What's new

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

Our fathers said the same thing bout Pakistanis too. :D

Go out of Pakistan and see how Pakistanis live with Indians. U will automatically shut da **** up. :)
Either me who has been to Pakistan cant see what you Indians with telescopes from India can see or speculations and obsession fits well

1stly, there is a difference between Philosophy and sociology...I have taken sociology....

Plant breeding
2ndly, I said Sociology n humanities. Obviously Sociology is diff frm Philosophy. What u trying to say? :what:

New entrant. :D

Will come across our discussion next. :)
He seemed to have skipped OP (and joined in the discussion) but rather jumped right in a post of his interest :unsure:

Its all bout humanities. PhD mein Psychology n Philosophy to padhate honge na?

I never thought much of Philosophy....

U shud be. Its not bout fan but very important for knowing ur breed. It teaches u looking beyong religion, creed n caste and today thats da most important. Luckiliy my college was one of the limited few in India which has certian subjects on sociology n Humanities. Changed my whole way of thinking towards humans.

By d way, u learning Biotech rite? What specialization exactly?

2ndly, I said Sociology n humanities. Obviously Sociology is diff frm Philosophy. What u trying to say? :what:
Did you?

Either me who has been to Pakistan cant see what you Indians with telescopes from India can see or speculations and obsession fits well

Not telescopes but attitude of non expat Pakistanis.
Been there done that wala scenario.

My profile takes me round da world. Seen newbies from Pak and also age old settled Pakistanis outside. Whole lot of difference.

Not telescopes but attitude of non expat Pakistanis.
Been there done that wala scenario.

My profile takes me round da world. Seen newbies from Pak and also age old settled Pakistanis outside. Whole lot of difference.
Depends on what they experienced and watched while growing up...those in Pakistan always heard about soldiers killed in LoC...while those abroad read these news in news papers and the effect isnt the same...

He seemed to have skipped OP (and joined in the discussion) but rather jumped right in a post of his interest :unsure:

Did you?
Yes I did.

Humanities (parent topic)
-> Political Science
->Sociology
->Geography
->Psychology
->Philosophy
->Economics
->History
->Literature

I assumed u knew this. My Bad.

Generally, the parent topic is termed as Sociology n Humanities.

Yes I did.

Humanities (parent topic)
-> Political Science
->Sociology
->Geography
->Psychology
->Philosophy
->Economics
->History
->Literature

I assumed u knew this. My Bad.

Generally, the parent topic is termed as Sociology n Humanities.
In my uni there was a Humanities dept under which Sociology all that you mentioned was available and those which you mentioned but political science and psychology had their own faculty!

In my uni there was a Humanities dept under which Sociology all that you mentioned was available and those which you mentioned but political science and psychology had their own faculty!

Hmm OK. Wierd tough. Coz Political science consists of mixture of Philosophy and Sociology as it deals with the ideologies we have had till date. But again. Its their curriculum.

Hmm OK. Wierd tough. Coz Political science consists of mixture of Philosophy and Sociology as it deals with the ideologies we have had till date. But again. Its their curriculum.
Well, I had no interest in either political science or philosophy...having different faculties doesnt mean that the student wont have classes in a different faculty...or a lecturer from one faculty wont give lectures in another faculty...

Most disciplines are interlinked so moving around is normal...

Well, I had no interest in either political science or philosophy...having different faculties doesnt mean that the student wont have classes in a different faculty...or a lecturer from one faculty wont give lectures in another faculty...

Most disciplines are interlinked so moving around is normal...
Hmm. True that.

By da way what is Plant breeding? I mean in Corporate World how does it find its application? Or are u looking into teaching and not working in da future?

Hmm. True that.

By da way what is Plant breeding? I mean in Corporate World how does it find its application? Or are u looking into teaching and not working in da future?
Teaching is working for a future (teaching the next generation is work)

Plant breeding includes GMO, how to improve plants to yield more and be pest resistant, drought resistant and so on...

I am not very sure what I am looking for...If I get married teaching is good for one who has other jobs such as wife and mother ...but for a single person corporate world esp the research world is ok too...

Teaching is working for a future (teaching the next generation is work)

Plant breeding includes GMO, how to improve plants to yield more and be pest resistant, drought resistant and so on...

I am not very sure what I am looking for...If I get married teaching is good for one who has other jobs such as wife and mother ...but for a single person corporate world esp the research world is ok too...
Ya Ya. Teaching is working too. Ab dikhao pe mat jaao apni akkal lagao. Bhawnao ko Samjho. :D

Neways, its good tough. Teaching is good. None of my biz but my suggestion wud be to work in industry for some tym and then go back to academia. U wud be more fruitfull to the next gen. :)

shaadi to thoda ruk bhi sakti hai, career nahi rukta. :)

Ya Ya. Teaching is working too. Ab dikhao pe mat jaao apni akkal lagao. Bhawnao ko Samjho. :D

Neways, its good tough. Teaching is good. None of my biz but my suggestion wud be to work in industry for some tym and then go back to academia. U wud be more fruitfull to the next gen. :)

shaadi to thoda ruk bhi sakti hai, career nahi rukta. :)
I aint gonna marry someone who wont let me work....PhD is not a game....it def is not earned to sit at home!

I aint gonna marry someone who wont let me work....PhD is not a game....it def is not earned to sit at home!

Exactly. ATB.

Bombay Guyz are perfect in this attitude. Thats why working gurlz prefer Bombaittes. :)

They say Karachi is similar to Bombay. So maybe an Expat from Karachi. ;) :D :D

Win Win Situation.

Maan, I analyse too much. :lol:

Exactly. ATB.

Bombay Guyz are perfect in this attitude. Thats why working gurlz prefer Bombaittes. :)

They say Karachi is similar to Bombay. So maybe an Expat from Karachi. ;) :D :D

Win Win Situation.

Maan, I analyse too much. :lol:
I am not from Karachi....

Back
Top Bottom