What's new

Future belongs to Pakistan: Pakistan's Ambassador to Germany

Ok each one of you ...stop it and start deleting! Its disgusting and @WAR-rior it is not even funny that you are replying and furthering such talks!

Yaar. Understand. This is the place where I get to interact with kids and their types of jokes.

Neways, its ur thread. As u say.

Public logo, apne apne double meaning posts delete karo. main bhi kar raha hoon.

I just read the title ... didn't realized he was talking to Pakistanis ... my bad.
Bhai, Talon bandi hai. Chutiyap to bande karte hain. So ladkiyon ke thread pe skeptical na hua kar.

If Pakistani member want this for there threads. Then they should also not jump into the matter of India. 8-)
If it is Indians addressing India I rarely even read those threads coz they got nothing to do with me...But if Indians address the world thats when the world needs to jump in...

At my Indian friends... Leave it, Do not derail the thread...... If you do not agree with the OP, reply it with your logic and arguments... avoid posts which has no value ( it is a request)

Sorry to say but bcoz you don't jump into there it doesn't mean otherr Pakistani member do the same. They make fun of Hindus, India, Brahmin. They talk many SHIT about India. So, i think they also deserve that :devil:
In this case this is my thread go cry in someone else's threads! If I dont jump into your threads return the favour!

If it is Indians addressing India I rarely even read those threads coz they got nothing to do with me...But if Indians address the world thats when the world needs to jump in...
Ama yaar. Bahut kadwahat bhari hai tumhare dil mein Indians ke liye. Germany mein rehkar to aisa nahi hona chahiye tha tumhe. Pakistan mein rehne walon ke saath aisa normal hai but expats dont share such sentiments bout each other.

Ama yaar. Bahut kadwahat bhari hai tumhare dil mein Indians ke liye. Germany mein rehkar to aisa nahi hona chahiye tha tumhe. Pakistan mein rehne walon ke saath aisa normal hai but expats dont share such sentiments bout each other.
Is it wrong if:

India is addressing the world that the world cant give its opinions?
But if India is addressing its people I dont bother?

2nd thread of mine today got derailed by Indians...How am I supposed to feel? That is just today's quota...
Ever thot why?

U know Spring Onion aka Jana (That was her name during around 2007)

Indians use to destroy her threads a lot. Also maybe coz her threads were lot agressive. Infact many use to abuse her too. But then some started to know she was a female and Indian's attitude started to change a bit.

U see, its all bout impression. Have u ever seen Pakistani guyz hijack Levina, Diva, Sidak's threads or comments?

Or have u seen we bulshitting on Durrak, Cheeky bird's threads?

So its important for u to have a sign of feminine in ur profile.

Just a suggestion. :)

Back
Top Bottom