What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Article 55 of the Geneva Convention says: "The Protecting Power shall, at any time, be at liberty to verify the state of the food and medical supplies in occupied territories, except where temporary restrictions are made necessary by imperative military requirements."
The international narrative is on Israeli side so quoting international laws is not gonna help

Also, I have to add that Israel can at best only achieve a pyrrhic victory here. Because although the Arab governments, fearing US military punishment, will not intervene on behalf of the Palestinians, the more that Israel brutalizes and murders the Gazans, the more hostile its immediate neighborhood will be.

Let's remember that Israel is a tiny nation on a strip of land and there are at best 5-6 million Jews in it. They are going to feel even more besieged as their neighborhood will only become more hostile and the Arab publics will not allow any reconciliation between their governments and Israel if Israel goes full throttle in murdering Palestinian civilians, which it undoubtedly will.

So this is a lose lose proposition at best.

And let's remember the Jews aren't a massive population

Across the world they live in generally small, getting older and reducing populations and we need to ostracize them

We have increasing migrant communities that we need to make use of

They CANNOT stop the tide forever

Well, if Hezbollah and Israel are at each other again, it could really escalates to a larger conflict.
Hezbollah are capable soldiers.
Hamas outgunned numerous IDF colonels and commanders in direct combat inside Israel, a two front ground war would be hell for the IDF (and civilians).

You can better book your flight for Gaza.
Iranians acted like a catalyst for Palestinian genocide Better they deal with it
Your types never called Iranians pus*y when they veto-ed our Kashmir Resolution in OIC.
You’re talking out your a*s again.
Go through all my previous posts. I’ve always been critical of Iran out and even when they vetoed Kashmir Resolution.
“Your types” Lool. I’ve been critical of all oppressors while you’ve been finding excuses to justify them.
As much as I hate to say it, Iran is currently doing more than Pakistan can even dream of in terms of support to Palestine.

I would be surprised and sceptical. How large and well equipped are these tribes?
Forget them.

Hezbollah has large enough arsenal + refitting through Syria/Iraq from Iran.
US has to bomb then much to deter these transports and even then with these few ships they can't stop the support for Hezbollah completely.

Forget them.

Hezbollah has large enough arsenal + refitting through Syria/Iraq from Iran.
US has to bomb then much to deter these transports and even then with these few ships they can't stop the support for Hezbollah completely.
USA will not intervene directly against Hezbollah.

like tens of thousands well armed.
Interesting. Where can I read about them? Are they allowed to get close to the Israeli border? I understand that Egypt's ability to have a military presence in the Sinai is extremely restricted and controlled by Israel.

And let's remember the Jews aren't a massive population

Across the world they live in generally small, getting older and reducing populations and we need to ostracize them

We have increasing migrant communities that we need to make use of

They CANNOT stop the tide forever
In fact, the obsessive need for control lies in great insecurity. Fear is the driver.

Public opinion among Americans under 30 is decisively swinging towards the Palestinian especially as the mainstream media is losing its grip as the sole arbiter of information.

Did a 'Kemalist' sleep with your sister or wife or something? As your trash is really hurting this thread. Atleast Kemal didn't bend down and offer his rear end to sell his nation to the West like the Ottomans did. Because of him Turkey is a modern nation today while in Pakistan we are still being choked by Lumber 1 and your average Molana Diesel types.

Another on my ignore list
Nah but it looks like he was giving you back shots. “Saar phul sapport saar, Kemal vary gud”

Back
Top Bottom