What's new

‘Gay’ Pakistanis denied asylum in UK

The amount of nonsense people say to get a citizenship just to come to other Countries. Please stop. We don’t want you
To be honest you cant say that. I believe this people have a reason for doing this(those who are not really gay that is). If their country had provided them with enough opportunities, good living conditions/standards, proper security ,law and order etc then I don't believe they will be going to such drastic measures just to gain asylum in a (non Islamic) country like Britain. So you cant blame people who are fleeing poverty, joblessness and deprivation. I believe they are only seeking a better life for themselves and their family. So as much I don't approve of their method, I cant blame them that much to be honest. After all, the average human being wants a good life/stability/security for himself and his family/future generation, that's the basic we are all entitled to and our government/leaders have a responsibility to provide just that. If a country's government cant provide that for its citizens then that government has failed its people no matter what kind of bullshit they say.
So this a difficult/complex topic.

To be honest you cant say that. I believe this people have a reason for doing this(those who are not really gay that is). If their country had provided them with enough opportunities, good living conditions/standards, proper security ,law and order etc then I don't believe they will be going to such drastic measures just to gain asylum in a (non Islamic) country like Britain. So you cant blame people who are fleeing poverty, joblessness and deprivation. I believe they are only seeking a better life for themselves and their family. So as much I don't approve of their method, I cant blame them that much to be honest. After all, the average human being wants a good life/stability/security for himself and his family/future generation, that's the basic we are all entitled to and our government/leaders have a responsibility to provide just that. If a country's government cant provide that for its citizens then that government has failed its people no matter what kind of bullshit they say.

No. That’s an abuse of the system, when that asylum can be given to a genuine case.

The amount of nonsense people say to get a citizenship just to come to other Countries. Please stop. We don’t want you

Pretty hypocritical of you to say that tbh. Just because you got lucky by being born in wonderland doesn't mean you own it. Whether these people are genuine gays or oppressed is a long shot but surely you can see the attraction in immigrating to the western world.

When was last time gays were presecuted in Pakistan? never

You are more likely to get killed by having relationship with women then men.
Exaaactly....its kind of surprising how men having "bacha/londa" are tolerated in a society that vehemently opposes such a lifestyle.

Where are the conservatives when you need them ? I just spit out some solid facts .Have anything to say besides probably and maybe ?

Pretty hypocritical of you to say that tbh. Just because you got lucky by being born in wonderland doesn't mean you own it. Whether these people are genuine gays or oppressed is a long shot but surely you can see the attraction in immigrating to the western world.
Immigrate on the basis of merit not fake made up excuses. Earlier many people would get into paper marriage here in uk so just to get citizenship, then steps were taken to curb that too. Now u stay amrried for 10 years to a person then unwill get perma citizenship else it will be renewable visa every two years. At the ame time i know ppl who made to uk totally on the basis of qualifications and merit.

U got absolutely no point to make here, and what this debate has to do with conservativeness or liberalism ? Its a matter of rule. Authorities that furnish visas are not dumb , they get tonnes of applications and they have their own stringent verification processes and they can also notice specific trend in the type of applications they receive.

I don’t like people who chat bullocks.
you mean bollocks right coz this is bullock..
iu

or this
iu

Hold up a second, it makes me hypocritical because I’m saying people who apply to Visas shouldn’t use fake ‘my life is in danger’ sob story bullshit? That I defend my Country’s system from abuse? That we examine each individual case? That we carry out a fair policy? What a load of high meth.
Every case with a false background will be rejected and has been rejected.

And I own a lot of things. Including revising and reviewing policies. So keep your impotent opinions to yourself

Immigrate on the basis of merit not fake made up excuses. Earlier many people would get into paper marriage here in uk so just to get citizenship, then steps were taken to curb that too. Now u stay amrried for 10 years to a person then unwill get perma citizenship else it will be renewable visa every two years. At the ame time i know ppl who made to uk totally on the basis of qualifications and merit.

U got absolutely no point to make here, and what this debate has to do with conservativeness or liberalism ? Its a matter of rule. Authorities that furnish visas are not dumb , they get tonnes of applications and they have their own stringent verification processes and they can also notice specific trend in the type of applications they receive.

Thank you. Someone with a brain

you mean bollocks right coz this is bullock..
iu

or this
iu

Whatever man it’s late.

For the record these VISA get rejected IN Pakistan because Pakistani Authorities carry out vetting. It doesn’t even reach here haha!

Hold up a second, it makes me hypocritical because I’m saying people who apply to Visas shouldn’t use fake ‘my life is in danger’ sob story bullshit? That I defend my Country’s system from abuse? That we examine each individual case? That we carry out a fair policy? What a load of high meth.
Every case with a false background will be rejected and has been rejected.

And I own a lot of things. Including revising and reviewing policies. So keep your impotent opinions to yourself

Thank you. Someone with a brain

Whatever man it’s late.

For the record these VISA get rejected IN Pakistan because Pakistani Authorities carry out vetting. It doesn’t even reach here haha!

Whether someone's story is bullshit or not is entirely another matter. But I'd say there's still a pretty sizable number of people who's lives are in actually danger (in this context being gays and religious minorities). Its amazing how peoples opinions on things change once they're on the safe side.

Whether someone's story is bullshit or not is entirely another matter. But I'd say there's still a pretty sizable number of people who's lives are in actually danger (in this context being gays and religious minorities). Its amazing how peoples opinions on things change once they're on the safe side.

My opinion remained the same. Anyone’s appeal through false fabrication will be rejected.

So basically what you're saying is anyone who expresses their feelings is likely to get killed ? Doesn't exactly make our case look better.

As for the gay being persecuted, it is punishable by law up to 5 years for literally "being" gay. As for being "caught being gay" o believe the death penalty is what the law suggests.

As for the morality behind being gay, that's totally another topic. One that even I have confused opinions about. But lying through our teeth and pretending something doesn't happen won't make it disappear.

So if there's no cure then death and jail is the answer ? "Theres no way of knowing" ? Alrigbt fam. Khair the gay community is that last if concerns when even bigger minorities are being barred. Funny that you mention barcodes because I wonder what follows now that ahmedis working in the govt have now been put on a list (their mosques destroyed and they're not allowed to join the armed forces BTW). I read an article today that said that there were about 40 or so Christians that were jailed after their riot (in response to their churches being burned sometime last year), an ex christian MP wrote in it that these men behind bars are being told that they will be allowed to go free for the small price of leaving their religion and becoming Muslim. Snowflake treatment ?

Actually I've yet to see a gay in court under the offence of being homosexual..

Most of the ones in jail are pedophiles or sex offenders/sodos... Who have assaulted people.

Unless gay's don't hump people in public... Nobody's going after them.

while its not morally wrong to be economic migrant, its upto host country to decide whether they need or not... if tomorrow NHS faces acute staff shortage, they will go around south asia/east asia asking people to come and join.
we differentiate between people who need immediate help(refugee/asylum seekers) and people who want a better life... the first one we got a moral duty to, second one is upto us.

while its not morally wrong to be economic migrant, its upto host country to decide whether they need or not... if tomorrow NHS faces acute staff shortage, they will go around south asia/east asia asking people to come and join.
we differentiate between people who need immediate help(refugee/asylum seekers) and people who want a better life... the first one we got a moral duty to, second one is upto us.

They think they can get here through fake VISAs, we reject European students who can’t speak the language for University applications and they’re our closest allies, so what makes these guys any special? Lol

True, but alot of these people are idiots who are from the middle class... They are somebody from their village or town doing good for himself abroad (or perceive that) and sell lands or property for thousands of pounds or dollars to go abroad ... Not knowing that a life of misery awaits them rather than booze,broads etc... And they end up doing shyt jobs for little pay...

One can find several such people later making videos on YouTube.. "advising" people not to come.. Or crying..

Back
Top Bottom