What's new

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BERLIN- Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany, Syed Hasan Javed today said the future of the world belongs to Pakistan as the country is blessed with strategic demography, resource endowments and social capital.

Syed Hasan Javed was addressing the participants of a reception hosted by the embassy in honor of the Pakistani community living in Germany. He said Pakistan is the 6th largest country in the world having the 4th largest labor force. 54 percent of Pakistanis are under 19 years, he added. The Ambassador urged the Pakistani community to give their children the best education and values.

Syed Hasan Javed said that challenges also created opportunities, adding that all Pakistanis should work together to avail these opportunities to put the country on the road to prosperity. Addressing the gathering, he said "Every Pakistani abroad represents his country. Not all foreigners meet the ambassador or other diplomats. Their perception of Pakistan is formed by your attitude. Hence, you can showcase Pakistan at the grass root level." The Ambassador announced "Open door" policy of the Embassy and invited suggestions from the Pakistani community to improve the performance of the embassy in Berlin.

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

What was he on? Ok maybe he wasnt on drugs coz he managed to say this:

The Ambassador urged the Pakistani community to give their children the best education and values. and this
all Pakistanis should work together to avail these opportunities to put the country on the road to prosperity.

"Every Pakistani abroad represents his country. Not all foreigners meet the ambassador or other diplomats. Their perception of Pakistan is formed by your attitude. Hence, you can showcase Pakistan at the grass root level."
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

But Mr. Ambassador forgot to mention how we were cursed with the most corrupt in the world!

Though I prob should check it out:

"Open door" policy of the Embassy and invited suggestions from the Pakistani community to improve the performance of the embassy in Berlin.
8-)

@Areesh I hope I got the right guy...Man you people keep changing your avatar and I forget who is who :unsure: Sie sollten es einen Besuch abstatten

How come every Pakistani threads ruin by Indian posters, though we didn't come to their threads to ruin them?

Come on. If there was a thread titled - 'India - the most technologically advanced nation in the world' wouldn't you have responded in the same way some Indians have responded to this thread? Be practical :D

Last edited:
Wow, Indians are here to scream again.

How come every Pakistani threads ruin by Indian posters, though we didn't come to their threads to ruin them?
Habit please report I am doing that ...coz I am tired of my threads getting ruined due to unnecessary crap!

Come on. If there is was a thread titled - 'India - the most technologically advanced nation in the world' wouldn't you have responded in the same way some Indians have responded to this thread? Be practical :D
Is that the title here? Nope...this is an ambassador to his people not to the world so please grow up!

Last edited:
Lol you are saying a burn is not painful? Do not waste my time with semantics no one is forcing you to use the burnol, it is just a suggestion. ;)
Exactly. Definition of Pain is different and its not when it burns. DARD aur JALAN mein farak hota hai.

Habit please report I am doing that ...coz I am tired of my threads from getting ruined due to unnecessary crap!

I think, report is pretty much ineffective to control Indians as they are flooded to every Pakistani threads, our moderators can't do anything to prevent them, so many anti-Pakistani, Anti-Islam, and everything common here.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Jungibaaz @Oscar

2nd thread today got derailed by Indians :cray: this is not fair! How is one supposed to open Pakistan positive threads and have a "discussion" without it getting derailed by some posters? Is this the standard of PDF?
What derailed? People are just enjoying themselves. Who said anything wrong bout the topic.

Infact is a good thing what ur Ambassador said.

Last edited:
What derailed? People are just enjoying themselves. Who said anything wrong bout the topic.

Infact is a good thing what ur Ambassador said.

Mirror mirror on the wall ... ain't I strategically important of them all !!!

Come on. If there is was a thread titled - 'India - the most technologically advanced nation in the world' wouldn't you have responded in the same way some Indians have responded to this thread? Be practical

What exactly came after that?

What exactly came after that?
Bola na. Chill maro. Ignore them. U r the fairer sex and supposedly more matured. Show some maturity. Dont be impatient. :D

Carry on with ur discussion. U will get right customers for discussions and thats who shud be ur target audience.

Back
Top Bottom