What's new

Gallup Pakistan: 92% of survey respondents say Karachi is the best place to live

again you are wrong as usual, you are talking to someone who is living in Karachi not like you who once visited it years ago.
I live almost entire my life in Karachi, i recently came here in 2017, except few areas/parts in Karachi, rest of the Karachi in terrible condition, no development works no drainage system, no maintenance no nothing, Karachi is currently a dumpster/garbage bag

kon log is survey ka part thay bhai? khi is worlds largest land fill in the world worst place to live!

kon log is survey ka part thay bhai? khi is worlds largest land fill in the world worst place to live!
once it was best city in Pakistan but not now and you're reported for insulting Karachi, and spreading biased and racism against Karachi

Karachi used to be so good before and now its just gutter water. Except dha and bahria you wouldnt find any street without garha. Your car tyre will be punchured and when you go on road its all dirt.

Only road they maintain
Dha
Shahre faisal
Gulshan e iqbal

If you want to see real face go in gali, mohalla. You will see the reality.

i am from karachi! so you reporting me is lame bro!
i am also, but you're insulting Karachi, but there is no reason to called Karachi of biggest landfill or worst place place to live in the world, does common peoples are responsible for this degradation of Karachi, it all about dirty politics, and what is the proof you're karacite,may be you're pretending to be a karacites

i am also, but you're insulting Karachi, but there is no reason to called Karachi of biggest landfill or worst place place to live in the world, does common peoples are responsible for this degradation of Karachi, it all about dirty politics, and what is the proof you're karacite,may be you're pretending to be a karacites
yaqeen karlo khi say hun 36 saal say is gutter may zindagi guzar rahay hain! i live in a very decent area yet its filthy! as for ppl not taking responsibility bro have you seen any thing closely resembling a system or a govt to teach or force ppl to take responsibility? No! so please this is all bs blame ppl blame us yes we fked up by supporting ppp or mqm okay?

Its not politics. Ppl do come from all part of punjab, sindh and throw garbage. I lost the count how many times we clean the street corners from our money and wrote

"Please dont throw garbage"
After month, mount of garbage. These guys comes on bike and throw it.

We did clean again and wrote

" Please dont throw garbage"

We grow trees so they cant throw garbage

Yet they do. Report me if you want but when i pay from my own pocket to clean and see these types of guys saying
" Karachi is not ours" so we dont care.

Yes, karachi is over run, crowded ppl coming from punjab, sindh living in 80 sq yards illegaly and wen they done with karachi they will go back.

I can post pictures here of clean water coming out from road and no one will fix it until we give 4,000 and they send ppl to fix it for 4 month and then again clean water running on road. I will find and give u link i already posted years a go here that this is why karachi have water problem and yet it still a problem why because sindhi is sitting in water board we go there they say sindhi saein se bolo and then done. Thst saein doesnt live here either but enjoying high rank job why he would care

yaqeen karlo khi say hun 36 saal say is gutter may zindagi guzar rahay hain! i live in a very decent area yet its filthy! as for ppl not taking responsibility bro have you seen any thing closely resembling a system or a govt to teach or force ppl to take responsibility? No! so please this is all bs blame ppl blame us yes we fked up by supporting ppp or mqm okay?
which area do you living in Karachi so We have other option than PPP or MQM, these twits (PPP/ MQM) brainwashed and destroyed Karachi and murdered generations of generation of karachite

which area do you living in Karachi so We have other option than PPP or MQM, these twits (PPP/ MQM) brainwashed and destroyed Karachi and murdered generations of generation of karachite
We have other option than ppp? Please do let me know which party to vote so that we can get rid of ppp in karachi?

Its not politics. Ppl do come from all part of punjab, sindh and throw garbage. I lost the count how many times we clean the street corners from our money and wrote

"Please dont throw garbage"
After month, mount of garbage. These guys comes on bike and throw it.

We did clean again and wrote

" Please dont throw garbage"

We grow trees so they cant throw garbage

Yet they do. Report me if you want but when i pay from my own pocket to clean and see these types of guys saying
" Karachi is not ours" so we dont care.

Yes, karachi is over run, crowded ppl coming from punjab, sindh living in 80 sq yards illegaly and wen they done with karachi they will go back.

I can post pictures here of clean water coming out from road and no one will fix it until we give 4,000 and they send ppl to fix it for 4 month and then again clean water running on road. I will find and give u link i already posted years a go here that this is why karachi have water problem and yet it still a problem why because sindhi is sitting in water board we go there they say sindhi saein se bolo and then done. Thst saein doesnt live here either but enjoying high rank job why he would care
put a heavy fine on these who throw a garbage in street and elsewhere but this ain't going to happen because govt is corrupt
We have other option than ppp? Please do let me know which party to vote so that we can get rid of ppp in karachi?
What we have other option other than PPP and MQM please let me know???

put a heavy fine on these who throw a garbage in street and elsewhere but this ain't going to happen because govt is corrupt

What we have other option other than PPP and MQM please let me know???

Fine doesnt work. But this is what worked.

I have ground in front of my house,, it has two sides. On both sides of the ground garbage thrown so what we did this time which worked for us is clean the side, place trees and place a banner with mqm color
" If you found throwing garbage, action will be taken then dont blame us"

After this one that side is clean. Mqm sure they are worst but they do know how administor and make things work atleast in karachi.

Fine doesnt work. But this is what worked.

I have ground in front of my house,, it has two sides. On both sides of the ground garbage thrown so what we did this time which worked for us is clean the side, place trees and place a banner with mqm color
" If you found throwing garbage, action will be taken then dont blame us"

After this one that side is clean. Mqm sure they are worst but they do know how administor and make things work atleast in karachi.
ok clever tactics you did, but not every one clever like you guys, its not about one administrator but whole Sindh govt system is corrupt, Mayor Wasim Akhtar always blamed Sindh govt not releasing funds but Sindh govt always said they already released the funds but its up to Mayor Wasim Akhtar to use these funds properly so what should the common people of Karachi do???

Really sad to see that my fellow Pakistanis hatred towards Karachi in this forum shocks me. Like we aren't Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom