What's new

Gang of Scumbags: LeJ, LeT, JM, TTP, Punjabi Taliban and Al Qaeda

ISI is one of the best Intelligence service and if they decide to wipe out terrorism from all over world, they can do it easily.

No intel outfit is immune from blowback. Unfortunately for Pakistan there are powerful interests within the ISI to continue to patronize groups under the guise that the West and especially India is just gunning to invade and occupy a country as vast and populated as Pakistan.

One also must remember the ISI is not a civilian intelligence outfit so their might be a lack of diverse opinion and analysts who can think outside the box. With no other intelligence service to provide counterbalance, course correction becomes almost impossible.

there is no good or bad Taliban or good jihadi. they harbor the same ideology. there are people who have soft corner for Afghan taliban because as they claim they do not fight Pakistani forces. but i just want to ask them is the threat only attack on our security forces. arent these taliban share the same brand of ideology with Afghan Taliban. how would the taliban ideology do not flow into Pakistan. and if taliban get power again in Afghanistan what would be our policy. shall me accept them. if yes, how would you not allow that ideology in Pakistan. would we have any moral ground for that. the thing if we want Taliban in Afghanistan then we cannot object them in Pakistan and if we do not like taliban's ideology for Pakistan then i pretty sure their power in Afghanistan would be a threat to Pakistan. besides, as some members on the forums said, we should not allow extremist jihadis on our soil not shall use them as our foreign policy tool. that tool is no more useful. we are living in changed world. Pakistan should clean its society from extremist ideology at whatever cost. madrassas should be reformed. they may not be training grounds but they provide fodder. no militant group shall be allowed on Pakistan soil. and those political parties or religious parties who support them shall be dealt with not by army but through legislation.

well said my friend :cheers:

Jaish e Mohammad has extremist views in their ideology and it has element of threats, thats for sure but as LeT is concerned, there is still doubt that it is involved in suspicious activities apart from fighting indian army.

Irrespective of their ideology ( i dont agree with their ideology) as far as i know them they (Jaish and LeT) are not at all doing anything at the moment within Pakistan.

They have no link with SL Lahore attack nor this one ( according to information till this time gatherd from direct sources)

You can disagree with me :)

I have always believed that militant Islamic groups such as SSP, Al Quaida, Lashkar Jhangvi etc. mainly of the Deobandi maslak, have no love for Pakistan. They have opposed it from the start. Followers of these groups believe democracy to be ‘Kufr’ and holding or taking part in election un Islamic.

Aim of such Wahabi/Salafin inspired movements is to create a medieval Islamic Emirate in Pakistan. These people believe that their actions guarantee them a place in heaven.
What is better than to earn martyrdom and kill a few unbelievers (Takfiris consider all those who disagree with them as unbelievers) in the bargain?

Main problem is the gullible Pakistani public; which continues to harbour a hidden soft corner for these savages as they claim they are doing it for Islam! Urdu media has an abundance of extreme right wing intellectuals who constantly try to create support for these butchers. A few bigoted ex Generals such as Hamid Gul in addition to naïve politicians such as Imran Khan wittingly or unwittingly provide moral support.

Thankfully slowly public at large is beginning to realize that Islam as interpreted by the Taliban and their supporters bears only superficial resemblance to the peaceful religion revealed to our holy Prophet (PBUH). Sooner we remove this ‘Fitna’ from the Pakistan society the better it would be for all of us.

Brother great commet, i hope more and more people start think like you :cheers: keep it up, the world needs more people like you and not losers who support these organizations .

I have always believed that militant Islamic groups such as SSP, Al Quaida, Lashkar Jhangvi etc. mainly of the Deobandi maslak, have no love for Pakistan. They have opposed it from the start. Followers of these groups believe democracy to be ‘Kufr’ and holding or taking part in election un Islamic.

Aim of such Wahabi/Salafin inspired movements is to create a medieval Islamic Emirate in Pakistan. These people believe that their actions guarantee them a place in heaven.
What is better than to earn martyrdom and kill a few unbelievers (Takfiris consider all those who disagree with them as unbelievers) in the bargain?

Main problem is the gullible Pakistani public; which continues to harbour a hidden soft corner for these savages as they claim they are doing it for Islam! Urdu media has an abundance of extreme right wing intellectuals who constantly try to create support for these butchers. A few bigoted ex Generals such as Hamid Gul in addition to naïve politicians such as Imran Khan wittingly or unwittingly provide moral support.

Thankfully slowly public at large is beginning to realize that Islam as interpreted by the Taliban and their supporters bears only superficial resemblance to the peaceful religion revealed to our holy Prophet (PBUH). Sooner we remove this ‘Fitna’ from the Pakistan society the better it would be for all of us.
Firstly, Al-Qaeda JUD are not synonymous with Deoband. They're salafi/wahhabi extremists movements. There's nothing inherently wrong with Salafi/Wahhabi/Sunni/Sufi etc groups so long as they don't spread hatred or raise arms against the state.

Your analysis and information is what exactly India now with the US would want you to believe. They're achieving their objectives through psy-ops, media war-fare, and through supporting inherently corrupt and munafiq regime of Zardari and co. Another war within Pakistan, PA fighting the tribals now, more destablization and chaos, more anarchy and destruction to the extent that this might turn into a guerilla warfare.

I agree that the Terror outfits have to be eliminated, however not by aligning with India and American interests. Terrorism can never be eliminated through military campaigns alone from our soil or any soil for that matter so long as corrupt and sell-out and oppressive regimes represent American interests instead of representing our people. This is the biggest lie that the enemies of Pakistan want us to believe. Even England couldn't destroy the IRA through military might alone without negotiations and diplomatic efforts should say something about going to a totally unkown terrority of waziristan and fighting the tribal extremists.

Secular extremists that talk about the annihilation of all Islamic religious groups of political nature never provide an alternative course of action aimed at removing nefariously corrupt political regimes and army dictatorships. because more often than not they support either the former or the later groups coupled with a pay cheque from white house.

Jaish e Mohammad has extremist views in their ideology and it has element of threats, thats for sure but as LeT is concerned, there is still doubt that it is involved in suspicious activities apart from fighting indian army.

Absolutely true. LeT has not been involved in any attacks against the country or spreads hatred for Pakistan. Infact the leader of LeT himself said in a video interview that was posted on BBC or i think CNN that they're truly indigenous freedom fighters that fight the IA in Kashmir and never conspire against Pakistan in any fashion.
However the secularists here with tremendous hatred for anything remotely islamic or religious would not want you to believe so...for their own vested interests.

Absolutely true. LeT has not been involved in any attacks against the country or spreads hatred for Pakistan. Infact the leader of LeT himself said in a video interview that was posted on BBC or i think CNN that they're truly indigenous freedom fighters that fight the IA in Kashmir and never conspire against Pakistan in any fashion.
However the secularists here with tremendous hatred for anything remotely islamic or religious would not want you to believe so...for their own vested interests.

pl do some research on LeT.

Come out of Zaid Hamid phobia. Honestly it is making you Indians appear more paranoid with Zaid Hamid name.

:)

Zaid Hamid is a fear monger. However, I would not advocate that he should be given zero air time. I believe he doesn't have honest intentions. Five minutes of that program and one realizes that he is a jingoistic fascist just like Altaf Hussain and if it was upto him he would devote 100% of his time spreading rumors and taking the focus off the real social problems people have in Pakistan. If it were upto him, Pakistan would of been in only God knows which dark path in search of illuminating wonderland.

Last edited:
What has the LeT got to do with this or any other attack in pakistan?

pl do some research on LeT.

Like what?
So your saying that the LeT was involved in the attack in rawalpindi or that they attacked the sri lankans.
People are mixing up the anti shia terrorist who have hooked up with TTP with the freedom fighters that obey pakistani orders.

Last edited:
Come out of Zaid Hamid phobia. Honestly it is making you Indians appear more paranoid with Zaid Hamid name.

is it not obvious why we loathe him?
He links everything to India squarely...people of his stature(judging from the faith many Pakistanis put in him)...are supposed to be a tad bit more calm and balanced in their opinion....he seriously give the impression of a guy suffering from high BP...haven't we all seen him loosing cool...being over anxious in all his 'talk shows'?
Who can forget him for the baby-talk he did right after the Mumbai blasts!
heck! he coined the term "hindu-zionists"!
and looking by it's ever increasing usage...expect it to formally be inducted into the Oxford dictionary soon.
i don't doubt his patriotism...but he should not be allowed to spread his "unfounded fears" on a medium as powerful as the TV.
Jana from your posts that i have quoted you seem to be inquisitively sarcastic...as if you think that we are nervously trying to defend whatever Hamid saab spells out and are fearful that our hidden intentions might get known to the world...honestly tell me...even if what Zaid Hamid is spreading is true...how many Indians on this forum do you expect about these nefarious policies of our state?the Indians don't get jittery because we are trying to hide our state policies....we hate him cus he hates us. period

ZH:" Ajmal Kasab is amar singh." Did any one clarified this utter lie?? Here is his latest in this video LINK
at between 4:55 and 5:05 he has coined new word "zionist-neocon-evalangical-cristian right" whoa... As per I know zionist and cristian rights dont get along. But not in Hamid saabs world!! He is feeding false information to Pakistan public!

Last edited by a moderator:
ZH:" Ajmal Kasab is amar singh." Did any one clarified this utter lie?? Here is his latest in this video LINK[url="
3/5[/url] at between 4:55 and 5:05 he has coined new word "zionist-neocon-evalangical-cristian right" whoa... As per I know zionist and cristian rights dont get along. But not in Hamid saabs world!! He is feeding false information to Pakistan public!

A bit like when the indian govt sent a list of names-address-date of birth and even the underwears size of the pakistani terrorist that attacked the samjohta attack and then it turned out it was one of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom