What's new

‘Gay’ Pakistanis denied asylum in UK

@Kami leone Your thoughts ? :azn:
My view is that they are bs,ing to get asylum
i have already shared my views, i dont know about these people but i would not even think to give my country a bad name just to get asylum i love my people and they are open minded and accept me. yeah i would love to go there since am exhibitionist too therefore i would love to go there to feel free naked since our govt dont support naked bike rides or clothing optional activities.

i have already shared my views, i dont know about these people but i would not even think to give my country a bad name just to get asylum i love my people and they are open minded and accept me. yeah i would love to go there since am exhibitionist too therefore i would love to go there to feel free naked since our govt dont support naked bike rides or clothing optional activities.

Naked bike rides you say.....
You have my attention now.

Hahaha what nice comeback bro 5/7. Have anything solid to say besides throwing names and titles around ?
امی: میرا بیٹا بڑا ہو کر کیا بنے گا
بیٹا: امی امی رفیوجی بنوں گا
22688526_1570746532988534_8158938358142724083_n.jpg

this is UK not germany.. nobody is riding bikes naked here... lol... you have weird idea about uk.

امی: میرا بیٹا بڑا ہو کر کیا بنے گا
بیٹا: امی امی رفیوجی بنوں گا
22688526_1570746532988534_8158938358142724083_n.jpg

Its funny you quote this account. This edgy 12 year old just got disabled on twitter about 2 weeks ago for posting massive amounts of propaganda and photoshopped content. This is common knowledge as bloggers and social activists have gone missing for days and weeks.

this is UK not germany.. nobody is riding bikes naked here... lol... you have weird idea about uk.

What dude? Come to London during a certain time and you'll get a shock.

Warning, some nudity in the link.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...-mob-world-naked-bike-ride-london-in-pictures

They're not doing it right. They need to add;
I'm not sure of what sex I am so I am both gay and Lesbian.
I've been tortured by the Taliban,
and I like "My Little Pony".

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/...-mob-world-naked-bike-ride-london-in-pictures

Wow! I knew the UK was liberal, but I didn't know that UK was that liberal that people would ride bicycles naked!

Wow! I knew the UK was liberal, but I didn't know that UK was that liberal that people would ride bicycles naked!
thats special occasion... the guy who tried to be nude around uk has been jailed many times... in general brits are pretty prudish... compared to their continental cousins...especially germans
if he rides around naked on bike he will surely be arrested... for nuisance... and if he inadvertently finds himself near a school... could face some jail time...
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/mar/23/naked-rambler-prison

u need to be a little updated on whats happening then search naked bike ride or NBK its it has been started from UK and now happening in every major city. goo out of your room and see whats happening around.

u need to be a little updated on whats happening then search naked bike ride or NBK its it has been started from UK and now happening in every major city. goo out of your room and see whats happening around.
i would rather not... :)

i would rather not... :)
then close ur eyes like pigeon the way u r doing as nothing is happening being exhibitionist its my fantasy too to be naked and feel free in front of all boys.

ever heard of folsom festival in san fransisco?

then close ur eyes like pigeon the way u r doing as nothing is happening being exhibitionist its my fantasy too to be naked and feel free in front of all boys.

ever heard of folsom festival in san fransisco?
thats in USA.. totally different country bro... not sure what they do over there..
you will be pretty disappointed if you land here... better live in your fantasy world with fairies and unicorns and naked bikers... :)

I remember one Indian saying there is 'free sex' in australia... as in you can have sex with anybody anywhere... in his mind that how australia is...

Back
Top Bottom