What's new

Gang of Scumbags: LeJ, LeT, JM, TTP, Punjabi Taliban and Al Qaeda

WHY INDIAN GOVT HAS NOT CONDEMNED ATTACK
THERE IS A CLEAR HAND OF INDIA IN IT

Why does Indian govt. have to codemn any attack which happens in pakistan.
Condemning any incident just for the sake of TV bytes is not going to solve anything.
We have seen pakistani govt. condemning Mumbai attacks, but what's the result of it - Nothing

:cheers:

^^ Don't be arrogant!

Indian Government should've condemned it, when Mumbai Drama happened, almost every high ranked minister in Pakistan Condemned it !

I bet Indian government will be very happy to see al this but it's not like we give a s**t, their time will soon come.

^^ Don't be arrogant!

Indian Government should've condemned it, when Mumbai Drama happened, almost every high ranked minister in Pakistan Condemned it !

I bet Indian government will be very happy to see al this but it's not like we give a s**t, their time will soon come.

do condemning solve the problem. Then condemn, condemn, condemn, condemn,,,,,... .. .. . . If they condemn they just play a part of politics nothing else. It is in your hand to stop terrorism. Just kill it out and India will second most happiest country after Pakistan for this.

Like what?
So your saying that the LeT was involved in the attack in rawalpindi or that they attacked the sri lankans.
People are mixing up the anti shia terrorist who have hooked up with TTP with the freedom fighters that obey pakistani orders.

even if today as per your consideration let etc. obey pakistani orders. Wats the gurantee that in future they will continue to obey. For example- taliban.

@ Jana, Mujahid, Fire-fighter & dabong1:

So, as far as your pov, violence, blood-bath and hatred is acceptable as far they are not doing it inside your home but somewhere else, right?

Please understand this that as long as you can wipe out violent ideologies (no matter for what divine cause it is being done) from your heart completely, the essence of violence will always be there. Be it inside your home or in someone else’s. When one shuns violence it has to be a complete no no. I don't want to go into why various groups are carrying out violent attacks (be it inside or outside Pakistan), that’s not the theme in this thread, so don't even bother to go into that explanation. We already have 100s of threads discussing that. Let this thread be a place where we all members of PDF collectively shun and reject violence.

@ Indian members: Please try to be a little reasonable at this time of pakistan's crisis and don't be too confrontational. Do remeber the time of mumbai attacks and how our blood was boiling, the same is bound to happen to pakistan's highly patriotic people at this time. So please don't bring along un-necessary flaming subjects like ZH etc here and try to be a good neighbour for a change. We have plenty of threads where we keep going at each other. let this be a place where we can agree on a common cause, for a change, and condemn, shun and completely reject violence.

Last edited:
A bit like when the indian govt sent a list of names-address-date of birth and even the underwears size of the pakistani terrorist that attacked the samjohta attack and then it turned out it was one of your own.

we held a just investigation and a proper trial for those responsible.They weren't put under house arrest.

Daily Times Monitor

The Taliban hostage-taker arrested after a brazen attack on the headquarters of the army on Saturday is believed to be a member of the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, an Al Qaeda-linked group based in Punjab.

Here are some facts about some of the major groups in Punjab.

Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LJ) is one of the most notorious Al Qaeda-linked groups with roots in the province. It also has forged strong ties with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) operating in the Tribal Areas.

A senior leader of LJ, Qari Muhammad Zafar, appeared before a group of journalists in South Waziristan last week along with new TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud.

Zafar carries a $5 million reward from the US on his head for his suspected involvement in a bomb attack on the US consulate in Karachi. LJ emerged as a sectarian group in the 1990s targeting member sof the Shia community and later graduated to more audacious attacks, such as the truck bombing of Islamabad's Marriott Hotel last year in which 55 people were killed, as well as an assault on a Sri Lankan cricket team in which seven Pakistanis were killed. Six members of the team and a British coach were wounded.

LJ was outlawed in Pakistan in August 2001. LJ members are also involved in violence in Afghanistan. A security official told Reuters about two dozen Taliban linked to LJ and two other groups, Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) and a splinter faction of Jaish-e-Muhammad, were suspected to be behind several attacks in Punjab in recent months.

Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan is a pro-Taliban anti-Shia group based in central Punjab. The group was banned in 2002 but officials say its members were suspected of involvement in attacks in the province in recent months, including the burning to death of seven Christians on suspicions of blasphemy in Gojra in August.

Jaish-e-Muhammad is a major group with links to the Taliban and Al Qaeda. It was banned in Pakistan in 2002 after it was blamed for an attack on the Indian parliament in December 2001. The group was founded by firebrand cleric Maulana Azhar Masood shortly after his release from an Indian jail in exchange for 155 passengers of an Indian airliner hijacked to the southern Afghan city of Kandahar in December 1999.

The group focused its fighting on the Indian part of divided Kashmir but later forged links with Al Qaeda and the Taliban and was suspected of involvement in several high profile attacks including the murder of US journalist Daniel Pearl in 2002 and an assassination attempt on former president Pervez Musharraf. Rashid Rauf, a British militant suspected of being ringleader of a 2006 plot to blow up airliners over the Atlantic, was also a Jaish member. Masood was arrested by Pakistani authorities shortly after the group was banned but security officials say he has disappeared since 2005.

Jaish fighters are also involved in violence in northwest Pakistan and across the border in Afghanistan.

Lashkar-e-Tayyaba (LT) was founded in 1990 to fight Indian rule in Kashmir. It was blamed for the terrorist attacks in Mumbai in November last year that killed over 170 people. LT was also blamed for the late 2001 Indian parliament attack and was also banned in Pakistan in 2002.

Seven LT-linked militants are being tried for suspected involvement in the Mumbai assault but India is insisting Pakistan prosecute its founder, Hafiz Saeed, who India says was the attack mastermind. A UN Security Council committee last year added Jamaatud Dawa, a charity headed by Saeed, to a list of people and organisations linked to Al Qaeda and the Taliban. reuters

@ Jana, Mujahid, Fire-fighter & dabong1:

So, as far as your pov, violence, blood-bath and hatred is acceptable as far they are not doing it inside your home but somewhere else, right?

Please understand this that as long as you can wipe out violent ideologies (no matter for what divine cause it is being done) from your heart completely, the essence of violence will always be there. Be it inside your home or in someone else’s. When one shuns violence it has to be a complete no no. I don't want to go into why various groups are carrying out violent attacks (be it inside or outside Pakistan), that’s not the theme in this thread, so don't even bother to go into that explanation. We already have 100s of threads discussing that. Let this thread be a place where we all members of PDF collectively shun and reject violence.

@ Indian members: Please try to be a little reasonable at this time of pakistan's crisis and don't be too confrontational. Do remeber the time of mumbai attacks and how our blood was boiling, the same is bound to happen to pakistan's highly patriotic people at this time. So please don't bring along un-necessary flaming subjects like ZH etc here and try to be a good neighbour for a change. We have plenty of threads where we keep going at each other. let this be a place where we can agree on a common cause, for a change, and condemn, shun and completely reject violence.

Well why dont we start with you rejecting the violence the india army has done in kashmir.

we held a just investigation and a proper trial for those responsible.They weren't put under house arrest.

Very good.....but the point was you sure that it was pakistanis that did the attack which turned out to be false a bit like zahid ahmed and Ajmal Kasab being amar singh.

Firstly, Al-Qaeda JUD are not synonymous with Deoband. They're salafi/wahhabi extremists movements. There's nothing inherently wrong with Salafi/Wahhabi/Sunni/Sufi etc groups so long as they don't spread hatred or raise arms against the state.

Your analysis and information is what exactly India now with the US would want you to believe. They're achieving their objectives through psy-ops, media war-fare, and through supporting inherently corrupt and munafiq regime of Zardari and co. Another war within Pakistan, PA fighting the tribals now, more destablization and chaos, more anarchy and destruction to the extent that this might turn into a guerilla warfare.

I agree that the Terror outfits have to be eliminated, however not by aligning with India and American interests. Terrorism can never be eliminated through military campaigns alone from our soil or any soil for that matter so long as corrupt and sell-out and oppressive regimes represent American interests instead of representing our people. This is the biggest lie that the enemies of Pakistan want us to believe. Even England couldn't destroy the IRA through military might alone without negotiations and diplomatic efforts should say something about going to a totally unkown terrority of waziristan and fighting the tribal extremists.

Secular extremists that talk about the annihilation of all Islamic religious groups of political nature never provide an alternative course of action aimed at removing nefariously corrupt political regimes and army dictatorships. because more often than not they support either the former or the later groups coupled with a pay cheque from white house.

Hon Sir,

It is unfair to label any one who criticizes Islamic Terrorists as pro India and pro US. You are simply trying to confuse the issue. You will find that nearly all sectarian organizations in Pakistan are either Sunni Deobandi or of Shia faith.

Islamic extremism in Pakistan started during the time of the bigot Zia when SSP Pakistan was formed in the early 80’s by Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi, ostensibly with the help of ISI bigots such as Hamid Gul to fight the rise of Shia extremism in Pakistan on account of the Khomeini’s influence. This was done with Saudi funding and US help. Then came the Afghan war and with it Kalashnikov culture in Pakistan. Pakistan later used the same people to help Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Nearly all the groups fighting in Kashmir who were not Kashmiris were also of Deobandi maslak . The same groups were involved in the sectarian killings that became the norm in Pakistan during 1990’s. Even now 99% of the banned organizations are either Deobandi or Shia. TTP Pakistan which has claimed the attack on GHQ consists exclusively of the groups that form Deobandi- Salafin nexus. These people are Takfiris; they declare Muslims from other maslaks as kafirs.

I have a simple mind, in my book anyone who attacks my country's assets or Pakistan Army is my enemy and I don’t care if he is Muslim or Hindu or Christian. My calling for Taliban to be eliminated must have hit a raw nerve for you to jump in their defense. If not fight them, what do you suggest we should do. Should we hand over Pakistan to TTP and let them create an Afghan style emirate?

You can call me secular extremist to your heart’s desire. It will not however alter the fact that Taliban and their supporters are out to destroy Pakistan that our forefathers fought very hard to create and I will continue trying my level best to keep Pakistan safe from the clutches of these butchers who call themselves Taliban and giving a bad name to my peaceful religion.

Last edited:
even if today as per your consideration let etc. obey pakistani orders. Wats the gurantee that in future they will continue to obey. For example- taliban.

The majority involved in attacks in pakistan are sectarian organization and not jihadi organization......the taliban has never attacked pakistan.
The TTP are not the taliban no matter how many times people try to put the two together.

The majority involved in attacks in pakistan are sectarian organization and not jihadi organization......the taliban has never attacked pakistan.
The TTP are not the taliban no matter how many times people try to put the two together.

After 7 months in WAR against taliban. You still hoping for good taliban and bad taliban. A good terrorist is a Dead terrorist. MIND IT.:rofl:

Hon Sir,

It is unfair to label any one who criticizes Islamic Terrorists as pro India and pro US. You are simply trying to confuse the issue. You will find that nearly all sectarian organizations in Pakistan are either Sunni Deobandi or of Shia faith.

Islamic extremism in Pakistan started during the time of the bigot Zia when SSP Pakistan was formed in the early 80’s by Maulana Haq Nawaz Jhangvi, ostensibly with the help of ISI bigots such as Hamid Gul to fight the rise of Shia extremism in Pakistan on account of the Khomeini’s influence. This was done with Saudi funding and US help. Then came the Afghan war and with it Kalashnikov culture in Pakistan. Pakistan later used the same people to help Kashmiri freedom fighters.

Nearly all the groups fighting in Kashmir who were not Kashmiris were also of Deobandi maslak . The same groups were involved in the sectarian killings that became the norm in Pakistan during 1990’s. Even now 99% of the banned organizations are either Deobandi or Shia. TTP Pakistan which has claimed the attack on GHQ consists exclusively of the groups that form Deobandi- Salafin nexus. These people are Takfiris; they declare Muslims from other maslaks as kafirs.

I have a simple mind, in my book anyone who attacks my country's assets or Pakistan Army is my enemy and I don’t care if he is Muslim or Hindu or Christian. My calling for Taliban to be eliminated must have hit a raw nerve for you to jump in their defense. If not fight them, what do you suggest we should do. Should we hand over Pakistan to TTP and let them create an Afghan style emirate?

You can call me secular extremist to your heart’s desire. It will not however alter the fact that Taliban and their supporters are out to destroy Pakistan that our forefathers fought very hard to create and I will continue trying my level best to keep Pakistan safe from the clutches of these butchers who call themselves Taliban and giving a bad name to my peaceful religion.

The fallacy in your argument is the categorization of school of Deoband with sectarianism, which is clearly not the case. there are more deobandis in India than Pakistan, you never issues with them. the rise of shiaism or any other ideology that attempts to influence or change the demographics of pakistan should be viewed with a grain of salt, and its the govn'ts responsibility to counter it, in case of its inability to do so, people rise up to defend their traditions as a natural consequence. i can provide case studies to prove my point if u so desire. as it was the case with Pakistan. Zia was battling not just one but many ideologies, on one hand a rise of shiaism from Iran, on the other hand rise of communism from Russia via Afghanistan, last but not least, countering India in east.

Secondly, there's no such thing as a Deobandi-Salafi jihadi nexus, only in your imagination, since none of the religious schools sanction or provide justification for the barbarian actions of TTP. the nexus is between jihadi extremists and their mercenary brethen.

last but not least, are you fighting your own war? if you truly are, then why do you have a Zardari regime in place that is hell bent on receiving money from the US to fight their war and fwd their interests? dont you think the current govn't lacks the moral courage and authority to impose its will on the people? isn't this war on militancy going to further embolden them and provide more justification to them since they view zardari as a face of US imperialism in their country?

Last edited:
The good Taliban/ bad Taliban debate, or the good LeT/ bad LeT debate is pointless.

The point, IMO, is that private armies operating freely within the state ultimately harm the state. This is inevitable.

You can launch a private army against your enemy; it will come back and devour you, or try to. This, in one form or another, is inevitable.

The idealist who is encouraged to pick up a gun to fight your enemy will, one day, turn around and fight you. Because one day he will think that you are not committed enough, or believe enough or are betraying him.

History is witness.

India messed around with the LTTE; it was a 'minor' intervention (and not even a private army within India) compared to Pakistan's support during the 80s to the war in Afghanistan. And yet we lost a Prime Minister, fought a bitter war, and are paying the price even today.

We need to level all Talibaan strong holds and stop them from fleeing to Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom