What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Brother you should delete this. Or blur them. Such images can get you in trouble with the moderation team.
I know but I chose the most non violent scene.
anyway my membership here is for one reason to expose the truth and with whatever cost I can pay.

The Israelis may have to use the Samson option quicker than they thought.

Just dont forget what happened to Samson himself!! Muslims will live--well dispersed over multiple continents and in large numbers. And the Jews--they maybe unwittingly fulfilling the nasty plans of American Bible Thumpers by concentrating in the 'Holy Land'!! The 'Rapture'!!
Behind the glamor of technology and the 'First World' life, lies some sick, violent, irrational and medieval barbarism!!

In a 'civilized world', people go to police and courts. War is uncivilized. Hamas is not fighting per Vienna conventions; they started the war by slaughtering youngsters at a music program and kidnapping children and old people. If Israel doesn't do what it plans to do, which is raise the cost of Hamas' war to unacceptable level, Hamas will come back in a few months and repeat it all over again. It is important to note that the UNSC did not suggest a cease fire. Not even Russia or China are asking Israel to stop the retaliation. They will call for cessation once they are satisfied deterrence has been established.
Does the Vienna convention or any moral compass followed by you or the west allow genocide, occupation, apartheid, and colonialism?

Why are you condemning resistance instead of the reason behind it?

I think i can post this scene from the video , I choose the most non bloody scene lol
bye bye israeli bases ... one by one.
eye for an eye

View attachment 959773

468892078.png
Nice one man
Its like a water that you throw on our burning hearts

"Tongue is a wild beast," they say - Anyway nevermind.
Where exactly did you see me act like an Evangelical? What exactly sounded weird to you? What,am I supposed to say that "it's ok to eliminate families,abduct kids and grandmas,shoot random people"? Or use the excuse many others here use and say "but they are settleeeers,they are soldieeeers!"?

We can't have double standards. When Israelis bomb,kill,mistreat and abuse Palestinians they are bad and oppressive. That has been established and we all know that. But when Palestinian groups act like raiding savages from the middle-ages,we are supposed to say "mabrook,you are resistance nambar one,you are brave muslims and muslims always justified no matter what they do"?

During the partition of Pakistan and India, there were minorities of the opposite side within the Muslim and Hindu area. They were called "Mutual Hostages" by the political leaders. When the Sikhs started killing the Muslims in East Punjab, the Muslims started killing the Hindus and Sikhs in West Punjab leading to a large number of deaths on both side.

Similarly, in this case, Muslims are hostages in Gaza and West Bank and the Jews have started bombing civilians who are non-combatants. As the entire Muslim Ummah is one nation, so they can find Jewish hostages in other countries.

If you do this for 100 years, unless you can eliminate Israeli altogether, they are going to be right next to you in the next 100 years, and as my point state, unless Russia or US or China want to beat Israeli down for you, Hamas alone don't have enough power to bring it down, so if you are doing this for 50 or 100 years, the American story of defeat won't work. And quite frankly, it's naive to think something divine to happen and things will go your way all of a sudden. It may happen, never say never, but being a pragmatist, I jsut don't see it that way.

You are correct about the major differences between Americans in Afghanistan vs American involvement to unconditionally support Israel. But just like the Jews are not going away, the Palestinians are not going away too. Just like the Jews suffered and fought against odds while persecuted by the Christian West for a very long time, Palestinians are determined to do the same.
Having said that... Israel is a First World country which has far more to lose if the strife--even low/mid intensity--were to continue in that region. That, and much less ability to take the casualties, along with powerful organized militias like Hezbollah, the Palestinians are not a lost cause. They may inflict so much long term pain that Israelis will have to re-elect a Rabin to make an honorable peace.

Back
Top Bottom