot.

This is a religious war and we have to win this war no matter what
Many don’t understand this. They still think they can have peace with Zionist dogs. Peace with Zionist dogs only comes when you become their slaves.
We believe in Allah and are promised victory. We shouldn’t back done from this war. Who wouldn’t want to be martyred in this blessed war.

This is the reason. Oh, and we do not have double standards, but christians do, specially evangelical christians, since they have forgiven the jews. Tell me, is it because you think Jesus will not return until jews form some sort of govt in this part of the world aka Palestine?
Dude,I am not Evangelical. I'm Greek Orthodox. Eastern Christianity.

Evangelicals are heretics. A heresy that came from Protestantism. I'm simply saying that what Hamas did was despicable,I'm not talking about battling soldiers,I'm talking about all the rest they did.

Why is it so hard for some of you guys to understand it? You keep asking again and again. Maybe in Islam it's permissible to go door to door and shoot whole families? Shoot random people,taking little kids and 85 year-old women as hostages? Does the Quran allow this? You're a Muslim,you can tell me.

Off topic: I am a self-proclaimed Nietzschean.
Oyyy veeey

Back
Top Bottom