What's new

‘Gay’ Pakistanis denied asylum in UK

no I want to help homos like you so you can get European Visa
Musharaf has rightly said People like you would even get themselves raped for Green card in West
dont you have any shame? huh your community could have gotten Visa by other means why this homo Card?

this isn't about tolerance they are faking it for asylum
how about we "prosecute" the very circumstances that force people to do such ridiculous things?

how about we "prosecute" the very circumstances that force people to do such ridiculous things?
we can make Pakistan a developed country in overnight can we?
west is better than Pakistan so they go there instead of working and taking part in the development of their own country

we can make Pakistan a developed country in overnight can we?
west is better than Pakistan so they go there instead of working and taking part in the development of their own country
Well if we can't do it overnight don't bother at all.

Most people who want a UK visa blag being gay, Christian or Qadiani. I don't know about the Christians or qadianis but I know plenty of people are gay in Pakistan and live perfectly life. Now if you want to go on a pride march you can eff off, but nobody is stopping them packing fudge.

Pakistan Army has very good relations with UK. So give that a break.

UK has granted asylum to thousands, who can't back track from there claims or they'll loose their citizen ship. Those asylum winners is the foundation of western propaganda.
Yes, Pak army is respected.... at least on surface, because it command respect.
Pak army does 100x better than their counterparts in all international academic and training courses and in real battle fields.... this is exactly why west want to defeat Pak army in eyes of its public...by
1) hiding efforts of Pak army in world peace
2) spreading genocide BS, spear headed by Ahmedis and Shias of Pakistan.

Well if we can't do it overnight don't bother at all.

Most people who want a UK visa blag being gay, Christian or Qadiani. I don't know about the Christians or qadianis but I know plenty of people are gay in Pakistan and live perfectly life. Now if you want to go on a pride march you can eff off, but nobody is stopping them packing fudge.

Pakistan is a country where police is a failed system.
You can do anything on Pak street but at your own risk, but some does it just with intention to turn things ugly so that such can be shown to western press.

I dont know which is more upsetting, homos abandoning country due to persecution or faking to be homo to get asylum. :agree:

This thread is flying........

no I want to help homos like you so you can get European Visa
Musharaf has rightly said People like you would even get themselves raped for Green card in West
dont you have any shame? huh your community could have gotten Visa by other means why this homo Card?

this isn't about tolerance they are faking it for asylum
I think they are from bhensa gang

Hahaha what nice comeback bro 5/7. Have anything solid to say besides throwing names and titles around ?

how about we learn to be more tolerant.

How dare you call for tolerance ? Do you want to be lynched ?

UK has granted asylum to thousands, who can't back track from there claims or they'll loose their citizen ship. Those asylum winners is the foundation of western propaganda.
Yes, Pak army is respected.... at least on surface, because it command respect.
Pak army does 100x better than their counterparts in all international academic and training courses and in real battle fields.... this is exactly why west want to defeat Pak army in eyes of its public...by
1) hiding efforts of Pak army in world peace
2) spreading genocide BS, spear headed by Ahmedis and Shias of Pakistan.

Pakistan is a country where police is a failed system.
You can do anything on Pak street but at your own risk, but some does it just with intention to turn things ugly so that such can be shown to western press.

Are you implying that persecution of homos and minorities isn't real ? Are you fighting facts or yourself ?

Don't let em in otherwise everyone will turn gay all of a sudden.

lol..
they do ask for proof of persecution before granting asylum... not sure how pakistani gays can prove that...
@Kami leone ..what do you think... are these people fake(and not gay?) ..
Well I will not use my sexuality for this as I feel my self more safe with my own people being gay my people accept me the way I am and I have so many friends who respect me for what I am. I think being good human should be more important then to bash someone for sexuality.

BTW I would love to pass test if I am provided the hottest guy by the embassy:p:

But I would never give bad impression of my country for immigration purpose.

Are you implying that persecution of homos and minorities isn't real ? Are you fighting facts or yourself ?

Actually its opposite... Pakistan is being black mailed by these minorities, while UK needs exactly such people from Pakistan.
You think UK is granting you citizenship because of your fake dossiers, no they need all genuinely brain dead people from Pakistan. To counter and subdue the previously existing Pakistani-UK community, which is not brain dead.

Last edited:
Well I will not use my sexuality for this as I feel my self more safe with my own people being gay my people accept me the way I am and I have so many friends who respect me for what I am. I think being good human should be more important then to bash someone for sexuality.

BTW I would love to pass test if I am provided the hottest guy by the embassy:p:

But I would never give bad impression of my country for immigration purpose.

chiknaay aj bara important feel kar raha hai lol

Majority of them are saying to get into Europe , my uncle who lives in Canada for over 20 years told me about people who pretend to be Ahmadi and burn their own house ,take pics as proof to get permanent e in Canada . but some of them would be true gays or persecuted people .

BTW I would love to pass test if I am provided the hottest guy by the embassy

chiknaay aj bara important feel kar raha hai lol
4ludogYK_400x400.jpg

When was last time gays were presecuted in Pakistan? never

You are more likely to get killed by having relationship with women then men.

Actually its opposite... Pakistan is being black mailed by these Iranian loyalists and UK needs exactly such people UK.
You think UK is granting you citizenship because of your fake dossiers, no they need all genuinely brain dead people from Pakistan. To counter and subdue the previously existing Pakistani-UK community, which is not brain dead.

Please spare me the Iranian loyalists, RAA KAY AGENT, yahoodi saazish and some grand plan to make us look bad. Are gays and minorities being persecuted and oppressed ? Its a simple yes or no question.

Back
Top Bottom