What's new

‘Gay’ Pakistanis denied asylum in UK

get killed by having relationship with women then men.

That's suicide.

A sick ritual like marriage is governing the people.

Its like the burning man tradition just more real.

Evil practice

Please spare me the Iranian loyalists, RAA KAY AGENT, yahoodi saazish and some grand plan to make us look bad. Are gays and minorities being persecuted and oppressed ? Its a simple yes or no question.

There's no way to find that out. It's not like gay people are given special bar codes on their foreheads.

For all the time you preach religion is a private thing. Sexual preference apparently needs political patronage.

There's no cure for the deplorable snowflake.

When was last time gays were presecuted in Pakistan? never

You are more likely to get killed by having relationship with women then men.

So basically what you're saying is anyone who expresses their feelings is likely to get killed ? Doesn't exactly make our case look better.

As for the gay being persecuted, it is punishable by law up to 5 years for literally "being" gay. As for being "caught being gay" o believe the death penalty is what the law suggests.

As for the morality behind being gay, that's totally another topic. One that even I have confused opinions about. But lying through our teeth and pretending something doesn't happen won't make it disappear.

That's suicide.

A sick ritual like marriage is governing the people.

Its like the burning man tradition just more real.

Evil practice

There's no way to find that out. It's not like gay people are given special bar codes on their foreheads.

For all the time you preach religion is a private thing. Sexual preference apparently needs political patronage.

There's no cure for the deplorable snowflake.

So if there's no cure then death and jail is the answer ? "Theres no way of knowing" ? Alrigbt fam. Khair the gay community is that last if concerns when even bigger minorities are being barred. Funny that you mention barcodes because I wonder what follows now that ahmedis working in the govt have now been put on a list (their mosques destroyed and they're not allowed to join the armed forces BTW). I read an article today that said that there were about 40 or so Christians that were jailed after their riot (in response to their churches being burned sometime last year), an ex christian MP wrote in it that these men behind bars are being told that they will be allowed to go free for the small price of leaving their religion and becoming Muslim. Snowflake treatment ?

So basically what you're saying is anyone who expresses their feelings is likely to get killed ? Doesn't exactly make our case look better.

As for the gay being persecuted, it is punishable by law up to 5 years for literally "being" gay. As for being "caught being gay" o believe the death penalty is what the law suggests.

As for the morality behind being gay, that's totally another topic. One that even I have confused opinions about. But lying through our teeth and pretending something doesn't happen won't make it disappear.

So if there's no cure then death and jail is the answer ? "Theres no way of knowing" ? Alrigbt fam. Khair the gay community is that last if concerns when even bigger minorities are being barred. Funny that you mention barcodes because I wonder what follows now that ahmedis working in the govt have now been put on a list (their mosques destroyed and they're not allowed to join the armed forces BTW). I read an article today that said that there were about 40 or so Christians that were jailed after their riot (in response to their churches being burned sometime last year), an ex christian MP wrote in it that these men behind bars are being told that they will be allowed to go free for the small price of leaving their religion and becoming Muslim. Snowflake treatment ?

That i don't know.

With such media crazy frenzied bunch how did that not make the news.

I condemn that as well.

Hahaha what nice comeback bro 5/7. Have anything solid to say besides throwing names and titles around ?

How dare you call for tolerance ? Do you want to be lynched ?

Are you implying that persecution of homos and minorities isn't real ? Are you fighting facts or yourself ?
cant say about minorities but i think gay persecution is exaggerated... legally you can be jailed in india for being gay but nobody will do it... there is some harassment for sure.
lot of tolerance for hijras too, again not perfect situation, but no persecution
considering we are culturally similar, I doubt it will be different in pak.
we got a gay pakistani member here... and he says its all good... i got no reason to think he is lying.

Never heard of any gay in Pakistan jail let alone hanged. Obviously laws in Pakistan are islamic in nature. But in Islam marrying by choice is also permitted but people kill over honour anyway.

lol...most of these gays are actually not gay, UK authorities finally guessed it.
I think the UK authorities must ask these asylum seekers to demonstrate gay love in a room in front of cameras. The video footage should then be deleted if they are able to perform.....:partay::partay::partay:

so how its work ? banda ja ker bolta hai main G marwata hoon mujhy bhi nationality do paksitan main koi nhi marta ?:rofl::lol:

The amount of nonsense people say to get a citizenship just to come to other Countries. Please stop. We don’t want you

Back
Top Bottom